It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chem Trail Link - They Are Killing Your Brain.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

You aren't denying ignorance, you're changing your story when challenged, you cant even read and comprehend your own links!

i am merely presenting it and opening it up for disccusion

So why are you so defensive?

I came in here with an opposing argument and you get your back up.

So you can carry on all you like, misrepresent sources all you like, chop and change your theories all you like because it won't stop you from being wrong.

I'd love to try and help you understand...I honestly thought that the fact that you need high heat would have been a clear give away myself...but if you're not interested in actually getting to the truth of the matter, then there's no point.

Your mind is made up and closed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is where I should add that my water supply has never had fluoride added to it and I can count on one hand the amount of contrails (or chemtrails if you wish) I have personally seen in my lifetime...

So my brain is clean and sparkly and bright and appropriately squishy.

And i think that chemtrails are nonsense!

Perhaps all the fluoride and chemtrails have dulled your brains so much that you believe that fluoride and chemtrails have dulled your brains

Now there's a paradox for ya

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I enjoy watching folks learn. And the O.P is a good one for learning. The chemtrail documentation in the first video is a lot to gnaw on. I will enjoy watching the usual suspects on this thread.

There is nothing natural or healthy about drinking or even showering with water that has a highly corrosive chemical injected into it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Nice compilation. Its good to see more information coming up that makes us wonder why are people so evil and trying to kill us. Its a sad state for humanity, no one wants to help others anymore, but instead sqeeze out the weak and keep only the few strong to survive. No compassion, no love its sad.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data

Originally posted by Chadwickus

And to add to that, fluoride wouldn't be added until after the desalination process.

Oh and desalination does not occur at most watertreatment plants, read your sources mate, come on.

Evidence please?
Hmm didn't think so.

I don't mean to pee in your corn flakes, but I do quite a bit of work with water treatment facilities. The only place Desalinization takes place is near the coast where SALT water is being treated. Inland facilities filter the water and add chlorine, alum, and sometimes fluoride to the water. It is not heated at any time. And this is the majority of treatment facilities.

Also, in your OP, you mentioned Chaff. The USAF does indeed use chaff as a means of countermeasure. It is in small tubes and is usually strips of fabric woven with aluminum and it's purpose is to defect the radar signal to appear giant instead of the actual size of the plane. The reason being is to prevent a radar guided missile from hitting it's target. It is not ingestable except by an idiot. It isn't widely used, but is used for training in the US. Not many radar guided missiles being fired over here.

I spent 6 years in the USAF and have intimate knowledge of Chaff. It is not your boogyman.

Good job on the informative part of the thread. I don't agree and think most of it is wrong, but at least you did a nice job putting it together.
edit on 31-1-2012 by network dude because: fixed spellin

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I see this thread has been infested by some of the usual "Flouride deniers"-crowd, like in other flouride threads like this one www.abovetopsecret.com...

Makes me wonder why the same guys show up with what seems like an intent to discredit the info presented time and again, only with different angles of attack

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok I have argued this before that spraying the whole population would be a great big waste, because you are also spraying the rich with the poor...

BUT WAIT THIS ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE MIXING THE INGREDIANTS...and was fortold by the movie...

BATMAN

New, improved Joker products! With a new secret ingredient: Smilex. That luscious tan, those ruby lips, and hair color so natural, only your undertaker knows for sure. I know what you're saying: where could I get these fine new items? Well that's the gag. Chances are, you bought them already! So, remember, put on a happy face!

LOVE THAT JOKER!

I have seen many posts that claim TPTB need to announce the intentions that will be forced on the population, so I will look at the spraying with a new light. Makes much more sense this way the super rich can avoid drinking the water.

Even Dave says DON'T DRINK THE WATER
www.achooallergy.com...

I don't like to be one to spread fear but...there has got to be something to this and finding out how to avoid this poison is paramount!
edit on 31-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

There is indeed something to this. Absolute power and control. Medicating a population of people that don't want to be medicated smacks of audacity...does it not?

I am aware and financially stable enough to employ a system of avoidance. I can say with certainty that the medical community that serves the rich and powerful are looking after their health with a bit more thoroughness than the Docs at the clinic down the street.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I really don't think that anyone wants us Dead or so sick we are incompacitated (Although I am sure they think about it) TPTB would not get a lot done if a majority of the population were eliminated (Yet...think robots)

But dulling the senses, less creative, less focused, creating ADHD, creating Apathy, creating sluggishness and obesity makes sense if you want to stay at the top!

Think along the lines of The End of the Whole Mess
edit on 31-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How do you know some of us haven't evolved/ had a genetic mutation which makes us impervious to the effects of fluoride??

Maybe some of us here are unaffected.

There's definitely something going on though. I was watching question time (a politics show in the UK), and the politicians seemed fluent in the way they spoke. But anytime anyone in the audience spoke they seemed, slow, stuttering, staggering over words. All in all very docile indeed. Like they had damaged brain tissues of some kind. I had to cringe just watching it, made the general population look like a bunch of blabbering fools.
edit on 31-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Everything is such a mess, it seems so out of hand that there isn't one thing we could do to fix it all. Humanity is at tipping point. and we have already sold ourselves out. Pain is inevitable, just will we be reborn or will earth replace us.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Fluoride Fluoride Fluoride, you old nemesis you.
They're just bound and determined to pump this $h!t into our systems, aren't they?
Let's look at a list of products and day to day things which contain this awesomely ubiquitous substance:

Fluoride, in no specific order, can be found:

* In anesthetics
* In antibiotics
* In automobile wheel cleaning products
* In bottled juices
* In fresh water and salt water animals
* In bottled water
* In chewing gum
* In dental care products
* In fluoride supplements, tablets, and drops
* In fluoride pesticide residues
* In glass-etching or chrome cleaning agents
* In household cleaning products
* In insecticides
* In instant teas
* In mattresses
* In milk
* In mouthwash
* In polluted air
* In processed foods
* In rodenticides
* In scotchgard
* In soda
* In tap water
* In teflon
* In beer
* In toothpaste
* In vaccines
* In ANY product that has been cleaned with tap water, including;
beef, pork, poultry, etc.

