It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Gov Transparency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thought I would post this link for the "new" Google policies www.google.com...
It's well worth taking a few mins to read for those that haven't. Although, not new news to a lot of us, I find these policies downright scary, (although I'm sure they've been doing a lot of this prior to the policy change anyway). I know Google policy has been talked about a lot here but I found this link on the policy page to be the one that disturbed me the most.

www.google.com...

The countries that have the three highest data request were the US, India, and the UK. The US looks to be off the charts, no surprises there. Seeing that India is a computer mecca for data on US citizens and in bed with the US, the data request stats for India start to make sense. The percentage rate of data disclosures Google has complied with in the US really shows how aggressive Google and the US Gov are when it comes to gathering your info. Thought I'd share this for those that haven't seen it.
The other links on the Gov Transparency page made for an interesting read also.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Google can go swivle, i've stopped using them as a search engine, i never had a u tube account or Gmail, i wouldn't want all my stuff linked together, same as suck-up-berg with his timeline cr@p, i dont really want people seeing stuff i posted years ago, it's in the past leave it there, so i've now closed that account.

2 companies who's top staff attended a Bilderberg meeting, along with NSA, FBI and all the other 3 letter acronyms agencies. Where even the MP's of the country its being held in cant access the meeting

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
google illuminati backwards....so itanimulli...try it

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

My bad France was number three, just correcting OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
google illuminati backwards....so itanimulli...try it

hehe NICE!!!

top result was www.nsa.gov

thats strange to say the least

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I had heard... though I don't recall exactly where; that someone bought the term "itanimulli" and paid for a redirect to the NSA website as some kind of joke. Has anyone else heard that story?

top topics

join