It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard the wind blow and say "666". Am I cursed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ok so I have been a commited ATSer for years now even after I got banned (I promise ATS Staff I am a changed man). I come here for answers but questions only lead to more questions.

About me:
My name is Emanuel (Initials ERO)
Born: April 22nd 1990 (Taurus)
Hispanic Male, but look white with "black peoples hair"

So my story goes like this:

In 2007 I was 17 and depressed about life, and started watching Youtube videos on Nibiru, Planet X and other "Extra-Terrestrial" conspiracies. I have witnessed 2 UFOs in my life. This excited me to do more research which led me to ATS where I became an addict to forum reading.

Then I had a certain "trip" that made me lose my ego and see the physical plane for what it really is and how our subconscious minds can pick up noises at distances that our conscious minds cant, and see (peripheral vision) everything, like read a whole page in book before you're conscious focus has actually read it. EXAMPLE:

Have you "randomly" looked at something, such as a word or phrase out of a whole paragraph or page and thought "What a coincidence, I was just thinking about ______".
People tend to make symbolism out of things without giving credit to themselves or analyzing why they saw that. And people really don't need to be psychic to read minds, because body language is obvious, we just lie to ourselves to not be embarrassed or just being plain ignorant.

So I started writing my dreams down and something WILD happened. I started to become Lucid. This was very motivational so I watched a movie called "What the (bleep) do we know" and afterwards I literally started trying to walk on water in my bathtub. Was unsuccessful, and had decided to move across the country back to California from Maryland. There I had this strong lingering feeling that the land of fairies, gnomes and elves was very real but humans have egos and forgot about caring for nature.

So I met a shaman who attuned me for Reiki healing. (Healing auras with hands) but I was very skeptical because she told me she works with spirits and did magic. I thought it was wrong to ask spirits to do my work. She taught me magic. It was I and 2 other young ladies who were attending this mystery school. One day I shared the same dream with one of the ladies and realized that humans have an inter-dimentional consciousness.

I decided to try magic so I did a ritual and it was for my music that someone famous would recognize me. A couple days after I watched a movie series about the music industry and how Jay-Z aka HOVA (Jehovah), Eminem and other artists stretching back to the early rock music have used the term Rainman and have attached themselves to this title. As I watch this youtube series I have the front door open and a gust of wind blows by and whispers loudly "SIX SIX SIX". I was shocked. I never believed in the bible and never found comfort in religion. BUT WHAT THE &#$%?!?!? So I made a song called "I Am Not Scared" and performed it at the Whiskey A Go-Go April 20th 2010. Their number is:

Phone: 310.652.4202 #17
Fax: 310.652.3238
Web: www.whiskyagogo.com

Call if you dont balieve and ask if skinEman (skin - e - e - man) performed April 20th 2010? Because on April 29th 2010 Eminem came out with a song called "Im Not Afraid". I was pointing in the picture on my myspace at the camera, and he did similar later after. The first track on his Recovery album is called "As the Cold Wind Blows" which he says god spoke to him. I learned in Mystery school that demons can come in a form of a black cloud and posses people, then he bluntly said it in his Not Afraid song "This black cloud still follows". Heres my song.

Also to add a high spirit by the name of Papa Legba (Eshu-Elegua, Elegbara) came to me in 2 different dreams and showed me my death by plane crash from tornado. But the first dream he came to me in, he showed me that I am the only one that can see him and no one else was able to. He is associated with St. Lazarus because when the slaves were brought over from Africa they were forced to cover up their deities with Christian ones. He is big in the Hoodoo and Santeria practices.

So what I have learned is that human beings have forgotten where we come from and have scattered information throughout civilizations and religions but from my experience there is a land of the dead (the plane crash) spirits, inter-dimentionality and healing. I have always believed that we could all be like Jesus, and even before this want, people would tell me I remind them of Jesus but my name is Emanuel and was born April 22nd Earth day and believe the earth is alive and we need to respect the divine feminine. From my experiences, I know that the human race is capable of all the same things that I have done! I believe god is manual labor and needs to be found within ones self. People don't like when I express my belief system as Christianity has paved the minds of many. I don't have answers and will live my life continuing to learn but WHAT DOES 666 REALLY MEAN!? I have talked to psychics who have told me Rainman is Satan. So am I cursed?

edit on 31-1-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yes

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If you believe in that sort of stuff then maybe you are. if not, then it's just numbers.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So...ATS allowed you back after banning you?...Unusual

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
drugs will do that to ya...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Use chaos magick to counter the curse.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I know a legit exorcist the last exorcism he performed was on a woman who was big into Reiki...

