It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF presence on Temple Mount (Mt. Moriah)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's really depressing reading threads like this on ATS because it always starts the inevitable Religious rambling. I wish you nutters would just get over yourselves, it's the 21st century for God's sake yet you're talking like you're in the stone age.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That would never happen without the approval of the Waqf; which controls the land.

Technically speaking, the Waqf is separate from the state of Israel.

If it was up to me, honestly, I would destroy it and risk dealing with the muslim worlds backlash.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

INDEED.

imho, they've arrogantly begged to be destroyed thousands of times over.

Thankfully, God has that scheduled. . . . in His time and in His ways.

Messing with Jacob's kids is not a good path to longevity.

However, I think God is also determined to discipline Jacob's kids for foresaking Him and His priorities . . . though certainly He WILL BE Israel's PRIME DEFENDER, PROVIDER, COVERING, . . .

Much to the chagrin and worse of the Arabs trying to wipe her off the map.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Plausible.

I have mixed feelings about Rome = Babylon meme.

Can easily fit in a number of respects.

AS can the USA . . .

I'm not convinced any of us have it all figured out, yet.

Certainly the Roman church is increasingly complicit with regard to Islam . . . particularly in terms of moving toward the one world religion, imho.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
NOTHING desecrates Mt Moriah more than the abomination that is there now!

A new Beit HaMikdash would look loverly in place of the pagan crap that is there now.

Carry on Jews, its your heritage

The world doesn't like that?

Tough!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
NOTHING desecrates Mt Moriah more than the abomination that is there now!

A new Beit HaMikdash would look loverly in place of the pagan crap that is there now.

Carry on Jews, its your heritage

The world doesn't like that?

Tough!

WELL PUT.

Though when, at the 3.5 mid-point of the Tribulation period, satan puts his image or statue in the 3rd Temple . . . it will be the ultimate abomination that makes desolate.

THEN the Israeli's will have to flee for their lives as they are slaughtered from the Temple courtyard out . . . as Scripture describes.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

That would never happen without the approval of the Waqf; which controls the land.

Technically speaking, the Waqf is separate from the state of Israel.

If it was up to me, honestly, I would destroy it and risk dealing with the muslim worlds backlash.

There may come a day and it may come soon where that could very well happen. The muslim have the Kaaba in Mecca, they don't need 2 holy sites. That site should be given back to the jews, or as they call them, the Khazars. Biblical archeaologists say the temple was 350 feet south of the dome, that people are actually walking around in the open where the holy of holies once stood.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You Christians are utterly deluded that the modern day Israel born of politics is the restored biblical Israel.
Its not.

The modern state of Israel with all its abominations... its war crimes, its gay-pride parades, its mocking of Jesus in its TV shows and all its other filth..... is doomed for annihilation. Dont be surprised if the "abomination of desolation" is of Israeli origin.

Modern Israel as of now, has no use for God or the message of the prophets. Instead it finds its security in its powerful army and its support from the west. It is not a religous entity like you people imagine.

Sure, you can all special plead for Israel and say its all part of Gods "plan" and that its all going to change later. In fact, I am expecting a response on those lines.
edit on 2-2-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
You Christians are utterly deluded that the modern day Israel born of politics is the restored biblical Israel.
Its not.

The modern state of Israel with all its abominations... its war crimes, its gay-pride parades, its mocking of Jesus in its TV shows and all its other filth..... is doomed for annihilation. Dont be surprised if the "abomination of desolation" is of Israeli origin.

Modern Israel as of now, has no use for God or the message of the prophets. Instead it finds its security in its powerful army and its support from the west. It is not a religous entity like you people imagine.

Sure, you can all special plead for Israel and say its all part of Gods "plan" and that its all going to change later. In fact, I am expecting a response on those lines.
edit on 2-2-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

They are not what they should be, but it was written it would be this way. Jesus said all these things must come to pass before the end. It's not our place to condemn them, but to forgive them for if you have no forgiveness in you, then you shall not be forgiven either.

He didn't empower us to get involved in worldly affairs. I agree, the modern Israel is not the religious entity it once was. We all have our roles to play that were assigned to us at the foundation of the world. It may even be the modern Israel could be the abomination of desolation itself. Even now they cling to the ideal of having a physical temple, a work of man to be restored so that traditions of men can be performed in it once again, when they could embrace the Messiah they rejected 2000 years ago and have direct access to the heavenly sanctuary.

