It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Body Being Kept Somewhere Top Secret?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Before I start I'd like to say that I'm still not a firm believer in everything the media has told us about Osama Bin Laden. We know that the U.S. used propaganda to get us into Iraq and it wouldn't shock me if Osama was some sort of operative or over-sea's asset from the Cold War days. His death is still debatable to this date and I really don't know what to think of it, although i keep an open mind to all the conspiracies not putting my faith into one specifically. Now with that being said;

Basically I know a guy really well who knows a guy very well and this person said to my friend that the U.S. never dumped Osama Bin Laden's body in the Ocean like they claimed they did. When I asked for a bit more info he wouldn't provide any but he's not been known as someone who lies or would have any real reason to make such a claim. The person who told my friend is in the military, someone who's most likely in the know, I can verify that but I'm not going to reveal any names for obvious reasons. I always found things about the OBL raid a little suspicious and this only furthers my gut feeling, I'm not saying I believe this 100% but it certainly raises some questions.

If the U.S. really kept Osama's body instead of his supposed sea burial, where would they keep it, and why?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I swore he was dumped into the ocean??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
in the cafeteria at Langley...

next to the chicken nuggets.

i am a firm believer that not only is he dead, but he has been dead since just after 911 from kidney failure.

the story of seal team six was made up to give the USA some closure on that story and make it appear that they CAN in fact get their man.

Just my opinion.

i also have newspaper released statements (complete newspapers from the first few days after 911) by binladen, claiming he had nothing to do with 911.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by namEniks
I swore he was dumped into the ocean??

just joined up today to post this detailed rebuttal?

good job cointel pro team!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Probably dispose of it somewhere else. If it wasn't actually him then the last thing you want is any possibility of people finding this out. Once people find this out they start questioning the whole thing in general. They start to question why we are actually there, and what good are we actually bringing about. I met someone in a restaurant once (worked at a national park and was sitting with one of my customers just talking about the times. They were a wealthier couple, most people who came to the park usually were) They were telling me that their son was one of the people that was supposed to be there when the whole ocean thing happened. They said that he didn't flat out tell them what happened, but he never denied anything in the letters. He hinted around to them that he wasn't buried there. They couldn't get him to hint on anything about if it was even Osama though :/

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
1st question is why,its worthless he wasnt no super hero, he was the boogie man that brought fear into all you americans. i beleive he died along time ago,thats why they dumped the body in the ocean,cause they DIDNT bloody have the body, the war on terror is bs its a facade and all this bin laden crap, he is nt even the enemy, its all smoke and mirrors,who making $$$$ from all this war? when you know that,work your way backwards and then you will know the truth!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I agree with some of your post I always find claims such as this slightly dubious when "I know a guy who knows a guy who told someone" is the basis for the belief.

There are video interviews with Benazir Bhutto stating on camera, very nonchalant as if it were common knowledge, that Osama had been assassinated shortly after 9/11 occurred and not by the U.S, and she herself was assassinated shortly after.

I would be more inclined to sway towards that and I certainly don't believe Osama was killed when Obama stated he was. Also the fact that the team that was sent in to kill him died in a helicopter crash a few months [?] later is a bit convenient.

I don't believe that the U.S had his body at any point so obviously I don't believe they dumped it into the ocean as per the Islamic tradition [which it isn't]...
edit on 30-1-2012 by Deebz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebz

I understand where you're coming from to be honest. What I was told was from the mouth of a customer of mine, so whether or not it's true I'm leaving up to the reader. I am only saying what I was told, for which I basically used it as an "idea # 32" and didn't take it in all seriousness. For whoever read my post understand I am not trying to sway opinion, just telling you what I was told.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Ummm.... considering Al Qaeda leaders confirmed his death and Pakistan confirmed the U.S. presence at the compound, which could have initiated an all out war with them and where they were able to get their hands on some top secret U.S. stealth technology, id say its safe to assume OBL was whacked out real good like as they say and they didnt want people going to a grace to idolize this piece of trash. They didnt release pictures to not offend the rest of the world by showing them the trophy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Osama wanted the US military out of Saudi Arabia.....bammm...Mission Accomplished.

He got the entire US military booted from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi's unplugged their currency from the US Dollar....bam bam....Osama's on a roll.

