It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Banner Photos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Is it time perhaps to unleash a new wave of Banner Photos?

I'm just asking because it seems like a good Idea, and I have one that I'd really like to see up there.

If mods find this to be just a waste of time, go ahead and trash it, but I think we should do it!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well, if Kerry wins the election adding him to the mix is a no brainer. Probably the scandalous Vietnam protest shot. That'd be my vote.

Considering we have Clinton hugging Monica, I'd say we went pretty easy on ol' Georgey the past four years. We have him pictured at a press conference or something I think.

I think though the most enduring image of our times will be the Abu Gahrib guy in crucifix pose with a bag on his head.

That's timeless "conspiracy scandal" no matter who's President.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I was actually thinking the photo of GWB on 9/11 when he was on the horn to Cheney.

OR, I think a photo with Bush+Kerry in their 'nam duds would be cool.

Stick them together on the same banner pic. That'd be good.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I was actually thinking the photo of GWB on 9/11 when he was on the horn to Cheney.

How Bush has skated 3 years without using that picture of him bug eyed in front of a "reading makes a country great" sign while the second plane crashes into the WTC is beyond me.

But election is soon. Maybe he'll get a chance at the honors.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
we should also have pictures of a hospital in africa where people are dying of aids.

or a picture of the bad environment, maybe smog or something, it would be a hard picture to find.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
or a picture of the bad environment, maybe smog or something, it would be a hard picture to find.

why you say that?, there a lots of those pictures

SHANGHAI

Seoul

Smog Road

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The one that I would like to see added is the one of Sadaam shaking hands with Rummy

top topics

join