It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard the wind blow and say "666". Am I cursed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by namEniks

spiritlibrary.com...
666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between Heaven and Earth. Like the famous, “Sermon on the Mount” the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will be met as a result.

Above is another interperteation if you want it. I like the idea of all people losing their ego so that we can build a better world. From my point of view the devil is not a single person/soul/angel but the description of a behaviour in us called ego that you can increase or limit. The less ego the more devine you become. But people should not be upset if it is hard and they feel they are not making progress. Alone I have no problem being devine with higher ideals as Jesus, Gandhi and Buddha. It is when I go out among other people with ego that it is hard not to have ego. There is a resistance and in fact I feel like I am weightlifting my will to be devine with heavy weights on this planet. If I come to a place where the people are more harmonious I will probably be able to fit in.

Some of the above might sound like big ego and it might be. I am not sure
. But this is what my mind and soul is telling me. Good luck on your climb. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My take on 666 for what it's worth

6 is the number of man
3 (triple) is symbolic of completeness or the entirety of something.

666 is therefore the completeness or entirety of man - Without God. 
Satan's statement to Eve "You will be like God." sums this up.

"So I met a shaman who attuned me for Reiki healing. (Healing auras with hands) but I was very skeptical because she told me she works with spirits and did magic. I thought it was wrong to ask spirits to do my work."

As you may know, scripture forbids the involvement with spirits - because this is seen as you trying to accomplish your own will when we are to seek to do the will of God. Your statement about not asking the spirits to do your work was similar but your focus was on "YOUR WORK". Again, not God's work or will.
666 - complete man without God. Taking measures into your own hands.

I for one do believe that you heard it and that the possible message to you is that you are following a path of "self" instead of seeking Him. Are you believing Satan's lie already that "You will be like God"? 

Despite what the world tells you, Christianity is your personal relationship to God, not the church, and doing His work of the spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom of God.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I believe in that notion, but only up to a certain degree. Yes, I believe we directly and indirectly cause our lives to go certain ways, but I have experienced things that could only come from outside influence in my opinion.

Unless I have the mental power to wake myself up in the middle of the night by creating an incredibly heavy, invisible weight thats clearly compressing my mattress, and then speaking some crazy backwards latin sounding language right in my right ear, in a hissing voice. Then, proceeding to hit my window, and turn on all my exterior sensor lights around my house, one at a time.

Yeah now that I think about it, that must have been me just jokin with myself! Gee I can be so silly sometimes.

Even though I say he can overcome the feeling that he's cursed, doesn't mean that I say these things don't exist. I've had some really weird experiences myself, to the point where I was waking up swearing and yelling "NO" to something. I don't know if my yelling at my "experience" really did anything, although the weirdness did stop.

It could be that, what in the world would want to possess someone that already doesn't sound innocent enough.
I think there's some logic in that...

I believe that there's lots that we cannot see, and snippets of this sneak through sometimes. It's being stronger than the thing that slips through, that's really important.

You were obviously stronger than whatever was making your experience, because you're still here, and sane enough to talk about it
thankfully. I hope you don't have any more of those experiences, they are very frightening, which is why I've woken up at night swearing like crazy.

I just think that if you believe that you're cursed, you will feel cursed. And bad things will happen if you expect it to.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You really want an explanation for 666?

Carbon-12: 6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons

Carbon-12 also happens to be the basic elemental building block for life. It is the number of the beast.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
Only worry if this happens....

Not meaning to be a smart ass, but your experience reminded me of one of my favourite shows...

However,really interested in the reiki link. Is it evil and does it attract evil?

If it increases your ego or fear then yes othewise no? To the Christians I say: you always need to kill the witches beacuse they know to much and your powerpyramid can't handle the truth of how corrupted you have become. Namaste

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by dayve

You would know...

Yea... But no

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ok so Ive been doing heavy thinking and at the time the wind blew I was doing major research on Alester Crowley. Remember this is the man who claims to be 666 and the beast himself.

I just spoke with a psychic who recommended I go speak with people form The Ordo Templi Orientis (Blue Star). He said the 666 is the number of a divine man who can be compared to Jesus. I read that this man will bring the wosrt cataclysm the earth has ever seen.

