It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Aircraft Carriers in the Gulf of Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It took all of you 4 pages to realize Iran doesn't even have an aircraft carrier? They never did and most likely never will.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Seriously guys, seriously.

Deny Ignorance.

I mean even the headline and the news clip say 2 different things.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i would be concerned. the cartels could get iranian operatives in the u.s. with impunity. they could also start setting off bombs in shopping malls and movie theatres.

i don't find that funny. of course, they'll only do this if full fledge war is in progress. then they'll have nothing to lose.

i'm not talking about suicide bombers either. a couple of pounds of remote detonated c4 will shut down hollywood.

they could be in mexico in less than a day and back in iran in 48 hrs. or stay and roam the country on a bombing spree.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

So, we are in Their gulf, and now they are in Ours.

Did we anticipate this? What do you think the US will do about this now?

Things are looking very hairy folks. I think the topic and possibility of war, looms every more closely now.

I would love to have everyone's take on this. How about some new ideas, new discussions. Not the same old "The US Deserves it" comments.

*Be Civil Please! 1 liners and snide comments will be reported*

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Why should we do anything? What can that 1 aircraft carrier do? Absolutely nothing. What american citizens should do is go out on the beach and wave at them and have church services where we worship Jesus right in front of them. That alone would be enough to make them leave.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
you forget when YOU go to War with Iran.
that YOU are a target in a War!
Iran can attack and bomb america as a act of war.

there would be nothing more america could do.
all goes in war.
so if you get bomd or shot.
its your fault for asking for a war.
did you say or do any thing to stop it?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If the story was true I would have no problem with it as long as all maritime laws were followed. In my opinion sending one ship to attack mainland America would be suicide. On the lighter side, there's no Somali pirates in the Gulf as far as I know, should be an easy mission.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I do wish people would have a semblance of intelligence.
Iran does not have, own, rent any aircraft carriers.
Please get a grip and go back to dancing with the stars.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
I do wish people would have a semblance of intelligence.
Iran does not have, own, rent any aircraft carriers.
Please get a grip and go back to dancing with the stars.

Funny you speak of intelligence...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you believe in Iranian Aircraft Carriers, I have their latest destroyer class to share. They can't seem to leave port with it, but it looks pretty when they all render a salute at once, I'm sure.

On a serious note, there is no joke to the fact that Hezbollah and Hamas are both represented and very much present along the Southern United States Border. Whether they are there as an extension of Iranian foreign policy capabilities, as I partially suspect, or whether it's ALL about creative fund raising by importing their brand of dope out of the Middle East is pure speculation until war breaks out. The idea of proper and official Iranian Special Forces troops operating openly along our borders though.....well.... Deny Ignorance isn't just a motto, it's a way of life. Yikes..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Carriers don't have propeller-spinning men anymore

They sure do.

If not

What do you think pushes a carrier forwards? Steam or a jet-wash.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Might I suggest diplomacy as an option in this matter people are always screaming war when there is no need for it. Allow them to have a nuclear program if they ever dare use them in a wrongful manner then wipe them out it is that simple really.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

They have an aircraft carrier.

Found a photo here...

Photo here
edit on 9-2-2012 by kawika because: added image

edit on 9-2-2012 by kawika because: added image

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If you believe in Iranian Aircraft Carriers, I have their latest destroyer class to share. They can't seem to leave port with it, but it looks pretty when they all render a salute at once, I'm sure.

On a serious note, there is no joke to the fact that Hezbollah and Hamas are both represented and very much present along the Southern United States Border. Whether they are there as an extension of Iranian foreign policy capabilities, as I partially suspect, or whether it's ALL about creative fund raising by importing their brand of dope out of the Middle East is pure speculation until war breaks out. The idea of proper and official Iranian Special Forces troops operating openly along our borders though.....well.... Deny Ignorance isn't just a motto, it's a way of life. Yikes..

they're probably working for eric holder.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join