It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds in Sky Explained by Scientists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Giving Credit.
*****www.abovetopsecret.com...

(*****"belonging to the realms of spiritual/supernatural,
this is not something
ordinary, that humans can hear."

"belonging to the realms of spiritual/supernatural,
this is not something
ordinary, that humans can hear.")

Too paraphrase the above :
"this is not something
that ordinary, humans can hear."
Thats why the interest in,,,
and answers the question,,
"realms of spiritual/supernatural".
If a higher being
were to sound,
"the trumpets of Armageddon",
,,,,,would they be heard by everyone?
"if a person yells
in a forest,
will there be a noise?",,,
But will it be heard?
Yes.
"but will it be understood?"
Yes,
by the leaves,
the animals,
the birds in the air,
But if there is no other,
like man,
will it be understood?
in time,,,,,,
That is why we write,
in time,,,,,
will it be understood?
That is why we look,
will it be understood?
That is why we "YELL",
Hello,
will it be understood?
That is why we laugh,
Really i wasnt laughing AT you,,
will it be understood?
That is why we cry,
Mother and baby are fine,,
will it be understood?
Are Angels
,"like",
man, able to do all of these things?,
Are the leaves on the tree?,
the animals?,
will it be understood?,,
will it be understood?,,,
Man.
such a work of art, who said we were finished!
hello,
,,,anybody out there?,,
,static,,
hello???
a higher being,
placed ABOVE,
the Angels,
A man.
In time,
In time man is,
In time man was,
In time,,man, will be,
once again,
placed ABOVE,
the Angels,
In time,
In tim,
In ti,
In t,

Tau.
-------------
Me.

edit on 31-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Mr. Khalilov ,seems to know his stuff this is the fist credible explanation of this phenomenon ive heard yet ..But what i didnt like about the article was there is going to be a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014. At least now i know there looking into this phenomenon and taking it seriously..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Waves from the ionosphere in the .1 to 15 HZ range that are too powerful to be caused naturally.

Sounds like HAARP to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

so earthquakes are causing these strange sounds. if experienced an earthquake and i don't recall these noises, before, during or after.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

While I agree that the infrasound (very low frequency audio) component of the sounds is easily explainable by upper atmosphere physics, the audible components are another question.

The sustained "wailing" and "machinery" like sounds imply a resonator that is far smaller than the distance between atmospheric layers.

While these higher frequencies could be eigentones generated on an infrasonic signal of great amplitude, it would imply an infrasonic power that would shatter widows and would probably feel like an earthquake. No such effects seem to have been observed simultaneous to the sounds.

Add to that the high likelihood that a large percentage of the Video's are faked, and that it can be hard to adequately analyze the audio which has been recorded on cheap microphones, then digitized and compressed and I'd say we don't have a full answer, one that "ticks all the boxes", just yet.

edit on 31/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I'd say we don't have a full answer, one that "ticks all the boxes", just yet.

Agree. Honestly, it sounds like Mr. Khalilov is grasping at straws here. It could be a number of things, but there's no solid hypothesis. Apparently he's part of the GNFE (Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes): GNFE. I'm glad that a real scientist has addressed the sounds, but it's not really being studied that I know of. Perhaps scientists are afraid to approach it because: 1) Many of the videos have been shown to be hoaxes. 2) Some people insist on attaching religious meaning to the phenomenon or have made connections to UFOs, aliens, Armageddon, etc.
edit on 1/31/2012 by NaKeDuSk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
Hell, I vote its a combination of everything !

We know the earth isn't static, internally as well as externally.

We know we get bombarded by solar flares.

We know earth is volatile, and is active by way of volcanic, and seismic activity.

Put it together and what do you get ?

No, apart from a mess!

Noise energy, well sound energy, I guess sooner or later it was going to get loud enough to become audible.

What would be really interesting in relation to solar activitym is to see if there is any historic evidence, from past solar cycles, as to there being similar reports of noise, most notably to check the more anomolous (is that even a word ?) cycles.

You know whats really strange is in the movie "2012", its main cause for the destruction of Earth is Neutrino's coming from the Sun, reacting with the Earth's Core causing it to increase seismic activity. Neutrinos are very small particles traveling at the speed of light that pass right on through everything even earth, I'm not extremely well educated on sub atomic particles and not quite sure if thats a proven scientific fact or some theory just heard about it a few years ago on the tv show "The Universe", then saw it in that 2012 movie with John Cusack and then seeing your post it got my mind thinking maybe parts of this movie could be true. Either way its very interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

i dont know enough about the subject to really weigh in but i would think more interactions occur in the core due to is density and these may cause small gravitational and magnetic anomalies that then disrupt the system....kind of a chain reaction creating rapid shifts until it finally settles back into something stable though probably different

seems like it could be possible but again it takes a lot of time and knowledge to really understand these things and though im learning i know i dont know enough and enjoy exploring various possibilities

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Then why is this phenomenon not more wide spread, covering larger areas if it's of solar origin? And rarely reported as happening until just recently? Still many questions, the guy has some interesting theories but nothing is certain still.

Well, this sounds has been heard worl wide over, Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Asia. Perhaps this noise is becoming more apparent as our spheres are weakening.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

They need this bad in the western hemisphere. But now wait a cotton-picking minute.

The warnings are only sent to governments, and are very confidential. If these people sent a message to Japan about the 9.1...and the Japanese government ignored it...oh boy. Because think about it... A 9.1! THAT would have created a massive gravitational anomaly, if this is true! Because the stress build up would have to be insane to create that big a quake. I cannot see how they COULDN'T pick up something, if this technology is true.

