It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chem Trail Link - They Are Killing Your Brain.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Okay so Recently I have been working a lot on big threads for you guys here at ATS as a result my activity has diminished a lot, and I am not reading or posting as much as in recent days, so I thought I'd spend a little time to Share with you something pretty disturbing about what Chemtrails ARE. and what they DO. and HOW they do it.

So I looked into chemtrails, and what they contained, it became apparent to me that they contain nano particles of aluminium. the reason being that it can control the weather (supposedly) and i think it is also worthy to note that Military aircraft drop something called "Chaff" which is a mixture of metals Incl Aluminium for stealthing aircraft from radar.

So I suppose you freak out and think OMG, Aluminium, Are we Breathing it in? OMG Nooooo.... Well, Perhaps. But that's not the worst part, the Aluminium is in such tiny quantities that on it's on isnt exactly going to cause you "that" much harm because it disperses a very long way..... HOWEVER. (Dramatic Music Please)

I got thinking, I thought, "well, where does all of these micro particles of aliminium go exactly" and it dawned on me... Its bound to get picked up when it rains and straight into resevoiurs and the WATER SUPPLY. So now not only are we Breathing in aluminium we are also drinking it... But wait. There is more. What else is in the water??????

FLOURIDE...

Anyway, THAT ISNT IT FOLKS.... There is something else at play here. What do you get if You combine Aluminium with Flouride??

Aluminium fluoride OF COURSE!!! or as it is more widely known, trifluoroalumane.

so... Your thinking, WHAT THE HECK IS TRIFLUOROALUMANE???? WHAT DOES IT DO? WHY SHOULD IT BOTHER ME? etc etc...

Well, Have a Look Here,

Aliminium flouride

Yes, It's a lot of information, and it'll take some time to read, so if your lazy, I compiled some snippets below for you guys, but feel free to check out the details in the link.

Fluorides are absorbed from GI tract, lungs and skin,

It's Funny that you don't have to just drink water to get flouride in your system, now if you touch it, then its going to get into your system as well. bet you didnt know that?

Aluminum fluoride (AlF4-) inhibited guanine nucleotide-activated phospholipase D (PLD) in rat submandibular gland cell-free lysates in a concentration-dependent response.

this means that it reduces the level of concentration you can acheive, In effect MAKING YOU DOCILE, and EASY TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL.
This Chemical makes people LAZY, and INCAPABLE OF EVEN BASIC THINKING.

Research shows that fluoridation does not reduce cavities but quite possibly increases them, yet we fluoridate our water, then spray aluminum from the sky to pollute that water, the soil, and air. We unwittingly ingest this aluminum, take a nice cool drink of fluoridated water, and end up a few years down the road wondering where we misplaced our minds and health. This is a two-part mix that leads to a crippling disease.Our brains and nervous systems are under attack, and we end up paying dearly for the privilege of being poisoned to death. Insane? Yes. But very real. Whether you believe we are being subjected to an intentional depopulation agenda or simply hapless victims of reckless corporate greed, it’s happening! You can’t refute the facts. Aluminum + Fluoride = Alzheimer’s and Dementia. The combination is deadly. They know it and now you know it.

And for those of you who are still NOT GETTING THE PICTURE....

Here is a Picture:

Direct Link to Picture

I Rest My Case.

-CD
edit on 30-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: Picture is ridiculously large and its annoying and noone can see it, so therfore i added a F****** Link to the picture. GEE,. can a mod help fix it please, would mucxh appreciate it. thanks
Bye now,.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This may seem inescapable, but you can buy distilled water to avoid this atrocious mass poisoning. I would also avoid commercial beverages as much as possible.

This could very well be a significant contributing factor as to why we aren't rising up against this corrupt fascist oligarchy of the world.

I will never understand how anyone could be so absolutely and wholly selfish to the point of becoming despicably and utterly evil in the name of money. Truly sickening.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BagOfDrewshness

You would have to have showers/bathe in botteled water too you know??
How much do you think that would cost? Im happy to do the maths. Bear with me and I'll try and give you a rough estimate

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Aluminum has been the smoking gun with regard to the explosion of Alzheimer's disease in America, yet they try to tell us that it is from Aluminum cooking pans. Not too many people use aluminum cooking pans, most of us use stainless steel, iron or glass. Aluminum foil? Not used enough in cooking to be the cause of so many cases.

