It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Saudi Hacker breaks into Assads Mailbox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Konflikte - Syrien: Zeitung: Saudischer Hacker knackt Assads Mailbox

newsticker.sueddeutsche.de

Riad (dpa) - Einem Hacker aus Saudi-Arabien soll es gelungen sein, E-Mails des syrischen Präsidenten Baschar al-Assad herunterzuladen. Das berichtete die saudische Zeitung «Al-Madina».
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: Title Edited into English to comply with the T&C

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
No English sources available yet, but it is reported that a Saudi hacker has managed to hack into the mailbox of Assad and has obtained very sensitive information that shows Iran's involvement in the crushing of the rebellion.

Doesn't surprise me as Iran is experienced in it.

Feel free to use GoogleTranslate to translate the article.

newsticker.sueddeutsche.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
For those too lazy to hit "Translate this page".....

Riyadh (dpa) - A hacker from Saudi Arabia should be able to download e-mails of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. This was reported by the Saudi newspaper "Al-Madina."

The hacker named Osama Salman al-Ansi was stolen in the amount of four gigabytes of data, including material for the unveiling of several "scandals" could help. Among other things, that applies to Iran's role in the suppression of the revolt in Syria. The hacker did the President sent a message in which he had threatened him to disclose the information if he does not protest against the violence should stop.

The newspaper also reported Al-Ansi was hacked several websites of the Syrian government. However, they worked again on Tuesday as normal.

edit on 31/1/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia wants Iran reduced to somethinf they can deal with.
It wouldnt surprise me if this was just another one of those BS reasons to go to war.....
Like the Kuwaiti babies supposedly turned out of incubators lies.
It will be interesting to see if they release more info.....
id have to hear more to believe it though......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Here is a link to the online edition of the Saudi newspaper al Madina. Allegedly al Madina is the original source. I translated the webpage with google translate, but couldn't find the story about the hacker on the front page. Since I don't speak Arabic, I don't know how I can search this website for the original source article. Help from an Arabic speaking member would be appreciated.
www.al-madina.com...

The MSM is in full swing to demonize both Syria and Iran. Although they have different religious and ethnical backgrounds, these two nations are more or less allies. Let's wait and see, if those “hacked emaisl” will be published and become scandals which vilify both Syria and Iran. The war-propaganda-machine of the west is running faster and faster.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So, a hacker from a country that is cooperative with US foreign policy is claiming he hacked into Assad's personal mailbox and read important information, that compromises Iran?

lol

I don't want to disappoint people, but "under the table" work (no matter what country does it) is exactly that... Under the table, with no proof and hidden from outsiders eyes. It comes as a shock to me that people still swallow this kind of crap.

Seriously? E-mail exchange between presidents over sensitive information?

Yeah. Right. I can see the dialogue between them over skype:

-"Hey Assie... Wassup?"
-"Not much Ahmn, just killing some rebels. U?"
-"U know...same old... death to america, bla bla bla... man I need a vacation."
-"have u tried those flying boats yet?"
-"nah... i'm saving them to kill infidels."

Get a grip on reality people.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Saudi Arabia wants Iran reduced to somethinf they can deal with.

True...

It wouldnt surprise me if this was just another one of those BS reasons to go to war.....

True...

Like the Kuwaiti babies supposedly turned out of incubators lies.

True but, Kuwait was invaded and thousands were killed by Saddam's forces...

I'll take this story with a grain of salt for the time being.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hehe Someone should not just stop there. There are a whole lotta other prez's emails to snoop. So many more countries to go.

So.. What if it IS true? I see a few "yeah the US has something to do with it". Deny Ignorance. We would be completely clueless and our efforts to deny ignorance pointless if we went by that...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Another source:
www.techdirt.com...

Password was 12345. Reminds me of this xD

top topics

join