And the very examples they cite of previous successful warnings...Were two quakes in JAPAN, in 2009!

So they must have known! :shk:

First forecast by Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes has proven to be completely right!

August 10th, 2009 we sent the Embassy of Japan in Azerbaijan a letter with Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes forecast – the first one since the Network started functioning. The forecast said “GNFE Prompt Prediction Service is warning the Government of Japan of two strong earthquakes predicted for the period from August 10, 2009 through August 18, 2009 with M>6 in the south of Honshu area”. In compliance with the Charter of the Global Network, a copy of the aforementioned August 10th forecast was sent to each member institution of the Global Network, that is, to the Indonesian Ministry of scientific researches and technology (Jakarta), the Government of Indonesian Special Region of Yogyakarta (Yogyakarta), Pakistani Center for Earthquake Study (Islamabad), Presidium of the International Academy of Science H&E (Innsbruck), Almaty Department of Emergency Situations (Almaty) as well as to several other organizations.

August 12, 2009 a strong earthquake with a 6,7 magnitude took place in Japanese South of Honshu area. August 17, 2009 a strong earthquake with a 6,4 magnitude took place in Japanese SOUTHWESTERN RYUKYU ISLANDS.

gnfedata.org...

Bts, you should do a separate thread on that technology in the Fragile Earth forum, if you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

... Perhaps this noise is becoming more apparent as our spheres are weakening.

Eh? As in layers of the atmosphere? Not sure what you mean, but if there is a scientific explanation, I would tend to favor an atmospheric one based on the sound alone, which has higher harmonics, and seems to reverberate and clash in the air, etc. Sound = Vibration. If these sounds were originating from below the Earth's surface or core even, it would be much lower in frequency (mostly inaudible) and would almost certainly include tremors.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

More at the GeoChange Journal

But waaait... The other day the debunkers hit their hammer and gave the verdict that these sounds are a hoax. Noooow the scientists came out to say they are "upper atmosphere acoustic-gravity waves"... Hmmm.... Also they put their cards on the table, about the origin of these sounds: "earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc"...

Should we consider by "etc", secret sonic weapons developed by the US military??? Perhaps people might be forgetting, but currently there are TWO DARPA X-37 series orbital drones up there and I've seen some graphics posted by undercoveralien on YT and other forums, showing an eerie and flawless synchronicity between the flight patterns of X-37b and all major earthquakes of 2011... I see no surprise at all, if these sounds are being caused by man made military technology.

edit on 1/31/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by gardCanada
Something i want to throw out as a possibility is what if, just what if, the oil contained inside the earth is some sort of lubricant and like the squeeky wheel that gets the oil, we, by taking the oil out, are causing the earth's atmospheric sounds. Just thinking outside the box.
That is exactly why I dump all my used motor oil in a deep hole in my back yard!
Call me a visionary, a friend of our earth, just doing my little part!

Hahaha! I give you one star for this funny quote!!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Waves from the ionosphere in the .1 to 15 HZ range that are too powerful to be caused naturally.

Sounds like HAARP to me.

I am totally amazed HAARP wasn't mentioned in the article or until page three!

HAARP operates by sending waves against the Ionosphere which reverberate within our Earth.

It sounds EXACTLY like HAARP!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah, you read my mind! I was astounded to read this, I guess its a well kept secret?
Thanks for your interest in it, what I posted was mostly new to me.

By the way, do you know if this is the "Network" that the Italian scientists were using?

I'll look into this more, see what I can track down.

edit on 31-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I did a thread a while back which discussed pole reversal and magnetic reversal.
apparently they are 2 very different entities.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think these strange sounds have something to do with the earth gearing up for some kind of a huge magnetical change.
The earth cannot stop and reverse, well anyway if it did we'd be all gone.
But there are other scenerios.
tjack posted an interesting hypothetical situation at the end of the thread...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is really big news.

Needs to be on the front page! Please, if you see fit, Mods

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
While I'm somewhat satisfied with this answer, it sounds right to me, I can't help but notice that these phenomena happen in the Ionosphere. Kind of makes me think of HAARP.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by IndieA

Sounds like HAARP to me.

I am totally amazed HAARP wasn't mentioned in the article or until page three!

HAARP operates by sending waves against the Ionosphere which reverberate within our Earth.

It sounds EXACTLY like HAARP!

HAARPs magnetometer receives ELF in the 0.1 to 15 Hz range, but the HAARP 'heater' transmits in the 2.8 to 10 MHz range.

When they use HAARP's transmitter, it heats the atmosphere directly above the facility and this can then modulate the Ionosphere, causing it to emit ELF, measurable by the magnetometer.

With the HAARP heater turned off, the Ionosphere generates ELF signals of its own. Probably in the same ways as are proposed in the article as the atmospheric source of the "sounds".

Both the HAARP transmitted and received signal are inaudible as they are both above and below the frequencies that we can hear.

The "sounds" have been heard at various places around the world that are quite distant from the HAARP facility. If HAARP were generating the sounds it would be most likely that they would be louder nearer to the facility. Since they aren't it almost totally eliminates HAARP as a likely source.

edit on 31/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe we went the entire first page without somebody mentioning HAARP!

Astonished

Moving on - S&F for at least the first stab (I've seen) at a reasonable explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join