Also, Aluminum oxide is an accelerant for fire, which is why we have so many wildfires which have become almost impossible to control these days. It floats down from the sky and coats all the plants and trees, so any little drought combined with heat, wind, and a spark, is all we need to have massive wildfires which cause damage to lives and properties.

Oh, but that's right....there is no such thing as chemtrails.....it's all in our imaginations, we're just spreading lies and we want to believe in conspiracies. If we keep breathing what they're spraying, we won't remember what to rant about...and eventually, not remember our names, our families, or how to go to the bathroom.

After all, our government cares about our health and welfare, and nobody in the military would spray something on the population which would hurt us...right? I guess Agent Orange was just a harmless defoliant that didn't affect American soldiers in Vietnam. Oh brother, spare me from those who have eyes but refuse to see!! To believe that the military would disobey a direct order because they knew the truth about the horrors they are spreading is to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. You can get a soldier to commit any atrocity if you tell him lies about what he is doing.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BagOfDrewshness

Water Usage Per Person

Let's Just imagine that you only had 2 baths a week, forget the rest.
thats 80x2 liters, 160 liters a week. 160 x 52 = 8320 liters of water per person a year for having a BATH...
Using the water from taps would amount to a total cost of around £7.80 for the whole year.

If you were to pay for that amount of water in bottled water however, the results are staggering, as you can see here:

Price of Bottled Water

With that Brand, You get 1.5 ltr, x 12 for £12.06. so thats, 18 Ltrs.
You will find that you would need 462 Crates of 12, 1.5 Ltr Bottles of water to make up 8320 Ltrs of water a year.
this means you would spend, £ 5571.72.

so you wanna pay about £8 or over 5.5 Thousand??? mad huh?? Bottled water is expensive

ETA: If You want a Get rich Quick Scheme, Start Bottleing Water Now!!!! Looks Like there Is a fortune to be made selling this stuff. WOW!!
edit on 30-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: ETA*

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

That's right, it's absorbable through skin too isn't it...

Looks like we'll all have to adopt a certain French stereotype to dodge this one

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It's truly staggering how much money people make selling something that falls from the freakin sky. Such a scam.

With that said, who in the right mind wants to spend that much money annually to avoid the aluminum fluoride? Nobody. So they can keep poisoning us slowly until the day we die and get away with it.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

S&F
and the shills come here to apply psychological attacks to reinforce the chemicals

heres a few links

to assist you in the coming battle i have a feeling your going to be under attack

by the Con-Trollers.

Chemtrail Dispersion, Transmutation, & Elimination!.. An Important Development. **Please Read **Update, Nov. 2004
In January of 2002, I posted an article to this web site titled Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies educate-yourself.org... which described a simple, homemade invention called a Chembuster. This new invention, inspired by Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster, demonstrated that it was possible to disperse and break up chemtrails, allowing for a return of normal blueness to the sky, an invigoration of the air with a clean, fresh smell and the production of rain in those areas where drought is being artificially created by HAARP and other secret weather controlling technologies. The Chembuster incorporates three common elements that, when mixed together, produce an orgone generator, a device which transmutes the negative polarity of atmospheric orgone energy into the positive polarity of that energy. The negative polarity of orgone, coined "DOR" by Wilhelm Reich, is the "glue" which holds chemtrails together. Reversing the polarity of the atmospheric orgone envelope causes the chemtrails to break up and disperse. Over the next two years, as more Chembusters were being constructed and set up by readers who became aware of this phenomenon, the concentration of atmospheric DOR sufficiently reduced in those areas to allow an influx of Giant Sylphs into the 'chembusted' atmospere. Sylphs are intelligent air elementals which can literally overlay and transmute chemtrails into real clouds. I realize that it's hard to believe that ordinary people can destroy chemtrails in the manner described, but we have the photos and testimonials to confirm the claim. No one has to continue to tolerate chemtrail 'bombardments' any longer. You can clear your sky of chemtrails! Read the links and view the photos to understand more about Sylphs and chemtrails.
www.educate-yourself.org...

chemtrail index: educate-yourself.org...

Expose on chemtrail debunkers methods and tactics:
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

There seems little plausible reason - if any - to doubt that chemtrails are deliberately produced, and not normal contrails.