This is going to play out the way it was meant to because thats how Yah has planned this to be. He is the one writing the story and penning the script. This is His story. He is seperating the wheat from the tares, even now the goats are going to the left and the sheep to the right. The rebuilding of the 4th temple (not 3rd, the 3rd temple Jesus rebuilt when he was crucified and resurrected which is what makes the 4th temple the abomination of desolation, the rejection of his truth and light for the ways of man, which are the ways of Satan).
edit on 2-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
They are not what they should be, but it was written it would be this way. Jesus said all these things must come to pass before the end. It's not our place to condemn them, but to forgive them for if you have no forgiveness in you, then you shall not be forgiven either.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

He didn't empower us to get involved in worldly affairs.

Yes and no.

He did not advocate all believers run off to monestaries and pray in solitude either.

He advocated that employers pay laborers a fair wage.
He advocated sharing extra goods with those in need.
He advocated using just weights and measures.
He advocated taking care of the widows and orphans as a demonstration of true religion undefiled.
He advocated taking proper care of animals and the land.
He advocated buying a sword if you didn't have one.

If your job was shoveling manure, He'd advocate that you shovel manure as unto Him.

Sounds pretty earthy/worldly, to me. LOL.

I agree, the modern Israel is not the religious entity it once was. We all have our roles to play that were assigned to us at the foundation of the world. . . .. Even now they cling to the ideal of having a physical temple, a work of man to be restored so that traditions of men can be performed in it once again, when they could embrace the Messiah they rejected 2000 years ago and have direct access to the heavenly sanctuary.

True enough.

However, mysteriously, there are sacrifice offerings evidently made during Christ's millenial reign.

This is going to play out the way it was meant to because thats how Yah has planned this to be. He is the one writing the story and penning the script. This is His story. He is seperating the wheat from the tares, even now the goats are going to the left and the sheep to the right.

YUP.

The rebuilding of the 4th temple (not 3rd, the 3rd temple Jesus rebuilt when he was crucified and resurrected which is what makes the 4th temple the abomination of desolation, the rejection of his truth and light for the ways of man, which are the ways of Satan).

I don't understand this . . . habit . . . of so many to allagorize the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.

It is rather clear in Scripture more or less precisely what it is.

Mark 13:14:

New International Version (©1984)
"When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"The day is coming when you will see the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing where he should not be." (Reader, pay attention!) "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.

Mat 24:14:

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--

"The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about--the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place." (Reader, pay attention!)

Daniel 11:31:

"His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

"His army will take over the Temple fortress, pollute the sanctuary, put a stop to the daily sacrifices, and set up the sacrilegious object that causes desecration.

(MSG)
29-32 "'One year later he will mount a fresh invasion of the south. But the second invasion won't compare to the first. When the Roman ships arrive, he will turn tail and go back home. But as he passes through the country, he will be filled with anger at the holy covenant. He will take up with all those who betray the holy covenant, favoring them. The bodyguards surrounding him will march in and desecrate the Sanctuary and citadel. They'll throw out the daily worship and set up in its place the obscene sacrilege. The king of the north will play up to those who betray the holy covenant, corrupting them even further with his seductive talk, but those who stay courageously loyal to their God will take a strong stand.

Daniel 9:27:

27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven,[a] but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds, he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration,[c] until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”

edit on 2/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: ex parameters

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I suspect the IDF forces may have been taking very accurate GPS readings so a false flag 'Iranian' missile can pave the way for the 3rd temple.

As for not messing with Jacob's kids.... the Taliban in Afghanistan recruit heavily from Pashtuns who are believed by many to originate from the 12 tribes!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

God has no trouble sorting out the DNA.

Demonic moon god worshipers will NOT end up in charge of Jerusalem . . . regardless of their DNA.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

As for not messing with Jacob's kids.... the Taliban in Afghanistan recruit heavily from Pashtuns who are believed by many to originate from the 12 tribes!

Doesn't matter. To God a murderer is a murderer and you can read the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ (Revelation) and see where murderers end up. The old testament laws are still binding even though Jesus paid the price of our failure he still wants us to obey his laws so we do not degenerate into lawlessness.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

First not every one of the 60 million Pashtuns is a murderer. Today, as Muslims, they would not get the benefits of God's CONDITIONAL promises.

Second, do the NATO murderers in Afghanistan end up the same as the Pashtun murderers?

It is refreshing to find someone that, like me, believes that the OT is still meaningful.

One need only consider the Kennedy family and "The sins of the father shall be visited upon his children unto the 3rd and even the 4th generation." found in the OT in 3 or 4 places .

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

The taliban dont just recruit from Pashtun tribes, they are Pashtuns themselves. And yes, there is strong evidence to link them to the 12 tribes.

