It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For awhile now, I have been having the slight suspicion, that the Bermuda Triangle was once the Location of the lost city of ATLANTIS...
If true, maybe this 'pyramid' is apart of the structure of the city...
Perhaps thats why radar and other electronic devices go haywire around that area, and ships and planes sometimes go missing
Maybe its the electromagnetic energy left from the highly adavanced civilization....
Maybe Atlantis is just underwater, but is still somehow operational....
And maybe it never sank or was dstroyed, but submerged under the water as part of a defense mechanism or something...Im just speculating, but to me it makes perfect sense that this was the location...Not to mention it is in the ATLANTIC ocean...and is not far from America, which some have called 'New Atlantis'...Also you said its located on the same longitude as the Giza pyramids...wasnt Atlantis said to exist around the time they were constructed, or before?
Has anybody else ever thought about this? Maybe I am onto to something...

---1Love
edit on 31-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
in spirit science he talks about a merkaba being in the bermuta triangle (atlantis) check it out

youtu.be...

I just now seen your reply, So the Bermuda Triangle being the location of Atlantis has been theorized already huh? Can somebody elaborate on this??? I think this is it everybody, we've found Atlantis!

Or not, only time will tell, and the great minds of ATS...

Lets let our intuition and wits guide us...

----1Love

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For being covered in muck it sure is a perfect angle. It's gotta be something with camera imagery.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Usually when something like this turns up they call it a lens flare.

Sonar does not really have anything like a lens in it though...

Might be just what it looks like. Areas of the earth covered by water now were once dry.

K

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Easily photoshopped.

I'm not saying it is, but it would be easy to do. The only problem is, getting it that small. I'm sure it could be done.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Aye. But how many degrees over the coordinates looking "back" at the position from an angle would create an image such as this when looking at a pyramid? Learning of the techniques for imaging by geosynchronous and the other type of satellite, as well as the tendency of them to take images not directly perpendicular to the surface is important, me thinks.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Aye. But how many degrees over the coordinates looking "back" at the position from an angle would create an image such as this when looking at a pyramid? Learning of the techniques for imaging by geosynchronous and the other type of satellite, as well as the tendency of them to take images not directly perpendicular to the surface is important, me thinks.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Im not sure if anybody caught this but:

"...which appear to be made of solid glass."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is some info relating to this thread directly. A pyramid found and a crystal ball powering it removed by Dr. Ray Brown

Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20 miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the Ocean.

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.

In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point. Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.

On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter

Much More at Source

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

Yes.
From the World Weekly News, purveyors of only the most important news.
books.google.ro... X&ei=yt4nT_j-DtCi-gafzMSyBQ&ved=0CD4Q6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=Meyer%20Verlag%20bahamas&f=false

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sonar is not radar.....
Sonar can be decieving....Anyone with a simple fish finder can tell you that trees and branches, half buried logs etc have very wierd shapes on the screen at times...
Phage may well be correct on this call, thats a huge sized pyramid if it really is one.......
But the pyramidal structures off the south west Cuban coast,Were also found with side scan sonar i believe, and should be available to compare...i just dont know where to find them if anyone else can so be it.
To make the situation a little wierder, the cuban city is down at 4500 - 5000 ft i believe.
They did put remote camera vehicles down the second year to confirm it....
ops sorry Phage,
make that 2310 feet down....
here the side scan omages of the city

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

Yes, it has been theorized exhaustively before. Even before the Bermuda Triangle connection, Ignatius Donnelly suggested that Atlantis was at the bottom of the Atlantic. (Of course, I am sure that the linguistic connection helped with that assumption.) However, it would not be fair to not mention that over at the Spirit Science forums (yes, I am no stranger to the series) it has been discussed that the information provided by Mr Melchizedek (the writer of the material Jordan and the Spirit Science videos draw off of) is faulty, mostly due to accusations by Ms Ashayana Deane. Personally, I do not believe in either channeling or Atlantis under the Atlantic. But then again, that is just my two cents.

reply to post by spirit_horse

This article seems like a complete and absolute hoax (IMHO), as does the Weekly World News one. A crystal or glass pyramid perfect at the bottom of the ocean, untouched by silt, sitting for thousands of years? If anyone found an underwater pyramid, Atlantean or not, it would surely be covered in tons of sand and other underwater junk.

Just my two cents,
Seraph

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I see something in the shape of a triangle but i'm not seeing a literal pyramid.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Arken

Since those pictures are taken from above, if that was truely a pyramid, it would not look like that from above... It would look more like a square. What is more probable is some kind of lens flare effect like seen on many space pictures, where some of them lensflares are also formed exactly like a triangle like that. However it could just as well be some photoshopping at work as well.

are you serious? lens flare on a sonar image. and do the pyramids in giza look like a square you when viewed on an angle. this isn't a top/down picture. it's clearly a side angle view. and it's massive.

and the photoshopped image is yet to come, when whatever agency gets involves and releases the "correct" image covering it up while they investigate it. c

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I haven't read through the replies, so forgive me if this has been pointed out, as this does need to be brought to light for those who do not know. Google Earth does not have accurate maps of the ocean floor. What you are seeing was created by an algorithm based on satellite data.

In some cases they do use sonar to map the seafloor, but very rarely, and most places are not even close to accurate. The gravity experienced by the water itself changes based on the presence of mass under the ocean's floor, and this is also used to when mapping.

I can't explain it all that well, but I am sure there are articles on it all over the web. IMO that is what we are seeing here, although I cannot be certain. It is likely imo that this is an artifact. NOT an ancient artifact, lol, but an artifact from the generation of the map itself.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oddly enough Arken I was just viewing the So Called Pacific Pyramids seems as though they have done some higher resolution imaging of them than the surrounding area...

Interesting

Although I can barely fathom (pun intact) a Pyramid with a 10 mile base!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I could be way off here so i would like some one to correct me if im wrong. doesnt this type of image display depth? so the darker parts are deeper and the lighter parts raised....based on the signal received back.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
this one below that was already debunked by phage.

Is there anything that has *not* been debunked by Phage ?

Unsure about the Pyramid though, looks intriguing but without further data it's impossible to tell.

Did someone put a scale over it and measure the length of the sides of that thing ? It appears to be rather huge.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Although I can barely fathom (pun intact) a Pyramid with a 10 mile base!

A 10 mile base in 5000 foot water?

But hey, there are 5280 feet in a mile.
So that is one very very very flat "pyramid".
If, for example, its height is only one half the depth of the water, it is then 20 times wider than it is high.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
this might be obvious if not said already....

but what about the supposed dozens of ships and planes that went missing in the triangle? could this be a wing of one of those very downed planes, or a part of a #, whatever.

it does objectively look a lot like a pyramid though. even seems to have a squared-off shape at the top like the standard aztec monuments. interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join