It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Christ-The Almighty!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Listen man, my ego has been shattered... and there's only one conspiracy I'm worried about right now, and that's Paul.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is there any way I can send the letter to you... I actually wrote it for a minister online two days ago and he still hasn't replied. Or how do I start a thread?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by atotheb
Is there any way I can send the letter to you... I actually wrote it for a minister online two days ago and he still hasn't replied. Or how do I start a thread?

Start a thread! Ok, you need to post 20 times before you can start your own thread. Once you have commented 20 times on people's threads/posts. At the top of a thread, it should give you the option of "New Thread" click that put in your title and then you are good to go! If all else fails, go to messages in tools and send a message to Gemwolf, he/she is very helpful they will guide you, sorry that is all I know, I am new here too!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Listen man, my ego has been shattered... and there's only one conspiracy I'm worried about right now, and that's Paul.

I have read some good books, no pun intended, re: the pauline conspiracy and how Paul subverted the Jerusalem Church with Mithraism and other Pagan/Non-Judeo-Christian doctrines. Cant think of them off the top of my head, but I will check my Library and get back to you, if I forget it is cause im busy as hell, and do not feel shy just to remind me or say; Hey Sherlock, where the hell is that book you promised to refer me too!!!! And I will give the reference

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the reference, but all of my material comes strait from the Bible. I just learned the truth recently through a series of crazy events, and now I'm challenging neighborhood minister/preachers to personal debates. Some are very open-minded, and admit that they can't answer my questions, but won't succomb to my accusation. That Paul is the devil. That may seem a bit big, but if they can believe Jesus is God, then why can't they see numerous other prophecies that point to Paul as the boastful false prophet?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by michaelsherlock
The title of this thread, ‘I am Christ’, although sounding like the rant of a deluded mind, is in fact, a profound notion. A notion that has the power to end wars, famine, inequality and the manipulation, which has been the cornerstone of both religion and politics. This philosophy, which I have termed‘I am Christ’, is not of my own contrivance, but dates back to a time before the alleged advent of Christ himself. Philosophers like Socrates and Plato propagated this ancient idea, along with more modern scholars like, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Carl Gustav Jung, Wilhelm Reich, Albert Einstein and the late professor of mythology at Princeton University, Joseph Campbell, to name just a few.

Although it is an exceptionally useful way of thinking, it is frightening to those malign shepherds who have been at the helm of the sinking ship of humanity, since time immemorial. As a result of the threat posed by this idea, the heads of both religion and politics have released a virus into the minds of the many. In so doing, they have ensured that this philosophy is denied the opportunity to take root amongst the masses. This virus has continued to ensure our masters' ill-gotten power over us. We have given this virus the harmless and innocent name,‘belief.’ Yet, it is far from harmless and has been the favored tool of the malevolent in fomenting disorder and chaos amongst an otherwise intelligent species. Should we be freed from this cognitive prison, the balance of power between the masses and the elites would shift, toppling the naked emperors that have subjugated humanity since the deliberate spread of this mental and emotional plague!

your thoughts!

Christ was tortured...Crucified....speared then slowly sufficated to death. I would say although many may think this to be an example...I consider it an example of what to avoid. Split Infinity

Maybe he wanted to go home considering the problem of trying to be egoless when in a group of people with egos. There is much wisdom in being like a hermit för a while to connect to your inner self so you can get away from others egos and be able to grasp your ideals. I am not Jesus and definetly not someone that will be a leader of any christians but I might get what christ conciousnees more than those that haven't feelt it themselves. But I will definetly be one with my soulbothers and sisters as an equal and I have been shown to many of the truths I am supposed to belive to go back to the dreaming. Yes I agree working from the shadow without taking credit is probably the best way to get anything done. Namaste
edit on 1-2-2012 by apushforenlightment because: Extra

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the reference, but all of my material comes strait from the Bible. I just learned the truth recently through a series of crazy events, and now I'm challenging neighborhood minister/preachers to personal debates. Some are very open-minded, and admit that they can't answer my questions, but won't succomb to my accusation. That Paul is the devil. That may seem a bit big, but if they can believe Jesus is God, then why can't they see numerous other prophecies that point to Paul as the boastful false prophet?

Many have said the same about the author of John!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Thank you OP for a thought provoking thread! People pray to this God up in the clouds to make them healthy, rich, employed, married and whatever else people ask the magic genie for. This has created a mentality that does not reinforce the power of self, the power that we all have to change our reality. We have all heard of the saying "let go and let God", I believe that's why we have so many people collecting welfare and sitting on the couch all day! They are waiting for God to answer all their prayers. If you realize the power that each one of us has over our own destiny than many many more people would be living up to a higher standard. Take your power back, you are a God, we all are!