Unsurprisingly, however, though, there are those who seek to oppose the assertions of those who contend that chemtrails are abnormal, and should be stopped. Apparently calculatedly, they term themselves "debunkers", to inculcate the perception that concern over chemtrails is, more than "misguided", an out-and-out hoax or fraud! Indeed, a number of them have used the term "hoax" in describing the concern over chemtrails - evidently suggesting that those who address the issue are actually pulling a prank on themselves - and even accused some who pursue the issue of doing it purely for personal profit.

As if someone choosing to try to make a profit off a situation suddenly makes that situation not exist.
They try to "counsel" people against using the guidance of their eyes and their common sense in chemtrails; they, instead, apparently, want them to blindly obey "the official story".

Indeed, such faulty "reasoning", coupled with an attitude of guile and contempt, seems universally to characterize the chemtrail debunkers.

As their own "explanation" of the phenomenon, they carp the common line that "under certain precise conditions of temperature, pressure and humidity, water vapor from jet exhaust will act as the nuclei for condensation of water in the air around the jet" The preciseness of the conditions, evidently, is intended to "explain" why all jet trails are not the elongated, long lasting sight that chemtrails are. But, within at least the last year, days with chemtrails constitute no less than about a third of the entire year! In many cases, we woke up to already hazed over skies, indicating that chemtrailing had been done before dawn, or deformed, but elongated, wispy clouds would be present in the sky, indicating that chemtrails had been laid elsewhere, and drifted to where we were. As a result, chemtrail days constitute no less than one third, and, sometimes, no less than 40%, of the days! Far from a "precise" set of circumstances.
Contempt is a large part of the debunkers, stock in trade.

When not engaging in determined vituperation of chemtrail opponents, the debunkers attempt a "validation" of their condemnation of chemtrail concerns, usually through patently indulgence in fraudulent double-talk and specious "demonstrations".

The endless, arch and professorial expositions on "temperature, humidity and pressure" is only one aspect of this tack. Even there, though, the debunkers find it difficult to work within the bounds of their own presentations. On www.weatherwise.org/qr/qry.chemtrail.html, Thomas Schlatter, who passes himself off as a "NOAA meteorologist", contends that long lasting contrails can occur if the temperature is less than 70º and the relative humidity of air, compared to ice is greater than 100%, that is, there is more than enough water vapor to replace ice as ice dissolves in the sunlight. The apparent purpose of this seems to be just to give the impression that long lasting contrails are possible.

But it soon became evident that this was also describing an eminently unlikely - if not patently impossible - situation.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

and to the OP

Chelation Therapy

Chelation therapy is the administration of chelating agents to remove heavy metals from the body. For the most common forms of heavy metal intoxication—those involving lead, arsenic or mercury—the standard of care in the United States dictates the use of dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA).[citation needed] Other chelating agents, such as 2,3-dimercapto-1-propanesulfonic acid (DMPS) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA), are used in conventional and alternative medicine. No approved medical research has found any benefits to chelation therapy for other diseases or ailments.[1] [2]

Chelation therapy is used as a treatment for acute mercury, iron (including in cases of thalassemia), arsenic, lead, uranium, plutonium and other forms of toxic metal poisoning. The chelating agent may be administered intravenously, intramuscularly, or orally, depending on the agent and the type of poisoning.[8]

One example of successful chelation therapy is the case of Harold McCluskey, a nuclear worker who became badly contaminated with americium in 1976. He was treated with diethylene triamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA) over many years, removing 41 MBq (1.1 mCi) of americium from his body. His death, 11 years later, was from unrelated causes.

Several chelating agents are available, having different affinities for different metals.

and that's just mainstream medice
alternative medicine has identified quite a few natural chelating agents

healthwyze.org...

Biological and Mercury Free Dentistry
www.educate-yourself.org...

poisons everywhere

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One of the biggest questions I have that keeps me from believing this: What about the people doing it? This scale of operation, poisoning the water supply that everyone uses, seems inescapable even for people trying to escape it. So why would the people behind this poison themselves, as well?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just a thought, maybe once these chemicals are slowly absorbed into the body over time and then other chemicals are also absorbed into the body we get reactions.

Maybe only the need to know people know what to not take or not have so as to not get the reaction the majority will have for instance, some types of toothpastes, some types foods, some types of drinks, some types of materials, some types of chemicals, some types of electronic fields, some types of frequency’s, some types of fumes, some types of gas, some types of medicines, and so and so on.

