It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote-viewing 'asset' speaks out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was wondering... Is it theoritically possible to enter an non-human body, like a bird for instance?

It has been a VERY interesting conversation so far

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
I was wondering... Is it theoritically possible to enter an non-human body, like a bird for instance?

It has been a VERY interesting conversation so far

that would be cool

I would enter the body of a Messor Barbarus harvester ant major worker

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Is there any correlation between AP and the chakra system?

How many 'realms' are there? seven?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam2011

The OP hasn't been here for 7 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I feel dumb.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by taibunsuu

Good then.

Concentrate on haarp and put it out of business by frying the circuits. Put it's power supply out and overload the circuitry.

When we hear of massive power outtages in Alaska, some of us will join in and we can utterly destroy it together.

Then we'll have to go after the russian one.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You have some great experiences. I am sooo jealous. I have been trying to have an OBE since the early 70's.

My dad was stationed on Okinawa in the early and mid sixties. I fell in love with the place. Everywhere we went camping we found shells and other war relics. One time I found a stash of gold teeth, but my dad made me put them back and bury them where they came from.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam2011

Me too. Let's throw a dumb party.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

haha I can remote view it now

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, that was a rather interesting read. If what the OP says is true, then I bet I know what they have a psychic alarm or however he put it to monitor the psychic output so to speak of the world. Something like that would be much like in one of the star wars movies, where the jedi's picked up the psychic scream of billions dying.

It would be the same kind of thing, only it hits right BEFORE the actual trauma. That is part of what the entire psychic thing is, forewarning. I wonder if the OP ever heard of project looking glass.

Wow, lots to think about with this thread, very cool! Glad it popped back up!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

"I sense a disturbance in the Force..."
I can't think of anything worth while to say so I am putting this dribble down as another line of text.
Thank you and good night.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VekTorVik

Tis true.

There is something changing.

Wasn't operation looking glass though, got the name mixed up with something else.
Brain fart, it happens lol

edit on 31-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: speaking serious typonese

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
got halfway through and im saving the rest for tomorrow. good read.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Great post and I was wondering if you might answer a question for me ? I've had very weird dreams since I was a small child and still do not understand how to classify them. The particular ones i'd like to know about would best be described as in the Scrooge/ A Christmas Carol movie where scrooge is watching the ppl from his past and future , he can see everything that's going on but none of the ppl in the room know he's there. BTW your story reminded me of a story my husband used to tell me about partying over in Okinawa. He was in 3rd Mar Div 2nd Bat.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
reply to post by Iam2011

The OP hasn't been here for 7 years.

Awww crud, hadn't noticed that. Too bad, I had some questions for him.

Still, great bump. Glad this thread caught my attention.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

That is what I thought too. There has been a lot on the board about doing astral travel and having OBE's. There is a lot of good information in the OP's responses. Worthy of a look to people with interest.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I know he hasn't replied for years, but I find it odd that noone picked up on one important thing: It sounds like this department invested a lot of resources into watching their employees closely, how is it that this person is able to spill the beans in such detail and get away with it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by taibunsuu

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the world. I hope you can help me with this one...

You stated that reading letters and numbers in the astral plane is a bit like having dyslexia...

I remember an experience with a book. No, not really a book but an old, very thick cahier. I could nearly smell the old pages. There were some candles lit and a handwritten page was shown to me. I got all excited, I'm a really curious person, and tried to read it. It was a neat handwriting, maybe feminine. But the more I focussed on the words, the harder it was for me to read. I thougt, I'm too excited, so I calmed myself down and tryed again. Nothing, everytime I got close to reading/understanding the words, there was some kind of mist obscurring the page. I got soooooooo frustrated, I came out of it.

How do you get to read? Please tell me.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Omg!!! He is gone..... What a shame...

<< 1  2   >>

join