Finally, someone gets it!

Exactly, and who do we give our power away to? This is the most frightening question of all!

It is also a little like a saying I once heard; Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give him a religion and he will die of starvation praying for a fish!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by jaws1975

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by michaelsherlock

My thoughts are that youre playing to the crowd to get stars for your own glory, because you're more or less parroting the same ethics humanists and neo-platonism does with their greek philosophies.

Sounds to me like your judging! Jesus told you not to do that!

Wrong. This is just making an observation. I can judge you if you wish, but i'd rather not.
edit on 31-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

How very humble and gracious of you!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

Dude, you rock.

I completely agree with you. I believe Philosophy was finally snuffed in the minds of men and women when someone turned it in to a subject for literary analysis; and it stuck.

The stuff is not meant to be analyzed for it's literary merits, it is meant to catalyze the Dialectic so that it becomes a living thing inside the Philosopher.

Thank you for your post. You did a really good job of explaining the predicament in only two paragraphs.

X.

Thanks X. I could not agree more re; philosophy as something meant to act as a catalyst inside the mind/soul of the individual. True alchemy is not chemical, it is psychological!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Videot
I'm with you! I just finished listening to The Disappearance of the Universe audiobook. It made a lot of sense to me. The idea is that this universe is basically something like a dream (experiment?) the central God-mind is having. For this process, parts of the one "mind" (for lack of a better term) immersed itself in duality, dividing into more and more interacting parts. Since as individuals we are all constructed of those parts, we have forgotten (both due to the circumstances and also due to manipulations from individuals who have forgotten even more than most of us have) that we are all really one, experiencing something akin to an internal dialog. The quicker we can stop judging, forgive everyone and everything, and become totally aware of our oneness, the quicker we can achieve a peaceful and enlightened existence.

So yes, we are all Christ, or whatever you prefer to call it - beings with no need for fear and hate, and all the other addictions, brainwashing and bad decisions life throws our way. The potential is there within each of us if we can just get our heads screwed on straight. Meanwhile, while waiting for the rest of the crowd, we can work towards this on an individual level. Indeed this is a necessary first step before the mass of humanity can join together in peace, love and prosperity. The internet is starting to play a huge part in developing this potential, not to mention exposing the plots and cults that have suppressed our well-being throughout known history.

I like to "put on hats" of different ideas and world views, just to see how they fit and feel. This one feels very right to me. Personally I'm hoping that the phase that we are moving into (i.e., 2012, etc.) is the beginning of remembering the wholeness of which we are all parts, and throwing off some of the ridiculous and cruel decisions and activities that mankind has indulged since we first arrived in this place!
edit on 31-1-2012 by Videot because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by Videot because: (no reason given)

Thanks alot! I found this post extremely interesting and will look for that audio book! It sounds like it is sprinkled with a little Hinduism, which in my opinion contains some wonderful philosophies, but then again, most religious philosophies have their value, it is just when we turn them into literalistic theologies, that the value of their mythological and symbolic teachings disappear, or are overshadowed by ill-gotten beliefs!

I still have not made my mind up regarding the possibilities of 2012 and I have done quite a bit of research into all of them. Then again, I haven't really made my mind up about anything, for what do I "know?" But, the 2012 theories I like the best relate to galactic alignment and the awakening of a kind of holistic consciousness.

Thanks once again for the positive feedback and the added enlightenment!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Suppose I shoulda waited a minute. Now, after reading your last replies within this thread, it is even more obvious that your only goal is a weak attempt at pissing people off. Sad.

I disagree. The notion that "faith" in that which has been detailed by priests and mystics has been the bane of civilization - and of countless individual lives - is pretty valid. The same "faith" that has a suicide bomber pulling the rip chord in a crowded marketplace, pulls a Christian mom through the hellish ordeal of losing a child to a seemingly senseless act of terrorism - such as that marketplace bombing - and that is the nature of "faith". Belief is his word for faith, but the notion is the same.

Faith is a human decision, and nothing more. However, it's been marketed as this omnipotent, omniscient entity presence of its own, and therein lies the deception.

Now, I noticed that this OP member has been banned, and if it's because he started this thread and pissed off a bunch of fundies, then so be it. My agreement with him is that the priests and mystics have lorded over the scared and powerless for far too long, and if declaring your independence from Faith is the first step toward relative sanity in this completely insane world, then by all means throw that burden away and step out into the light.