All that aside and more to the point of the OP. I wonder what this other product, this aluminum does whilst floating around up in the sky before being rained down upon us? Could it have another purpose? Could it have something to do with amplifying the signal from HAARP or any of the many other HAARP-like arrays that are found all over the globe? Just a little non-fluoridated food for thought.

edit on 31-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
But dulling the senses, less creative, less focused, creating ADHD, creating Apathy, creating sluggishness and obesity makes sense if you want to stay at the top!

That's how weak minded bullies stay to the top, they try to bring others down.

Most TPTB are obviously weak minded psychopaths that fear loosing control because they don't even control themselves. Ego and low confidence issues must be rampant in our (un)glorious yet unknown leaders.

How pathetic and oblivious to life they are

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Im not sure if it would Help HAARP. I imagine it is possible, It is a good thought, Star For thinking.

Do you think that it could increase the potential of Laser weapons perhaps?
I heard that some laser weapons are Chemically fueled, Im not sure as to the precise details, But there is definatley a lot going on here, and Im not sure if i have managed to list it all.
Thanks for the input too.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Im not sure if it would Help HAARP. I imagine it is possible, It is a good thought, Star For thinking.

Do you think that it could increase the potential of Laser weapons perhaps?
I heard that some laser weapons are Chemically fueled, Im not sure as to the precise details, But there is definatley a lot going on here, and Im not sure if i have managed to list it all.
Thanks for the input too.

I know exactly two things about lasers.
(1) Jack
(2) Squat

I did have another hypothesis. Is this substance reflective? If so, could it be a positive tool being used to bounce sunlight away from the ground and back into space? We're suppose to be in the middle of some solar hectic times, and maybe this $h!t is actually keeping us from being cooked (figuratively speaking).
Just an idea. I do have a smidgeon of hope that our leaders aren't trying to royal screw us...

...then again, see the above list.

edit on 31-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah, just ignore my post. LOL

You guys are so funny. You so desperately want something to be true that you will latch on to anything you read that supports your belief. never mind that it doesn't actually support your belief, that the science says otherwise, that there is no actual real evidence (and i mean real evidence, not a fellow nuts video) that nothign can detract you.

Skepticism is healthy. Its GOOD to not believe in everything unless you have all the facts, and its been documented and verified by MULTIPLE sources. Im not saying that governments dont lie to us, that weird things exist in the universe...but for goodness sake..be a skeptic first and foremost, TRY to debunk. Then when/if it cant be debunked can you stand proud and defend your theory/belief/etc...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just putting it out there. I live in St Louis and have never seen so many trails in my life. These things string all across the sky's. There is absolutely not that much air traffic going thru Lambert airport. I'm no expert by far but I do know that these are not a natural phenomenon. This is man made.

At the point of sounding a little strange, those of you that know that there is truth in this please back me up for those of you that don't believe that is perfectly fine too. So... If you have ever tried "cloud bursting" you know that a normal precipitation cloud can be bursted. True story. Unless that cloud or trail is of man made material. It is almost completely impossible to do.

I guess my question is this...... Why do so many people refuse to admit that this is going on. Right above their heads. I mean our children are being subjected to these chemicals and being told its ok. I guess the Nazi party was ok too then huh? Come on now. Seriously!

Thanks for reading my rambling. If not for us, what about the kids, plants and animals that have absolutely no say so. Pretty f$&ked if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Actually it's infested with people who don't bother to fact check the OP's information and blindly believe the information that they're being told...

Since you appear to be agreeing with the OP, maybe you can explain how aluminium and fluoride can magically turn into a whole new compound just by being in water together?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Slightly soluble in water. Slightly might be all it needs.

Link
edit on 31-1-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Yeah, just ignore my post. LOL

You guys are so funny. You so desperately want something to be true that you will latch on to anything you read that supports your belief. never mind that it doesn't actually support your belief, that the science says otherwise, that there is no actual real evidence (and i mean real evidence, not a fellow nuts video) that nothign can detract you.

Skepticism is healthy. Its GOOD to not believe in everything unless you have all the facts, and its been documented and verified by MULTIPLE sources. Im not saying that governments dont lie to us, that weird things exist in the universe...but for goodness sake..be a skeptic first and foremost, TRY to debunk. Then when/if it cant be debunked can you stand proud and defend your theory/belief/etc...

It seems that some of the more renowned scientists have also addressed what you so easily dismiss as desperation from some of the members here. Check this out.....Edward Teller www.achievement.org... no slouch in my book, came up with this www.chemtrails911.com... a proposal on how to reflect ultraviolet rays back into space in order to stave off global warming. If you take the time to read it you will also notice the numbers crunching for the cost of putting a payload of metal oxides into the upper atmosphere via commercial jets. Some of you will just glide past the link in an effort to maintain the status quo of "ignorance is bliss" as to the fact that this is not only a possibility but given the resources that have been shown by us "chemies" throughout numerous threads here at ATS makes it also a probability.

We estimate a total cost of lifting mass into the stratosphere on wide-body commercial aircraft to be
~$0.3/pound,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join