The pashtuns have a history of fighting back global superpowers and enduring till the very end. In fact we see this happening even today. Its strange how christians look at Israels military victories against several arab nations and say "God helped Israel win"... but yet ignore the pashtun tribes history of successfully routing invaders, throughout the ages.

The Israelite Pashtun tribes are an important piece of the puzzle for those trying to figure out prophecy, especially those christians who obsess over Israel.
Reasons :
- The Pashtuns are Israelites who accept Jesus as the messiah born of a virgin, who will return to slay the anti-christ.
- The Pashtuns are the only large group of Israelites that live as muslims.
- The Pashtuns are Israelites, living outside of Israel who are also influencing the course of history.
- They are perhaps the only Israelite community that actually enforce the OT law of punishing blasphemy by DEATH.

If you are interested, also check out the third link in my signature.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for those who demonize the pashtuns because they are muslims, their argument is basically if they are not christian, they are of the devil" Remember, when the covenant was given to Abraham, neither Judaism, Christianity nor Islam existed. So the covenant was based on DNA, and not religon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Demonic moon god worshipers will NOT end up in charge of Jerusalem . . . regardless of their DNA.

Yet, demonic godless people have ended up in charge of Jerusalem under the guise of the Israeli government.
Oh wait, let me guess...it all part of the "plan"?

Let me remind you that the covenant covenant with Abraham was based on bloodline, NOT religion.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam never existed when the covenant was made.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What do you mean by 'biblical archeologists'? Archeologists with a biblical bias?

I have never heard any academic archeologist argue or even suggest that the Temple mount was anywhere but on Mount Moriah, where the Dome of the Rock currently stands.

Though, of course, I am aware of this half-brain theory. Why people put so much credibility into it is beyond me.

Do you think the Muslims who built the dome of the rock were stupid? Do you think the Jews who lived in and around the holy land really forgot the location of their most sacred precinct? Does that sound plausible to you? It doesn't sound so to me. No evidence backs that theory.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Biblical archeaology is a branch of archeaology that tries to prove the events in the bible were true through use of the science and by finding artifacts and biblical locations that can be rediscovered through excavations. It's biblical archeaologists who are the ones discovering the artifacts the Israelites are going to need to prove their claim to the land over the Palestinians.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Biblical archeaology is a branch of archeaology that tries to prove the events in the bible were true through use of the science and by finding artifacts and biblical locations that can be rediscovered through excavations.

So only 'biblical archeologists" can do this? You have to start from the premise: I WANT to prove the stories of the Bible? That's not a very sound scientific method at all.

I support archeological objectivity. You prove what the evidence suggests. And to date, the evidence suggests, overwhelmingly, that the Temple indeed existed, and it was localized to the mount Moriah area.

It's biblical archeaologists who are the ones discovering the artifacts the Israelites are going to need to prove their claim to the land over the Palestinians.

I think Israeli archeologists are the ones mostly doing the discovering in Israel. Not so long ago, the son of the international director of the Temple Institute found a token used to purchase an animal for sacrifice around the area near the temple mount.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The Israelite Pashtun tribes are an important piece of the puzzle for those trying to figure out prophecy, especially those christians who obsess over Israel.
Reasons :
- The Pashtuns are Israelites who accept Jesus as the messiah born of a virgin, who will return to slay the anti-christ.
- The Pashtuns are the only large group of Israelites that live as muslims.
- The Pashtuns are Israelites, living outside of Israel who are also influencing the course of history.
- They are perhaps the only Israelite community that actually enforce the OT law of punishing blasphemy by DEATH.

If you are interested, also check out the third link in my signature.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for those who demonize the pashtuns because they are muslims, their argument is basically if they are not christian, they are of the devil" Remember, when the covenant was given to Abraham, neither Judaism, Christianity nor Islam existed. So the covenant was based on DNA, and not religon.

I haven't investigated that evidence yet. Not sure when I'll get to it.

Let's assume it's true.

Certainly, imho, God will be strong in behalf of any children of Jacob people group to the point of their ultimate Salvation through Christ, however GOD arranges that.

I certainly agree that the Covenant was based on DNA, essentially. . . . as a gift of Almighty God to HIS BUDDY, ABRAHAM . . . to Isaac to Jacob . . .

This part puzzles me. Can you elaborate on it, please?

The Pashtuns are Israelites who accept Jesus as the messiah born of a virgin, who will return to slay the anti-Christ.

It doesn't sound like a Muslim belief as far as I know anything about such . . . having had a Muslim roomate for over a year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join