It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw my first triangular craft, about 20 minutes ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So here I am tonight, after watching some documentary called "What the *BLEEP* do we know?" I saw mention of it in another thread. It got me thinking of UFOs. Anyways, I pulled up the blinds on my window a few hours ago because last night I kept seeing tons of smaller planes.

20 minutes ago I see a gold light, very bright in the corner of my eye, and from the east going south west is this very gold light by comparison to Altair which is nearly east. I thought it was a helicopter right away. It was fairly low because it was exceptionally luminious as it passed above the top of my house. Nearing the cut off point where I can see out my window because of the roof, I see this perfect triangular shape. PERFECT. It just came into a very clear view somehow. There were 3 lights. The head light in the direction it was going was very bright compared to the other 2 lights, but all 3 formed a more large gold light from a far.

I'm amazed. I ran to the other window opposite of my room in the bathroom and I couldn't see it because my bathroom window sucks. This was also flying where I've never seen a plane fly before. They usually swing around the houses to the south and then turn over the city from the west to east. It's hard to describe, but ever since I saw that triangular shape I am so hyper and wide-awake and I can't get it out of my head. Emphasis on that front light.

That's all, at the least maybe somebody can relate, but I don't expect anyone to believe me.

Also, I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland - and it made 0 noise.
edit on 31/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I believe you. However, I see no reason why it couldn't have been a jet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boxman
reply to post by murkraz

I believe you. However, I see no reason why it couldn't have been a jet.

I believe the tiny planes that I keep seeing high-up in 2s, periodically, all the time. I believe they're jets because of how they move and how small and slow they appear to move, but this was really low and the shape was enough to make me soar out of my chair to other window.

I could be wrong of course, but I've never seen that shape before, let alone so clear, and I've never seen a jet so low before, at such a smooth but speedy, but not too fast? speed. I'm terrible at describing things.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Sound's interesting

What sort of triangle did it resemble from your perspective, an equilateral or more of an elongated delta shape (such as a stretched V)? If it was indeed a triangular shaped craft it might be hard to distinguish the actual dimensions of it depending on your point of view. But it's worth asking anyway

Did you distinguish the triangle-shape from a formation of lights alone, or did you see an actual physical object resembling a triangle? Suggesting that the sky may have been blacked out between 3 points of light for example.

Also did you see any kind of vapour trails trailing the craft/object as it travelled across the sky?

Just curious (sorry for all the questions, hope you don't feel like i am interrogating you lol).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Wow, the fact that it made no noise is rather interesting. Not sure what to say about your experience but it is cool that you saw it. I've always taken the stance that if these triangular crafts have visible lights then they must be man made.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Did you happen to video it or get pictures? Would of been good if you got it on tape.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz

I could be wrong of course, but I've never seen that shape before

I suggest you google Aurora then.

Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't make it 'other worldly'.
edit on 31-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Sound's interesting

What sort of triangle did it resemble from your perspective, an equilateral or more of an elongated delta shape (such as a stretched V)? If it was indeed a triangular shaped craft it might be hard to distinguish the actual dimensions of it depending on your point of view. But it's worth asking anyway

Did you distinguish the triangle-shape from a formation of lights alone, or did you see an actual physical object resembling a triangle? Suggesting that the sky may have been blacked out between 3 points of light for example.

Also did you see any kind of vapour trails trailing the craft/object as it travelled across the sky?

Just curious (sorry for all the questions, hope you don't feel like i am interrogating you lol).

Not a problem, lol. I saw the actual outline of the triangle, which is why it startled me so much. It also had 3 lights, one on each tip of each point. The outline was vague, but enough for me to react. It did not emit any type of vapour or trail. If I could describe it in images, this is what I initially saw, but imagine it golden instead of reddish.

And this is pretty much exactly what I saw craft-wise, but add a vague outline. The front light was also much brighter than the back two, but this is it if I could sum it up. I know a lot of people skim threads so I will say these two images are not mine, just from Google.

Originally posted by shell310
Did you happen to video it or get pictures? Would of been good if you got it on tape.

