It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 3daysofdarkness

reply to myself, i'm sorry, it's an old fake. Bummer

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
AMAZING!

Finally sonar proofn pics...a depth of two thousand meters,, two giant translucent pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass or crystal, each larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt!

base length of each pyramid is 300 meters. 200 meters height. distance base to the tip of the pyramid is about 100 meters above the sea floor.

glass - or a glass-like material perhaps crystal. entirely smooth and partially translucent.

on top of oe pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole, raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex and mist on the sea surface. this new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is involved in the bermuda triangle effect on passing boats and planes, historically.

the pyramids would have to have been built between 10,000 B.C. and 6,000 B.C., when the continental shelf was not covered by water.

other pyramids are being found throught th Caribbean. these may not be the two first. the pyramids may have all been on land until a great pole shift, flood or ice age submerged them.

Leonard Nimoy's Search for Atlantis grazes the surface of one of these Pyramids...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interestingly my grandma has t
An original inquirer article and here is a picture of the article

<< 3  4  5   >>

join