It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO video over Tijuana, Mexico shot January 27th 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The description for the video was in Spanish and well I cannot read Spanish so....

Here is my weird UFO video of the day brought to you by Mexico.

I watched this one and thought of the regulars, you know, Chinese lanterns, Venus, satellites and Mylar balloons and didn't think this could be any of them, although as I always say, I can be proved wrong.

Anyway the object in the sky appears to be moving at a descent pace, or the clouds are, and seems to be self illuminating, changing through a variety of hues before the video player runs out of battery.

Anyway just thought I would bring it here for others to see and give their opinions on.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 30-1-2012 by predator0187 because: Can't spell...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

it's weird. i wish i were better at spotting fakes. i swear a bunch of tied up balloons gets me

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi Pred,

Could it be a solar reflection from the solar arrays on the ISS? Or for that matter any other satelite in LEO.

Got to admit, it's the first I have seen like this.

Great vid, no idea?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No idea here either, that's why I usually end up bringing them here.

I do not think it could be something in space as it appears to in front of the clouds and it would have to be a bright object to be seen through them. That is just my opinion though, but it makes sense in my head.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Heres another similar one.

edit on 30/1/2012 by DanielET because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I know some Spanish but decided to use Google translate to help the description, here it is : UFO very static, didn't continue because my camera battery was low and was at a place far from home but this is what I captured, very bright.

Great Video, definitely doesn't look like a commercial aircraft in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okidokie, after seeing second vid.

I'm going with Solar reflection from satellite.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not really daylight. It's after sunset.
Seems to be Venus.

A lot of it going around.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why does it appear in front of the clouds?

Even with less dense wispy clouds you would expect it to impede luminosity some.

Not saying you're not right, just asking for some clarification.

Pred...
edit on 30-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Those are pretty wispy clouds, cirrus. Have you seen Venus lately? She's really bright.

BTW, I don't know why I used Guadalajara. Since the video is from Tijuana, Venus would be further to the south of the sunset.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, where'd u go to college? I'm quite curious

On topic:

Not really sure what to make of it to be honest it is an orb after all.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

impressive.....little bugger got some serious energy juicing going on

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nothing against the thread creator, but god, I am so tired of these type of videos of ambiguous dots of light in the sky. I find reading government documents more exciting and revealing. I can't understand the intrigue these videos have, it doesn't show anything worth showing a sceptic or something that can be used as evidence

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.
edit on January 30th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
At 3:51 you clearly see that hes just maxi zooming the sky, that thing is miles away.
IMHO Its quite obvious that its not a UFO but Venus.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'll tell you what. I live in San Ysidro, ca. It's literally neighbors with TJ (Tijuana). You can see all of TJ from where I live and I can attest that I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. If something strange was out in the sky, not only the folks from TJ, but from my neighborhood would have seen it.

In the second vid, the gent was saying that it was moving slow and that he didn't notice the bluish hue emanating from the object. I think it was probably a plane because the tijuana int. airport is not far from where I live. I see planes flying by on a regular basis.

new topics

top topics

join