Corrupted Data, thanks for the thread you are much apperciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
HI, ive been trying to find out more about these things but its a convoluted subject.
My question here is simple...why cant we simply go en masse , and wander around some airports to see if we can find the service mechanisms for the commercial companies that have contracted to do this spraying?It seems to me that the logistics of several hundred million tons of something to be sprayed into the air from airliners and other planes, would be eventually exposed.
Surely this stuff must be delivered, manufactured and loaded aboard aircraft.
The source for the material also would have to be a massive factory or facility stashed away somewhere....where?
Who are the truckers that haul it?
Where are the tanks or facilities to inject it into the jet fuel or load it into tanks?
Further more, where are the planes with the nozzle systems for spraying?
If it is premixed into jet fuel at the refinery, that should be easy to trace too.....
The chemtrails may be real, (i have no doubts the goverment would do it if it was a benefit to control.)
But until we can expose the physical chain of evidence as to the what wnd the how we are rather shooting in the dark.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamer99
One of the biggest questions I have that keeps me from believing this: What about the people doing it? This scale of operation, poisoning the water supply that everyone uses, seems inescapable even for people trying to escape it. So why would the people behind this poison themselves, as well?

Maybe these people have reverse osmosis or some other source of water themselves, or maybe they just eat a lot of raisin and nuts, or even use borax as a common spice in their foods. That would counteract the poison pretty well. Here is a list of foods with boron, www.greenfacts.org...

Information is king here, since if you do not have this specific piece of knowledge, you will quickly succumb to the flouridation sedation like all the sheep.

Of course a few people will always be unaffected, since they naturally prefer eating lots of raisins and nuts everyday, but they won´t be a problem, as they will most likely find themselves at a psychiatric hospital or deemed a conspiracy nut pretty quickly, which no-one will listen to or believe anyway.
edit on 31-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The Government has admitted to droping chemicals from planes on the population already,

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

Read The Full Article for more details,

www.guardian.co.uk...

In Essence we can see that whether or not we find sources of information we know they did it before, and whats to say they have stopped now, notice the last sentence of the article:

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Great post. A thorough, yet thoroughly logical connection in this whole mess. S&F
2nd

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I disagree.

You can't just add aluminium and fluoride to water and create a new chemical compound, in this case trifluoroalumane, there are specific processes involved...

Methods of Manufacturing

...By heating ammonium hexafluoroaluminate to red heat in a stream of nitrogen

Obtained by the action of fluorine or hydrogen fluoride on the metal at high temperatures, or by fusing cryolite or sodium fluoride with aluminum sulfate.

Action of hydrogen fluoride gas on alumina trihydrate; reaction of hydrogen fluoride on a suspension of aluminum trihydrate, followed by calcining the hydrate formed; reaction of fluosilicic acid on aluminum hydrate.

LINK

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

except for in this circumstance the aluminium is in the form of nanoparticles and it is soulable in water.
once digested it will make alumium floride.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: sp

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No.

It won't.

If you read the actions required to create the compound and stop making things up, you'd understand that you're wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I know what im on about, You clearly do not,
Did You know that ALL water has trace elements of Arsenic?
Do you know that arsenic acts as a coagulating medium especially with aluminium,
the Chemical formula for Aliminium Floride is Fl3A.
3 floride molocules and 1 aluminium.
Arsenic is in high enough quantities for this reaction to happen.
Look into it dude before you start Claiming I am unknowledgeable.

Link

Another thing, Aluminium Reacts with Oxygen in water. Does Floride react with Oxygen?
If you had basic chemistry Understanding you would find that it does.

It makes a DOOM Compound that Kills Your mind.
Link
edit on

Floride + Oxygen in water = Oxygen Diflouride, this has acidic Qualities, This would act to speed up the process of creating Aliminium Floride.

Link

Perhaps you should Look Into it yourself now, rather than Claiming what you THINK Based on your clearly limited scientific Knowledge.

Nuff said.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Corrupted Data because: ETA: Diflouride
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I actually have a toothpaste wich contains aluminium fluoride..how sick is that? Well, it was bought by my girlfriend and needless to say, I had to educate her a little after that

You have a good case here and something must be done. I guess everybody could start by educating those close ones!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join