Camera is on my bed, 1 bar of battery left. It was either watch the object and get a look at it, or go for the camera and return to it being gone.
I will be vigilant in the future with my camera within a two-second reaching distance, that's for sure. I think I'll be keeping the blinds up much more in the future.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

I could be wrong of course, but I've never seen that shape before

Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't make it 'other worldly'.

I've read about Aurora before, but this is Newfoundland, a province out in the Atlantic, not somewhere in Arizona or Nevada. It doesn't need to be otherwordly, but it was definitely intense to see, whatever it was.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
You saw it.....
Its real....
Theres no doubt about it.......These things may be ours,too, but the really big ones most certainly are theirs......
I can say ive never seen one,(i have seen a couple ufos)but my younger brother saw a huge triangle while travelling through the US,
It was after a show he played, and they were packing gear, he was hauling something to the van and saw it cross the sky...high up, huge, and absolutely silent.......
He said it would dwarf an airliner.
Because of Gander, and the base there, there are many UFO reports out of that area.....(Some of the first, and best)
Are you aware of any instances locally?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
You saw it.....
Its real....
Theres no doubt about it.......These things may be ours,too, but the really big ones most certainly are theirs......
I can say ive never seen one,(i have seen a couple ufos)but my younger brother saw a huge triangle while travelling through the US,
It was after a show he played, and they were packing gear, he was hauling something to the van and saw it cross the sky...high up, huge, and absolutely silent.......
He said it would dwarf an airliner.
Because of Gander, and the base there, there are many UFO reports out of that area.....(Some of the first, and best)
Are you aware of any instances locally?

Nope, if you know any known descriptions or links though that'd be awesome. I rarely hear about UFOs here, but I know that Gander and the US government are connected. There used to be a US naval station out in Argentia as well back in the day.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Just because you haven't seen something before doesn't make it 'other worldly'

Do you mean this Aurora? "Aurora was a rumored mid-1980s American reconnaissance aircraft. There is no substantial evidence that it was ever built or flown and it has been termed a myth." (Sourced as AerospaceWeb.org and Aerospace Daily, which I suggest you read closely.)

And suppose... if the Aurora were to actually exist, it's going to show up at low altitude, over Newfoundland, as an "exceptionally luminous" "gold light."? Sure.... Because all triangles are automatically the much-fabled Aurora, regardless of other facts, absolutely.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
More likely the "TR3B" or something similar.
Congratulations and welcome to the "Triangle" club.
Yes, they are real, yes you saw it, yes they are silent, yes they fly low and slow, yes they are a US black project secret craft.
They seem to fly where ever they want, obviously the purpose is unknown at this stage, except by TPTB.
I saw 2 in 1999, flew directly overhead. One large central orange coloured light (you called it gold), and 2 outer white smaller lights...no navigation red/green lights, but the lights were coordinated with a 2 second blink interval.
I saw my "triangle" at 9.30pm on a cloudy spring night.
Recently I wondered why "they" flew directly over the top of me.....
I now believe, that their "Equipment" among others, is infrared or night vision ability, so im sure they knew a person was in the back yard watching them, and they did it for a laugh....of course I waved to them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Watch this folks, this is EXACTLY what I seen, in the same way. From a giant light, to 3 lights in triangle form with the leading light the most bright, so similar.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

This one is a photo that was taken by a member here "tacjtg", a thread, here on ATS, was dedicated to this sighting and photo and the general consensus was that it couldn't be explained in any rational way.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Quick question... Do you live near a major airport? The reason I ask is because I used to work as a shuttle driver for a park and ride type facility. The triangle phenomena, in my opinion, could just be the landing trajectory that the airliners use when they start to line up for an approach. I say this because their landing approach makes the airliners form a perfect triangle. I'm willing to bet that the majority of these sightings are just misidentified as such.

Not saying that all accounts are airliners coming in for a landing, as I believe that there is something out there and I always keep my eye on the sky. Just throwing my 2 cents in there.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I saw two triangles with the same 3 lights about 20 years ago over whiterock bc. At first I thought ufo but when the they moved closer I saw they were black aircraft of some sort but really silent. Then later I heard the airshow was flying over for their show in abbostsford so I figured that's what they were.

top topics

join