I mite just delete all my music and pull an Osama Bin Laden an dissapear because

I have come to the conclusion that the spirit world might have just initiated revelations with my life and generation
edit on 14-3-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Eminem opened the doors for white listeners to be influenced by "black entertainment". This could very well be a part of Mansons Helter Skelter

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It's really not a good idea to post your personal details on the world wide web.
But since you have... you are at an age when schizophrenia sometimes kicks in. Which is indeed a curse of sorts.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
skineman
message me, lets collab on sum music

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
He said the 666 man can be compared to Jesus, but not and is so divine because he bares the holy trinity within.

I thought Alester Crowley said HE was the beast HE was 666!?!?
edit on 16-3-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Don't take this as a bashing, But that track isn't that banging, I didn't like the madlibs, you need to put some depth into your voice. Maybe it was the reverb, only add compression/eqs to filter out rubbish audio. Also with the beats go sample some vinyl and use FL studio.

As for your thread I see Donnie Darko sitting down with some guy with bunny ears, showing you your own death.

Sorry if I sound harsh just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Thanks for sharing I will definitely be watching this movie now. I kinda thought B.Rabbit from 8 mile might have been an occult reference possibly brer rabbit.

As Alice in Wonderland is an astral journey, the rabbit caught her attention to venture off. Hope this movie provides some insight. I saw a black cloud reference in the trailer at 1:06:

edit on 19-3-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

And yes the music was recorded in mono with a cheap computer mic. It was ghetto beat makin an recording but I colored the audio as best as I could. More bass than necessary tho.

Also I would like to add that one of the friends in the mystery school appeared to me in one of my dreams when I became Lucid. I asked her to show me this isn't just a dream, so she walked up to me, put her hands on my head and the walls started fading like Silent Hill but into a small quartered living room, with white couches and dark chocolate colored wooden floorboard. I then woke up.

When I showed up to class I asked her if she remembered the dream I had but she said she wasn't remember any of her dreams. I explained the dream and she was shocked because it was her old place back in her old country.

I had no idea but at the time this dream happened, she (In this realm...unless your dreaming of reading this again) was practicing astral projection by grabbing peoples heads, closing eyes and try to show them something or someplace.

So if it was fake then why the coincidence? If it wasn't her astral body, then I am a dream psychic...as in my opinion every single one of us are if we can just START REMEMBERING OUR DREAMS. It is ignorant to think you don't dream, just because you cant remember. This is sad because I can bet that before the age of computers, alot of people were able to recount dreams...(my guess)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Then theres people like this who take it a step further:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree that the mind can sometimes play tricks on you. There is this bathroom over here where I work and one day I swore I heard children singing that Nightmare on Elm Street song. I have watched parts of that movie since I cannot watch it cause it actually scares me. I've gone back in there a bunch of times now and I noticed that its never happened again UNLESS I let my mind make this weird air/fan thing "play" to the tune of it. Its then when I realized, that the human mind can turn any sound into what he/she wants it to be.

I also noticed that you mentioned that Santeria god. I heard its a heavy religion in a sense that its dangerous if you dont know how to use it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

aaah so we meet again blackmetalmist,
do you plan for my blessings or r u my nemesis?
You might not believe how my life is a twist,
but I can assure you when I say, there is truth to this

Loud whisper of the numbers 666

I dont want the "world to end", that would be sad, but this world is full of surprises
lets just not take the text literal. +666 may be the number for computer, barcodes to buy everything. We made machines to do the work of our hands and process the brain functions of a human. Now the world wide web like a "Rainman" entity. Look at my myspace image that he later came out similar:

computers in the background, 1 TV, 1 Computer and 1 Mp3 color display player with my right hand pointed

Heres Eminem after:

But then again it could be the number of a man. Or both

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by namEniks
reply to post by blackmetalmist

aaah so we meet again blackmetalmist,
do you plan for my blessings or r u my nemesis?
You might not believe how my life is a twist,
but I can assure you when I say, there is truth to this

Loud whisper of the numbers 666

I dont want the "world to end", that would be sad, but this world is full of surprises
lets just not take the text literal. +666 may be the number for computer, barcodes to buy everything. We made machines to do the work of our hands and process the brain functions of a human. Now the world wide web like a "Rainman" entity. Look at my myspace image that he later came out similar:

computers in the background, 1 TV, 1 Computer and 1 Mp3 color display player with my right hand pointed

Heres Eminem after:

But then again it could be the number of a man. Or both

Ill send many blessings your way.
If you actually heard what you heard than who are we to say you didnt. Maybe dont think of it as a curse but as some sort of enlightenment. I think from reading your posts, it seems like you want to continue researching and finding some truth to this mystery. Good luck !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join