It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 18: Fake Moon Photos Rare Creature Noise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This episode reviews previous Apollo images against AMS software to help identify what was edited out and/or manipulated in the NASA published photos from Apollo 11. We raise questions to understand if solar panel glass buildings exist on the moon and if extra-terrestrials do in fact roam free while some are friendly, others dangerous but both highly more sophisticated than the human species. Rare sea creature shows up on a dock in Seattle and it may have a lot to do with the radiation leaking into the ocean from Japan's Fukushima Nuclear plant. Strange sounds have been heard all over the world and has been catching everyone's attention. Members have created multiple threads leading to many demanding answers and most are still not satisfied. Enjoy the show, catch me on twitter @ATSRecapBryan and let us know what you really think.

Thread Evidence that Apollo Images are manipulated

Video Evidence that Apollo Images are manipulated

Response Member JibbyJedi Response

Response Member Swills Response

Response Member ProudBird Response

Response Member silversurfer6161 Response

Response Member jazzguy Response

Response Member Moebius Response

Response Member BagBing Response

Response Member watchZEITGEISTnow Response

Response Member Kandinsky Response

Response Member Miccey Response

Response Member Frira Response

Response Member gambon Response

Video Clangers: The Intruder

Thread Rare Sea Creature Appears on Seattle Woman's Dock

Response Member DestinyOne Response

Response Member Baddmove Response

Response Member wlord Response

Response Member Hellhound604 Response

Response Member DivineFem Response

Response Member shushu Response

Response Member RyanFromCan Response

Response Member Alyssa Response

Thread It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

Thread Strange sounds in Mexico?

Response Member ChachiArcola Response

Video 1/16/2012 'Strange sounds' heard WORLDWIDE! what is it?!

Response Member snowspirit Response

Response Member Lee78 Response

Thread Iridium is the massive conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!

Response Member captainnotsoobvious Response

Response Member LittleVoice731 Response

Response Member Sitchin Response

Thread Strange Sounds 2012 Manitoba Canada

Response Member Lulzaroonie Response

Video Sound of HAARP Weapon in action! Scary lights and noise 2011!

Response Member blangger Response
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hate to be a "Negative Nancy" here.....I am getting an error message after the advert plays.

Tried twice, same result. Is it on my end?

Thanks.....(using Chrome......version says 11.0.696.65)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

In addition to a previous poster, error reads:

200. Stream not found. NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip]
'http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/0-recap-18.mp4"

I can't access the linked file either so maybe there's a small typo throwing a spanner in the works. Hope it helps.

edit on 31/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Error...stream not found....

Des

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Problem should be fixed now.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the fix SkepticOverlord. Believe it or not some of us really enjoy these.

This was a very funny one, easily digestible but hard to keep a straight face. That thread from Sander1967 was pretty epic too. A good thread, someone trying something new instead of just watching youtube videos he made his own.
Nice one Bryan.

edit on 31/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The topic of manipulated moon images is of great interest to me. I myself wonder if extremely top secret stuff exists up there...chew on this..

Do we have glass solar panel buildings on the moon?

Is it more efficient & effective to travel into deep space from the moon versus the earth?

If extra-terrestrials do exist, wouldn't they be similar to human beings here on planet earth in the sense that some are good while other's are evil, yet highly more sophisticated and advanced?

Picture this - a global security detail in outer space with high-tech computers, satellites and space-ware amongst other innovative products & services - now that would be cool to play with!

The rare sea creature brings up an interesting & relevant concept as well - We need to start thinking better and stronger on how we are developing and executing our preventive action plan when natural disasters and other odd unfortunate things occur. - The toxicity within our delicate ecosystems has lasting impressions...

How can we be better prepared to solve tomorrow's problems (for example - what if we would of had some net or material covering or in the water with a specific radius to Japan's Fukushima Nuclear plant or the BP oil rig in the gulf)

Maybe then some seals, shrimp, fish and other habitat would be less impacted by the spillage and leaks.

About the sounds, I live in Arizona and I see & HEAR military choppers, commercial and private jets in the air all the time. I've been in the midwest and east coast and know some cities will test their emergency communications systems at different times and days - so not too sure exactly what some of the sounds are within the plethora of videos but I'm not worried too much about it..

glad you enjoyed the recap - I'm working rt now on more interesting, relevant and very real threads to discuss - what are some other topics that really interest you?

Here are some I've been into lately - Iran / Middle East / our own Economy / Politics / Secret Societies / Industry and Company Conspiracies / Energy / Mysterious deaths of famous persons / Space-Paranormal-UFO

Light speeds my friend!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thank You for the Recap. Really do enjoy your presentations. They are sharp, witty, and just plain old fun to watch.

Des

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

The topic of manipulated moon images is of great interest to me.

Well...it would be if in fact that had occurred.

The thread you refer to shows clearly that the OP is mistaken, as he used images that had been altered for other reasons (to prepare for publication, due to converting them to digital formats, etc). And the software he chose to use was inappropriate for this purpose, anyway.

I myself wonder if extremely top secret stuff exists up there...chew on this..

Well, the LROC images are available to peruse. They are hosted by ASU (the Arizona State University) right there in your neighborhood (Tempe). Surely, if there were "something top secret" there, they would know about it?

edit on Tue 31 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thx for the info on ASU!

A few conspiracies are like magicians - they have you look left when they do something right!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

I must admit I do like the NASA topics, much to ponder over despite self-proclaimed all-knowing experts suggesting the contrary.

As for the moon, I'm still kinda on the fence if what we saw is what really happened. Too many things don't add up...

As for space travel done from planets, I guess the moons lower gravity escape speed (or whatever it's called) would be a fair bit lower but there would still be the problem of getting it all to the moon in the first place. Until they unveil super secret Star Trek style teleporters I think the moon is kinda off limits for things like moon bases, colonies, etc. I imagine if it ever does happen that the lifestyle will be frugal, kinda like those Pilgrims on the Mayflower.

As for ET's, I think that's a hard question. All we have to base our ideas on is life on earth but when you look at what demonic looking creatures they have found living 3 miles deep in the sea, I just hope they don't have lots of tentacles and sharp teeth. Good and evil, well, if popular sci-fi is anything to go by, there's a tyrant on the planet Mars just itching to be merciless against us.
I think a quick look at human history might tell us what could be waiting for us, merciless death, complete bondage, or inane political systems.

You are right about the environment but I believe a serious government change will be necessary before that ever happens, and worldwide. I can't imagine the average Brazilian citizen is responsible for the cutting down of the rainforest but more likely huge native and foreign logging corporations, all working with a Brazilian government blessing.

And the sound, yeah I'm still kind of undecided and don't really know what to make of them. They could be easily falsified I guess but why would so many people be doing that? The new planking?
I've heard nothing weird here apart from boats and helicopters. Time will tell I guess, especially if it's the planet cracking up and shifting in whatever way...

Topics that interest me?

Sugar: The Bitter Truth. Dr Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology)
Thread with original presentation
www.abovetopsecret.com...
More recent thread with different/newer version?

Then there's fluoride, vaccines and aluminium content in food and/or the environment

Random threads and maybe not the best example of threads on the subject but still some interesting info.
And one last unrelated one with a brilliant layman's video that explains the futility of attempting continual growth in many areas, among others, coal mining, oil production, financial and population growth, etc.

Hope it helps!

edit on 31/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
if you want to see some real anomalies aka manipulations watch/search for "lunacognita" @ yt

edit on 31-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Now I got it!! I was asking myself why the sound of your voice sound so familiar.

You sound just like Matthew McConaughey

top topics

join