It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian protests may turn into civil war: Billionaire, American Puppet Threatening Orange revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The same person and the American Billionaire who owns a new jersey team i believe and the same person who called for a Global currency is now Threatening a Civil War in Russia if Putin wins.

Source< br />

Moscow, Jan 31 : The stand-off between Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and anti-government protesters may escalate into a civil war, billionaire presidential candidate Mikhail Prokhorov has said.

The businessman, whose fortune is estimated at USD 18 billion, urged "evolution, not revolution" and promised sweeping political and economic reforms if he wins the vote.

Many pro-Kremlin pundits have warned the rallies are a preparation for an "Orange revolution" scenario of removing the ruling establishment through street protests.

Makes me wonder how much either Sen John McCain NGO Group the IRI are paying these western paid anti Putin protesters.

As if in Europe the elections are any better or freer, Mr Mikhail Prokhorov has no right to say such things coming that from after he called for a Global single Currency.

This is just outrageous, America really wants to Run Russia that bad.

If the Russians hated Putin that much they could have removed in 2008, 2005 so why now? well i think its all timed together.

Personally i believe the NGO groups take years of planning of such anti government protests bribing people into it without realizing they are been tricked.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This guy is part of the capitalist Oligarchy.(Prokhorov)

I think Putin is going to have him killed,
edit on 31-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A little thallium in the tea
Makes one shut up you see.

I wouldn't go out to lunch with that guy myself anytime in the near future.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Ha!

I plan on using thallium on my next victim

It leaves no trace hey

edit on 31-1-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
A civil war in a country with thousands of nukes.

Yeah great idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Please tell me how this is spurned on by the US? This is a Russian citizen challenging his establishment. Does everything to do with toppling governments have to be the United States' fault. Because we can magically make citizens of other countries rise up in the streets. Because everyone is to dumb to think for themselves. All of the sudden everyone who doesn't agree with or support a position held is a US puppet.

You don't seem to give the people in the streets who get beaten and lay down their lives any credit for the decisions they make. This man could get killed or he could be a killer 18 billion can do alot of things in Russia. This is the grand cop out. Even if we do have spies and integral networks in the background. Everyone else does too including Russia, and the current crowd favorite China, who love hacking and stealing.

It is what it is, the game of thrones. We've been trying to influence Russia for decades now all of the sudden we have the power to do so? Yeah right. Maybe people are tired of getting stepped on everywhere. Occupy is still going on in the states all though it doesn't get much coverage anymore unless there is violence. Greece is still on the brink. People are tired of corruption. Period. Its happening everywhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah great idea.

Nobody in their right mind would nuke their own country. Surely?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Please tell me how this is spurned on by the US? This is a Russian citizen challenging his establishment. Does everything to do with toppling governments have to be the United States' fault. Because we can magically make citizens of other countries rise up in the streets. Because everyone is to dumb to think for themselves. All of the sudden everyone who doesn't agree with or support a position held is a US puppet.

Since your new you should start reading the American century it tells a lot how America plans taking over

This is a Russian citizen challenging his establishment.

Really?? with that Russian traitor Gorbachev? who always hides in the western countries and he had his birthdays in Germany?
He knows this if Gorbachev ever sits a foot in Russia he would be arrested.

If the protesters really are challenging his establishment why haven't these supposed protesters came out in 2008 2005 while Putin was in office?
and why now? with the western paid Arab spring, still kicking trying to install an American puppet in power.

But what he you said i find it funny just like saying Oh but the Tea party and OWS are challenging the establishment in America

As for the tea party they sure have been silent lately haven't they?

Hey check out my thread this will make you understand a bit.

Source
edit on 31-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah great idea.

Just as Pakistan..........(on the verge also)

minus the Thousand part...(couple hundred if that)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrStyx

You don't seem to give the people in the streets who get beaten and lay down their lives any credit for the decisions they make. This man could get killed or he could be a killer 18 billion can do alot of things in Russia. This is the grand cop out. Even if we do have spies and integral networks in the background. Everyone else does too including Russia, and the current crowd favorite China, who love hacking and stealing.

It is what it is, the game of thrones. We've been trying to influence Russia for decades now all of the sudden we have the power to do so? Yeah right. Maybe people are tired of getting stepped on everywhere. Occupy is still going on in the states all though it doesn't get much coverage anymore unless there is violence. Greece is still on the brink. People are tired of corruption. Period. Its happening everywhere.

For some people nobody on Earth has the power to anything unless they are being controled by the US. Its almost a fetish I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is call of duty modern warfare coming true? I mean the game even featured a civil war in Russia

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I assure you I'm not new I just prefer to lurk more often than not. Your not offering anything of substance as I said. Tea Party changed politics in the US not necessarily for the better but they changed it. OWS is doing the same. Like it or not it has made a difference. You can point to as many black ops operations as you like it doesn't make a difference

We will always try to shape the globe in our image just like all empires past. If I understand you correctly in these uprising you feel as if the people of all these countries are mentally weaker than ever before, don't know any better, and they need the puppet strings of the US attached to them to want changes.

If that logic is correct why haven't these strategies worked in the past, the cold war era. If it were that easy Vietnam piece of cake, Korea too. Bottom line nobody can make you do what you don't want to do. They can do all the planning, make suggestions but in the end its you in the street, starring down the barrel of a gun. Some people think its worth it, and don't need any help from the US to determine there basic needs.

Don't get me wrong we will work any situation to our advantage, and give assistance where necessary, its just part of the game. We are no saints but we aren't the all mighty controllers you all think we are. Half of ATS screams how weak the US is on the decline owned and defeated by China. The other half is screaming how super powerful and sinister we are to affect all these uprisings and molding the globe, which is it?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Pakistan got around 110 nukes but they are building new power plants to build a whole lot more.

And considering how Russia handled their nukes and enriched uranium after the collapse of the USSR, I hope to God Russia doesn't fall into civil war or we could see REAL terrorists taking over nukes/enriched uranium to do some real damage.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I don't think it will happen.

The Russian people have been through too much to throw it all away.

They will be willing to have their differences and to embrace them rather than become divisive and enter into a civil war.

I think if Mikhail Prokhorov attempts to incite a rebellion he will be in for a shock, not from Putin but from all the Russians who still have pride in the old Soviet..mostly Communists and the new Russians..Mostly young Liberal Nationalist.

Prokhorov needs to understand Russia will get behind Putin when confronting enemies without and enemies within.

Putin's popularity is real, he did rescue Russia from the ashes, he has been well tested...and Russians are Stoic/Pragmatic.

Prokhorov is an arrogant fool.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Civil war in Russia has been ongoing since the breakup of the Soviet.
Just because it is running sometimes hot, sometimes colder, doesnt mean its over.
The Chechnaya, troubles are still not over, and they have levelled the place practcally.
Georgia will be an ongoing trouble spot, as well as there are "the stan" republics( Dagestan, Uzbeckistan, etc)
Russia will be hard put to deal with its large muslim populations.
The chances of civil war are pretty good seeing as it hasnt stopped since the fall of the USSR......
But i dont think the actual russian peoples (those who still consider themselves as such)are about to get into the act....

top topics

join