You honestly have no idea what most people actually believe at a visceral level about themselves and what they profess to believe. Only the belligerently focused (the stridently faithful) can be readily interpreted by the casual viewer. The rest are simply looking for a light in the darkness. They are all vulnerable to periodic manipulation by those strident and belligerent few, and it's always been this way. Eliminating that malignant influence, by way of redefining what "faith" actually is, might possibly be a step in the right direction.
edit on 2/4/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Suppose I shoulda waited a minute. Now, after reading your last replies within this thread, it is even more obvious that your only goal is a weak attempt at pissing people off. Sad.

I disagree. The notion that "faith" in that which has been detailed by priests and mystics has been the bane of civilization - and of countless individual lives - is pretty valid. The same "faith" that has a suicide bomber pulling the rip chord in a crowded marketplace, pulls a Christian mom through the hellish ordeal of losing a child to a seemingly senseless act of terrorism - such as that marketplace bombing - and that is the nature of "faith". Belief is his word for faith, but the notion is the same.

Faith is a human decision, and nothing more. However, it's been marketed as this omnipotent, omniscient entity presence of its own, and therein lies the deception.

Now, I noticed that this OP member has been banned, and if it's because he started this thread and pissed off a bunch of fundies, then so be it. My agreement with him is that the priests and mystics have lorded over the scared and powerless for far too long, and if declaring your independence from Faith is the first step toward relative sanity in this completely insane world, then by all means throw that burden away and step out into the light.

You honestly have no idea what most people actually believe at a visceral level about themselves and what they profess to believe. Only the belligerently focused (the stridently faithful) can be readily interpreted by the casual viewer. The rest are simply looking for a light in the darkness. They are all vulnerable to periodic manipulation by those strident and belligerent few, and it's always been this way. Eliminating that malignant influence, by way of redefining what "faith" actually is, might possibly be a step in the right direction.
edit on 2/4/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your support! You seem to understand exactly the point I was making.. What a relief there are some out there who are able to see beyond the limitations of the ego and gaze upon an impartial truth, or true form as Plato called it!

By the way, I am Back!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I was banned but I am back! I have read your letter on Hebrews versus Gospel and found it very interesting. I enjoy reading well thought out material. Also, look into the corruption of the Gospels and it may add another dimension to your investigations.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The title of this thread, ‘I am Christ’, although sounding like the rant of a deluded mind, is in fact, a profound notion. A notion that has the power to end wars, famine, inequality and the manipulation, which has been the cornerstone of both religion and politics. This philosophy, which I have termed‘I am Christ’, is not of my own contrivance, but dates back to a time before the alleged advent of Christ himself. Philosophers like Socrates and Plato propagated this ancient idea, along with more modern scholars like, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Carl Gustav Jung, Wilhelm Reich, Albert Einstein and the late professor of mythology at Princeton University, Joseph Campbell, to name just a few.

Although it is an exceptionally useful way of thinking, it is frightening to those malign shepherds who have been at the helm of the sinking ship of humanity, since time immemorial. As a result of the threat posed by this idea, the heads of both religion and politics have released a virus into the minds of the many. In so doing, they have ensured that this philosophy is denied the opportunity to take root amongst the masses. This virus has continued to ensure our masters' ill-gotten power over us. We have given this virus the harmless and innocent name,‘belief.’ Yet, it is far from harmless and has been the favored tool of the malevolent in fomenting disorder and chaos amongst an otherwise intelligent species. Should we be freed from this cognitive prison, the balance of power between the masses and the elites would shift, toppling the naked emperors that have subjugated humanity since the deliberate spread of this mental and emotional plague!

your thoughts!

One should never advocate any philosophy he has not yet embraced in his own heart. Doing this he does a disservice to the philosophy AND himself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

your thoughts!

One should never advocate any philosophy he has not yet embraced in his own heart. Doing this he does a disservice to the philosophy AND himself.

With Love,

Your Brother

Very true!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesherlock
Very true!

Then if you are willing to walk that walk, I will call you Christ, Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by mikesherlock
Very true!

Then if you are willing to walk that walk, I will call you Christ, Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

I prefer to be called Mick, but I appreciate your positivity and honesty!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Your title (I am Christ the Almighty)...and what you are saying...well...I have read your words...but yet I have very little understanding of them...(as yet)...so far what I have gotten is... that you are promoting individuality...you want people to think about things and decide for themselves...rather than blindly believing what they are told by TPTB.

Are your belief's similar to Ayn Rand's?

edit on 31-1-2012 by caladonea because: correction

I think you understand perfectly. There may be some areas of meeting between this concept and Ayn Rand's philosophies, but I would associate it more with Socrates (Aristophanes' and Plato's), C.G Jung, Wilhelm Reich, Jiddu Krishnamurti and these guys, more than Ayn Rand, but then again I havent read much of Rand's works.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join