I just thought Id offer that up to you, I also found it odd how you aspire to be christ like and a follower, yet you search in some far off places if you ask me...

Also you will never be The Lord, is being you... not good nuff for you?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nah. You're just freaking yourself out. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Take it as a warning to not dabble in things you don't understand or have much experience with

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
you create your own reality. if you want to believe your cursed than only bad things will probably stand out to you more.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

edit on 31-1-2012 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

You would know...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Only worry if this happens....

Not meaning to be a smart ass, but your experience reminded me of one of my favourite shows...

However,really interested in the reiki link. Is it evil and does it attract evil?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
I know a legit exorcist the last exorcism he performed was on a woman who was big into reiki

Would love to hear more about that.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by namEniks

Why would you be cursed? Because you imagined the wind whisper the number of the beast (and we are not even sure if it is 666 instead of rather 616)? Why can't you be blessed? Like maybe God - not that I believe in one, but let's just assume for argument's sake that he does - gave you a warning? I'd like to make clear that I personally do not believe in all this religion hockus-pokus and think it is akin to delusional thinking or in the immortal words of Karl Marx: "Religion is opium for the masses!" Don't worry, you'll be fine, but if you really want my advice, go see a shrink, especially if there is a prior history of schizophrenia in your family.
edit on 31/1/2012 by WalterRatlos because: spelling and grammar

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Were you high?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Maybe you heard it all wrong. Maybe a girl in the other room was whispering sex sex sex and you heard it all wrong. The mind can play tricks on you. I've heard things wrong before too and if I hadn't recorded things on tv, I could have sworn I heard something else a couple of times. I thought it was interesting that if you say the number six a certain way, it could sound like sex and visa versa.

I wouldn't say you were cursed just because you thought you may have heard a number. The stock market formed a major bottom on my birthday if you drop the first 6 when it dropped to 666.79 and now it has doubled to 1333.59 and reversed back down so far. If you look at 2 times 666.79 it equals 1333.58 so those numbers look kind of screwy to me. On the other hand, you can think you're cursed and I can think I'm in a coma and my mind is playing games with me in this virtual world I created while I'm really asleep. Actually I believe a number of big bank computer programs manipulate stock prices at certain levels so that could explain the weird stock market behavior. People see images of faces while staring at random images all the time. It could all be a trick your mind is playing on you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patchman
you create your own reality. if you want to believe your cursed than only bad things will probably stand out to you more.

You watched the movie "What the Bleep", so you know this.

If you think you're cursed, you are.
If you believe that you're stronger than any curse, then you are.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
thanks for sharing your story. it is strange and interesting.

I must say your first sentence is very telling I have always thought of ATS as a Psych. ward one must be committed to.

I have been a commited ATSer'

edit on 1/31/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Patchman

You watched the movie "What the Bleep", so you know this.

If you think you're cursed, you are.
If you believe that you're stronger than any curse, then you are.

I believe in that notion, but only up to a certain degree. Yes, I believe we directly and indirectly cause our lives to go certain ways, but I have experienced things that could only come from outside influence in my opinion.

Unless I have the mental power to wake myself up in the middle of the night by creating an incredibly heavy, invisible weight thats clearly compressing my mattress, and then speaking some crazy backwards latin sounding language right in my right ear, in a hissing voice. Then, proceeding to hit my window, and turn on all my exterior sensor lights around my house, one at a time.

Yeah now that I think about it, that must have been me just jokin with myself! Gee I can be so silly sometimes.

edit on 31-1-2012 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your feedback, I was expecting more ridicule as many have never had paranormal experiences in their lives so they are in a sense "forced" to disregard others quickly. But now I am a huge believer in that we create our own realities, but when the high spirit Papa Legba came to me, the symbolism is that there is definitely something else going on here in this and other realities, because I never believed in Voodoo. I swore I never read up or anything on the Lwas or pantheons of African origin prior to having dreams about him. My dreams were EXTREMELY vivid when he came. What psychics have told me is that there is a war going on between good and evil in the other realms. But I cant grasp why, but now I can really believe that the biggest trick the devil played on mankind is that he doesn't exist. Therefore bible scriptures may have much more than metaphorical meanings, such as Satan not bowing down to man. He may be trying to prove to god why man is not worth bowing to. Im not religious but these experiences make me forced to consider all teachings. But I cant find anywhere in voodoo about 666. Please if anyone has any information on these numbers it would be appreciated if you responded.

edit on 31-1-2012 by namEniks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join