It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whoa, that's cool...there is something down there. Wonder how deep the water is right there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Arken

Since those pictures are taken from above, if that was truely a pyramid, it would not look like that from above... It would look more like a square. What is more probable is some kind of lens flare effect like seen on many space pictures, where some of them lensflares are also formed exactly like a triangle like that. However it could just as well be some photoshopping at work as well.

Maybe thats where they park the Millenium Falcon they recently found underwater!

Its all coming together.....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I first heard of this pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle when I was a child, 10 to 15 years of age or so.
I am allmost 50 now.
I have searched over & over for years on the internet but to no avail.
I can understand how this would be in the Skunk Works section now...
I only wish it were true...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodftw
Im not sure if anybody caught this but:

"...which appear to be made of solid glass."

Yeah I read that, and it says in nearly perfect condition which means it was built within the last 50 years.... Alien base for USO's??? maybe....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If anyone saw all the spirit science episodes, the once he made before he went out on a journey, then you will know that he claimed that some sort of alien device, a 3d pentagram, was dumped at the bottom of the Bermuda triangle by martians many years ago.

Where he got that claim, I do not know.

But maybe someone else knows, and maybe this is it?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't be terribly surprised if we find such things. This may just be image stitching, but there are a -lot- of undiscovered civilizations out there. For example:

17 Pyramids - 3,000 Settlements Found

That's just in Egypt - over 3,000 settlements, 17 pyramids (tombs), found via satellite. And that's just under the surface - there could be so much more. Often you can find layers of civilizations atop one another. I could see them finding things under the ocean as well.
edit on 1-2-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Interesting image but the images produced by side scan sonar can be deceptive. A steeply raised object should produce a "shadow". The "pyramid" shows no shadow.

It should also be noted that the sonar data has undergone quite a lot of processing and the image is built up from a mosaic of many passes of the vessel. As can be seen in better resolution, the "pyramid" seems to be the stitching lines between several mosiac parts.

coastalmap.marine.usgs.gov...

The "pyramid" is about 6 miles across at its base and lies in waters more than 5,000 feet deep. That undersea terrain was never uncovered.

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I think you nailed it on the head here (again) Phage. There are stitching artifacts noticeable all over the place in your contrast enhanced version of the scan.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Arken

Since those pictures are taken from above, if that was truely a pyramid, it would not look like that from above... It would look more like a square. What is more probable is some kind of lens flare effect like seen on many space pictures, where some of them lensflares are also formed exactly like a triangle like that. However it could just as well be some photoshopping at work as well.

It's pretty much impossible to get a perfect bird's-eye view.

Absolutely nothing suggests that this is a square.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

On Google Earth the location shows a depth of 8,800 feet. During the last glaciation period sea levels were about 400 feet lower than they are now. This place was never dry.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
FOUND IT lol pubs.usgs.gov...

Arken cool find for the maps most assured! But I have to disagree with you on it being a pyramid. There is too much pixelation at that resolution to not be a photostitch.Which looks a lot like the images found on Mosiac 8.

This is not to say that these images should not be poured over a bit for more anomalies, I just think that this is a glitch in the stich.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Straight lines dont happen in nature. They have to be man made or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

The sonar mosaic is not "nature". It a bunch of processed data stitched together. The "pryamid" is the junction point of some of that data. Yes, it is man made.

edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ok, most of us now that Cayce made a prediction of parts of Atlantis would be discovered in 1968, and Bimini road did appear. Now I recently found a book here in Christchurch, NZ stating more than just the road was found. Apparently a pyramid was found after a crazy storm in 1968 and the diver found a crystal ball in the main room of the pyramid. Now, I like to keep my skepticism about me so things can be deciphered, but this is the ONLY acct I've heard (besides the old history channel documentary, www.crystalinks.com... ) of, and amazes me considering how much research I do. Is this the same Pyramid on the "Great Tongue of the Ocean"?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nice find man, wasnt there a thread with some muppet saying there is a piramid there that is linked to the hollow earth? something to do with it being a portal to outer earth
edit on 1-2-2012 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

It could be that "Synthetic Merkaba" definitely... But shouldn't there have been Electromagnetic anomaly readings of some kind on top of his sonar readings? Seeing how there is still un-explained events still happening. All good tho. The universe will release the knowledge each of us deserve when we are ready for it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In The Law of One channeling, Don Elkins asks Ra if the effect of the Bermuda Triangle is due to a pyramid at the bottom of the ocean floor.

Ra replies, "I am Ra. Yes"

www.lawofone.info...

Very interesting thread!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiquetet

Ok, most of us now that Cayce made a prediction of parts of Atlantis would be discovered in 1968, and Bimini road did appear.

Actually, this is what Cayce said;
"Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again. Expect it in ''68 and '69; not so far away!"
Nothing, not even the rock formation sometimes called the "Bimini road", rose (again, or otherwise).
edit on 2/1/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Think of the "face on Mars". Without someone going down there and seeing the thing in three dimensions, I won't believe it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Years ago, maybe 10 or so. There was all sorts of pictures and text from a diver who found tips of pyramids in the area you are talking about. I am searching for it to scan it in or if I'm lucky I have a digital copy somewhere. Could be a bit, you should see my office. I have searched for the same material and cannot find it anywhere on the net. Figures of course, as that stuff usually lasts a day or so till the alphabet agencies have it removed.

The diver described that he couldn't go down as deep as the tops were, but the water was clear enough to see them and photograph them. There were huge crystals on top of each one, I can't say I know the size for sure but I'm talking gigantic. The cap stones held the crystal in place and there was a light coming from them. You could see the light in the pictures to be different from that of the flash, and he took many without since they were glowing so bright.

You couldn't see all that much detail of the pyramids in his pictures, but it was pretty clear none the less. They weren't just pyramid shaped hazy blobs.

The diver said He experienced a feeling of nausea and weightlessness when he was over top of them and that it was less intense on the sides. He referred to it as Atlantis, but I'm never quite certain of anyone's opinion so it's up in the air for me. I must say though, as soon as I find anything on it, in my office or on the net, you guys will have it to see.

I hope you are all well and OP thanks for your work!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
hi,
just found this article in relation with Bermuda Triangle and Pyramids. The article is in french and talks about two giant glass pyramids found in the Triangle. It lacks of references and i can't found any results on Google. I suspect a fake but i would have your advice on this :

www.wikistrike.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join