2007 Saudi's declared they weren't accepting US dollars for oil.....bam bam bam....he's winning.

If they actually killed Osama, you wouldn't get 1 little drop of oil from the Saudi's. He's not dead.

He'll pop out before long to be crowned the new Islamic messiah......with Texas's support.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Basically I know a guy really well who knows a guy very well and this person said to my friend that

Well, my cousin's friend's aunt, knows this guy really good and his brother-in-law's best friend, swore on a stack of bibles that he heard a cousin of a sailor, who was really good friend's with the preacher's mother who told him that a best friend heard it from an uncle of a Navy Seal who was on the chopper that raided Osama's compound, that he wasn't even there!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Are you from the south? Lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Osama wanted the US military out of Saudi Arabia.....bammm...Mission Accomplished.

He got the entire US military booted from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi's unplugged their currency from the US Dollar....bam bam....Osama's on a roll.

2007 Saudi's declared they weren't accepting US dollars for oil.....bam bam bam....he's winning.

If they actually killed Osama, you wouldn't get 1 little drop of oil from the Saudi's. He's not dead.

He'll pop out before long to be crowned the new Islamic messiah......with Texas's support.

Haha that's what I'm saying, he's probably at the Bush's house as we speak.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I agree with your thread about Usama's body being kept somewhere top secret. Reports indicate a tiny number of people ever personally SAW anything at all. The crew on the ship weren't allowed up to see any of this happening, as I've read it. It's quite literally believing Usama was killed and thrown over the side entirely because Obama and his White House says so. Umm.. Yeah.. Right... and the White House has just been the pillar of honestly on everything else since 9/11. Why would anyone doubt this??

I think the only part I would change about the OP suggestion is that his body is breathing and talking...and I'm sure it wishes to everything, that is wasn't. The U.S. has been on a non-stop roll for killing people and hitting cells that have been missed for a decade and longer, in some cases. Suddenly, and since Bin Laden was pinched, it's like lady luck moved into the Lincoln Bedroom. They just can't miss and no one can hide. Anyone else notice that?

How could Bin Laden be taken apart to see what makes him and Al Qaeda tick? With HIS high profile?? The entire world would genuinely HAVE to believe he was dead. He'll never see air again, either way, so it's a debate no one will know the true facts of for years..and likely decades..to come.
...meanwhile, some luck on those strikes eh?

One quick note.... Someone mentioned the SEAL team that hit the Bin Laden house died in a Helicopter crash. Seal Team 6 consists of MANY elements, each capable of doing that raid. It was a whole different part of Seal 6 that died in the Chinook crash...although I've certainly wondered if the enemy appreciated that fact, and if they hadn't set that up thinking it WAS the same set of men.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

Well that is what they want you to beleive. So be it

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

they capture and kill the most infamous man on the planet then dump the body in the ocean, it has the same trademark as 911, they got rid of his body just as quick as they got rid of the steel from the world trade centre, no evidence no questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What does it really mater if Usama's body being kept somewhere top secret.
or if he died if kidney failure.

Or that the government is running a elaborate scam on ????? everyone one in the middle east about how Usama died.

Life will go on and if this is a scam the government likely has a propaganda reason for running it and maybe in 50 years it will all come out.

All government use propaganda
propaganda is a cheap form of war.

The US government may also have a UFO at Area 51.
or they may not and this to is propaganda to make other countries believe we have secret UFO technology that they will never be able to fight.

Or UFOs at Area 51 may be a elaborate trap to catch spies from other countries. or hackers trying to find out about the UFO.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ahh, one of those "friend of a friend told me and they never lie" threads.

Honestly? I have no reason to disbelieve that what happened happened. Never bought into those hokey theories that he was already dead or that he was never killed or that he was an innocent guy who loved America. Nor do I believe propaganda was used to go into Iraq. Just seems silly in my opinion to believe such things.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Seems like I was right

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Basically I know a guy really well who knows a guy very well and this person said to my friend that

Well, my cousin's friend's aunt, knows this guy really good and his brother-in-law's best friend, swore on a stack of bibles that he heard a cousin of a sailor, who was really good friend's with the preacher's mother who told him that a best friend heard it from an uncle of a Navy Seal who was on the chopper that raided Osama's compound, that he wasn't even there!

I loved that! Okay, no need for anything else.....beautifully put.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join