It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrails shilling for Big Vinegar??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Seriously - there are so many YT vids now saying that vinegar clears up chemtrails that you have to wonder if the whole thing hasn't been cooked up (sic) by the vinegar industry to boost sales!!

A few as a sampler:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That is why they only let you take small amounts of vinegar on planes, may disrupt operations.

Vinegar Bottle Volume Limits Each vinegar in your carry-on bags must be in a bottle or container with a maximum volume of 3.4 oz. You cannot carry on larger containers, even if they are mostly empty. There is no bottle volume limit for vinegar you pack in your checked baggage.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The third video that is mentioned was from the research of Vučko Miran from Slovenia. This is in Slovenian. I'm sure he explains how to build the device:

vimeo.com...

If anyone could find it with English subtitles, that would be fantastic
edit on 1/30/2012 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/30/2012 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I guess the old Chembusters dont work anymore,lol

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I was under the impression that vinegar (besides being a tasty salad accoutrement) has many "Wive's Tales" uses as well:

Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

8 Nifty Uses for Vinegar

I particularly like the first one:

1. Deodorant replacement.
Dabbing apple cider vinegar under your arms after you shower may inhibit odor-causing bacteria on your skin...

Man, a gallon of vinegar is a lot cheaper than a bar of deodorant. Oh and the instructions are a lot more clear with the vinegar....consider this confusing example:

I mean, imagine the possibilities, and the savings.....of dignity, if nothing else.

And of course, the Vinegar Home Remedies standard.

Timeless......ah, simplicity....what is better?

Yes, indeed......vinegar is the cure-all, so all the "chemtrail" believers can now relax, and rest easier. And the makers of vinegar products will rake in the dough....or the bucks....the cold, hard cash.

BwaHaHaHa!!! Evil genius marketing!

edit on Tue 31 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join