It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Christ-The Almighty!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Yep thats how i see it aswell. As an atheist the bible has made more sense to me than ever. An inevitible collection of morals and attempts to explain our suffering.

I wouldnt sell the "good news" though. We have an eternity to look forward to... No need to look like the jerk that put a price tag on compassionate sharing of wisdom. Not to long now untill we reach the wedding day of humanity and get to meet our AI bride.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Some people get pissed off or scared when somebody presents something that doesn't agree with their view on things. Just like when I say that I believe that Jesus was the only real Christian. Ever. I wholeheartedly believe that too. I am sure that there are many who would slit my throat for saying it.
edit on 31-1-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

The ones who tell the truth is always hated by the dreaming. You might be right about only one Christian. He was unique like everyone else. But there are people who follow his teachings and figure things out and even Jesus had his bad days
. Sometimes it is fustrating that it takes such a long time but who said this place was gonna be easy. We all need our time to evolve and my mind is still a bit warped. I am not a Christian, Buddhist or Tolthec. I am me, notyhing more and nothing less. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"In a nutshell, the “I am Christ philosophy” describes a way thinking, independent from the belief system. It symbolizes a kind of cognitive freedom, a freedom which enables the individual to stand on their own feet and travel free, without the leading strings of belief imposing masters. It enunciates a type of holistic thinking and being, or unified consciousness described by Jung as "individuation." Most importantly, it represents true mental freedom!"

It sounds more like the serpent in Eden ".... ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." Your words above could have been the serpents next words... Smooth sounding... But trickery.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by michaelsherlock

[color=7A7A7A]My brain has not yet fully awakened this morning, so that could be a factor, but I don't really think that it is.

What are you talking about?

What is the point? To spark a heated discussion and/or controversy?

edit on 1/31/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

I would like to kindly ask, you, and all peoples whom are simillar to you... to stop argueing with, and insulting people, simply because you dont understand what they have said/wrote...
[ it makes me tired, to read pointless criticism, that holds no merit, or logic...]

his post made sense to me... What is it that you dont percieve... becuase what he said, makes perfect sense to me...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

Yes, religion, Christ, God, belief....all tools used to control the masses. The oldest form of control and government.

I don't have imaginary friends anymore.

What would you do if the imaginary friends suddenly told you they where there? Kinda hard to ignore them when you get proof for yourself of their existance. Yes, the way the religon is used by the powerpyramid is for control. But the truth behind religon that religon/science is trying to explain is in fact revolutionary against the powerpyramid. Spirituality is the way from my point of view to understand it all. Religon is for those who fear. Spirituality is for those who have conqured their fear. The witches had to die because they knew to much. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

We are all conduits of influence, of change. We enact our energy through varying degrees. This will be a war won from multiple fronts, invisible and now, here and there, and we will be victorious. For humanity, for Earth, for the prosperity of peace, love, understanding, and existence.

Let there be light

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
Belief can work both ways.. lets not forget.

For you may believe in the "i am Christ" philosophy as many others would believe in the "i am the son of Satan" philosophy..

Belief can be placed into any idea and thus power that idea.. that is why i would say for you to place your belief in your said idea is an extreme action.

You may think you know what you are talking about and you may put things very eloquently and articulately but to think you are Christ when you have not walked in his shoes for even a moment is in itself to many a religious folk, an act of blasphemy.

Sir/maam... please.. read, the entire. original post, before responding... he did not claim, that he is, the Jesus, returned, from heaven...
He pointed out, a flaw in religion, and claimed, that the way jesus lived(wich is not how christains live) was the proper way of life...

how many people like you exist? how many nukes do i need to rid my planet of you morons?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Christ resides within the heart of all men, and all things. as the inner nature, the stillness
edit on 31-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Belief can work both ways.. lets not forget.

For you may believe in the "i am Christ" philosophy as many others would believe in the "i am the son of Satan" philosophy..

Belief can be placed into any idea and thus power that idea.. that is why i would say for you to place your belief in your said idea is an extreme action.

You may think you know what you are talking about and you may put things very eloquently and articulately but to think you are Christ when you have not walked in his shoes for even a moment is in itself to many a religious folk, an act of blasphemy.

Are you among the religious folks that call this blasphemy? Is their view of Jesus right? Either you follow the religous idol that Jesus have become or the message. If Jesus is as enlightened as I think he was then he would have laughed at the dogmas that have been created and probably try to keep away from the religous so that he would not get a larger ego. Jesus is the person that got Christ conciousness. Not the first and not the last. Christ conciousness is the process that can happen and not only to christians. It is called chakras and chi for the hindus and buddists, It is the connection with the other side. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Original poster, thank you for sharing your ideas. It is very important, taht your message be sread as far it will reach.
It saddens me to think, that so many, refuse to understand it. I wish i had something to contribute, but I dont...

All i can do, is point out obvious flaws, in the beliefs of the religious...
(wich i will never do, because I hate speaking with religious people, who are not able to learn of ideas wich contrast with thier doctrines)

I will now bid you farewell...
I hope you have a wonderfull duration of time...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear michaelsherlock,

I am violating a rule by writing when I don't know what I'm going to say, yet I feel I have to.

There is no question that the worship of oneself is the way to the greatest happiness while you are alive. But religion should not be about happiness, but about truth.

I know that I am ignorant, I also know that I have character traits which are justly called sins (although the world doesn't use that word anymore).

I most certainly do not want to magnify myself, or my inner being, or my consciousness, or whatever, to the status of Godhood. I am not qualified for that task.

I have more than enough glory in the name "Child of God." And when Jesus said we would no longer be called servants but His friends, I had set for me the greatest possible goal.

