It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Symbols Showed Up Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey, all. Hope you can help.

I am the resident conspiracy/paranormal guy at my office and last night a bunch of these glyphs showed up behind a lot of our parking stalls in chalk. Some of the guys know that I lurk on here a lot and wanted me to put these up to see if anyone knew what they meant. This was in the western Las Vegas area, if anyone was curious.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think your buddies are having a laugh at your expense...

The first drawing, to me, looks like a child's drawing of an alien with humongous boobies.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lawgiver00

It does have all the hallmarks of a wind-up. I think someone could be pulling your leg.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
looks like one of those illuminati symbols to me.
Maybe they got bored of running the entire world and being generally sneaky, and decided to have some fun drawing chalk on the sidewalk.

Or Aliens got bored of crop circles and wanted to shake things up a bit.

Or, most likely, one of your coworkers is messing with you

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I agree with Destinyone,

The jokes on you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yep, your buds are messin witcha.

And it worked! LOLOLOL

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The second picture is a Masonic Eye with (obviously) a 6 on all three sides, making (again, obviously) 666.

The first picture looks like an unfinished drawing of the top of Snoop Dogg's head

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The second picture looks like a crude drawing of the all seeing eye, or "Eye of Providence". The three sixes make no sense to me. I think someone is just messing with you man.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry that last post by Destinyone cracked me up lol

I think your errrr mates are having you on my friend, it's a pretty fair assumption that someone has chalked those pictures for your benefit wondering what you might do with them and you've pretty well done what they expected.

Strange powers possesing a nice set of coloured chalks just doesn't really hit the chalky spot for me

Thanks for sharing though but if I were you I think it would be best kept a high priority secret, you never know who may be monitoring you.

Take care friend

edit on 30-1-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That first drawing is someone wearing glasses. They have either a ponytail, or wear a bun. Or thats a sherlock homes type PI hat.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

link   

Did you speak to your coworkers about the Illuminati ? Because the second picture is clearly an illuminati symbol the pyramid with the all seeing eye and of course the satanic reference of 666.

Tell your coworkers that they aren't great artists and to keep their day jobs.
Oh and if it really turns out they DID trick you, well welcome to the coocoo clan ( no pun intended )! I know what it feels like to be laughed at for having alternative theories on life and everything that comes with it.

And the first drawing DOES look like a childs drawing hahaha
Peace and much Love

link   
the first one kinda looks like a nuke going off or a volcano? lol you should pull a prank on them back

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I think your buddies are having a laugh at your expense...

The first drawing, to me, looks like a child's drawing of an alien with humongous boobies.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

havent anyone heard "if you're weak, somebody will mess with you"?

lawgiver (dont like much your id, but i like that it souds like laughtgiver, lol) maybe you have told a lot to your friends, maybe you told them about things you dont really handle well, and they are just making a joke to see your behavior about this

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Chalk is a powerful item used when invoking spirits. Uses alot in Voodoo. But I do believe its a little prank for scares by the people that know you

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Can you show us any others?
Or did they just draw the stocking cap with glasses and the "ill uminati" symbol numerous times?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey man, don't feel bad. I once stapled my fingers together at work, they never let me live it down.

I wonder if your buddies are reading this now? *eyes the screen*

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I came back to your thread because I knew where it was going to go, and wanted to read the replies. I gave you a S and F just to let you know, we ATSers have a sense of humor, and we've all been the butt of a joke at some point in our lives.

You are one of us...so I'm stickin' up for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Check Youtube to see if "Conspiracy Nerd Investigates" has been recently uploaded. This strange feeling came over me and said that your coworkers were pranking you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh, those kids ! It appears my spawn have gotten loose again and are playing with chalk, since I don't allow them to draw on the walls anymore....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join