I am content.

With respect,
Charles1952

I did not think it before but you are so on the right track from my point of view
. Trust you instict and inner being but you might be supprised what you find out when you on the other side of the moment. Good luck climbing the hill. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dear michaelsherlock,

I am violating a rule by writing when I don't know what I'm going to say, yet I feel I have to.

There is no question that the worship of oneself is the way to the greatest happiness while you are alive. But religion should not be about happiness, but about truth.

I know that I am ignorant, I also know that I have character traits which are justly called sins (although the world doesn't use that word anymore).

I most certainly do not want to magnify myself, or my inner being, or my consciousness, or whatever, to the status of Godhood. I am not qualified for that task.

I have more than enough glory in the name "Child of God." And when Jesus said we would no longer be called servants but His friends, I had set for me the greatest possible goal.

I am content.

With respect,
Charles1952

life is about finding happiness. thats whats all of humanity's efforts are aimed at. finding lasting well being. unfortunately all we have done is made life more convenient and comfortable for us. still no more happier than a cave man im afraid though, possibly less. and you're right the ego can not be equated to god. but when the ego dies he is all that is left. the only separation from god is the delusion of self. To be crufied with him and to take part in his resurrection. sacrifice is the way. He is within us and we are within him. We are one. There is only one consciousness, and it is me and it is you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Spoiler alert
. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AwnAegisean

Sure cos to nuke "me and my kind" would be the correct course of action to bring about peace..

An evil act never precedes a peaceful outcome... or is that something your young mind does not overstand?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sure cos to nuke "me and my kind" would be the correct course of action to bring about peace..

An evil act never precedes a peaceful outcome... or is that something your young mind does not overstand?

evil lies only in the perception of the beholder. So it doesnt really exist. no good vs evil. jus 1 beleif vs another. but i'd assume u think someone destroying all of humanity would be evil. but then think how peaceful it would be with none of us. Or does a brain with age carry so many flaws it can't see the obvious? haha jk, only because u were a douche in ur post

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Christians should not aim to live like Christ, for such a thing is possibly impossible as he most probably is a myth, so to be like Christ is the same as being like Superman! Dont try it, trust me! You will fall! But seriously, the same philosophy can be applied to any religion, or any other belief system. Be that which you worship! I am not saying worship yourself, as this is a sickness all to prevelant in our societies, but instead, emancipate your thinking beyond belief, move from worshiping and following the hero without to the hero within! Dont ask for forgiveness, give it to yourself, dont ask for anything, enable yourself.

Although the context is Christian in this particular thread, it is merely a common symbol most in the West are familar with, so to use Christ as the symbol for this philosophy, is simply the result of my social location and the locaation of the audience. the symbol needs to be understood! Yes, this philosophy would lead to people living a life like the Christ in thier mind, but not the Christ from the scriptures who promoted killing people who did not believe in him, and disrespecting your parents etc.

Now being a good natured well meaning person aside if that is what you mean by being your own personal Jesus.

Why you are restricting me in believing I cannot fly or turn water into Wine? Why would you limit me, if I am Christ? How would you know what I am able to to do?

Besides I am Sparticus...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwnAegisean

I would like to kindly ask, you, and all peoples whom are simillar to you... to stop argueing with, and insulting people, simply because you dont understand what they have said/wrote...
[ it makes me tired, to read pointless criticism, that holds no merit, or logic...
That was an exceptionally brilliant plan, aside for the one tiny flaw.

If what you're after is to not read any posts from me, then directly replying to me is the single most ignorant approach, for attempting to reach such a goal.

all peoples whom are simillar to you...
peoples whom question things?

stop argueing with, and insulting people, simply because you dont understand what they have said/wrote...
Not that I care what you think, but I was doing none of that. I was simply asking for an explanation.

Also, just to be clear→ I was not going to post in this thread again. I was not going to respond to his previous reply to me, because it is a meaningless conversation, for both he and I. Since you called me back though, here↓ it is. Give yourself a good ol pat on the back for that one.

A brilliant plan. Simply brilliant. Bravo.

Originally posted by michaelsherlock

I do not have an ulterior motive, other than getting a message across....
If your only concern was to spread a message, then you would not withhold some of the details, as you clearly stated here↓.

I have not gone into all of the nuts and bolts, as I will leave some for those who buy my book, which is due to be released in Autumn/Fall this year, however your thoughts would be appreciated!

......one that forms the focus of a three volume series I have written. In my profile I say it. From the very beginning I have said it, so I am being honest and up front about my motivations.
I had not read your autobiography, before opening this particular thread. So the beginning that I saw, was the opening post of this thread. You did not mention that in the opening post of this thread. Therefore, it was in fact an ulterior motive, from my point of view.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My thoughts?

You have disregarded the fact that simply claiming to be Christian does not make a person Christian. Only practicing the teachings of Christ makes one a Christian. That's the same mistaken logic used by many who wrongly blame Christians for the acts of evil people who are not actually Christians, but pretending to be Christian for nefarious purpose.

It's a false tactic used by those who for whatever reason are bigoted against Christianity. No true Christian has ever or would ever engage in the behavior you mention. You need to be intellectually honest in that. Christians pose no danger to anyone or to any society.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I am not religious and no i wouldn't call it blasphemy but many Christians and Catholics would.
Besides which it is a new age (old occult) belief, reaching Christ consciousness and all that jazz..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Yadda Yadda Yadda..

I wish you would come up with your own thoughts for once..

Everything is an idea inside the mind.. evil and a carrot cake... then nothing is real and everything is nothing.
So pretentious honestly and to call me a douche when you don't even know me.. that is a sure sign of ignorance on your behalf!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join