It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF presence on Temple Mount (Mt. Moriah)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Did you know it is exactly 666 nautical miles from the Temple Mount to the Kaaba Stone?

Yep, and that Papal Mitre that has Vicarvs Felii Dei written on it adds up to 666.

Nebuchadnezzar's image in Daniel 3 was 60 cubits tall, 6 cubits wide...
...and when 6 instruments played everyone who did not bow down to it got fried...
...except three or was it four?
edit on 31/1/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

1. Around the turn of the 1900's it was fashionable by the so called 'higher' criticism folks to scoff at many Biblical verses about this or that personage or this or that village or people as so much fairy tale, or metaphor or some such nonsense.

2. EVERY TIME archeology produced anything to say on the specifics--IT AFFIRMED THE LITERAL BIBLICAL INTERPRETATION.

3. The 3rd Temple WILL BE LITERALLY BUILT.

4. The Anti-Christ will literally put his image or idol on the Temple grounds. Some say the courtyard per a verse in the Bible. Some think the Holy of Holies. Regardless, it will be a huge abommination and the Jews will THEN realize that calling the Anti-Christ their Messiah was the hugest error of betting on the wrong horse, ever . . . as they begin to be slaughtered by the thousands as they flee from the Temple courtyard outwards. That much is clear in Scripture, imho.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
there is no ground that is holier than other ground.

ALMIGHTY GOD disagrees with you.

. . . Moses, take your shoes off . . . you're standing on Holy Ground . . .

. . . the High Priest had a rope tied around him . . . when he went in once a year . . . to the Holy of Holies to offer the yearly sacrifice on behalf of the Nation of Israel . . . if he was not repented up and covered by the blood of a fitting sacrifice for his own sins, he was struck dead. If they heard the bells on the bottom of his garment stop tingling, they'd drag his body out by the rope.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

ACTUALLY, I forget . . . Sallidan--sp? or a more kindly leader . . .

BUILT THE DOME OF THE ROCK AS A GIFT TO THE JEWS.

Only later did the Muslims take it over . . . in their typically arrogant, compulsive conquest driven fashion.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Just another excuse for the Arabs to whine about their BS cause. I will be happy when that abomination is removed from the temple mount. Its about time Israel let its people take a tour of the Temple Mount, just because they happen to be waring their uniforms, doesn't make them wrong for wanting to visit the Holy site.

If the Arabs controlled Israel then they would not let anyone in to visit any of the holy sites while they desecrate every Jewish site they can.

INEED. AMEN! AMEN!

Thankfully, ALMIGHTY GOD will weigh in on the matter in His time and in His dramatic ways.

The 3rd Temple will be built--probably as part of the seductive 7 year peace treaty with the Anti-Christ, if not before.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

NONSENSE.

God has outlined HIS script . . . and history has not deviated one bit from it. Nor will it . . . until it is all fulfilled.

It just so happens that beginning with Israel becoming a Nation again in 1948 . . . with Hebrew as the national language--all prophesied . . . in Scripture . . . the prophetic clock began running at a faster pace.

The years since have seen more and more data points of such END TIMES PROPHECIES fulfilled to the letter. The rest of the fulfillments will be literal to the letter as well.

Denying such . . . is aiding and abetting ignorance vs denying it, imho.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

NONSENSE.
God has outlined HIS script . . . and history has not deviated one bit from it. Nor will it . . . until it is all fulfilled.

It just so happens that beginning with Israel becoming a Nation again in 1948 . . . with Hebrew as the national language--all prophesied . . . in Scripture . . . the prophetic clock began running at a faster pace.

I can see that you are rather uncomfortable with me pointing out how your christian counterparts, a few centuries ago, treated the jews horribly and desecrated the temple with garbage.
Those are historical facts, so saying its all part of Gods "script" doesnt do anything for your cause.

edit on 1-2-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Also, christian "love" for Israel and jews is only a recent phenomena, as history shows that things were not always so rosy between jews and christians.

The state of Israel getting re-established meant a lot for Christians, because bible "prophecy" was getting fulfilled. Now a temple being built there only means christians move another huge step closer to seeing prophecy fulfilled.

In other words... the jews, Israel and the whole middle east etc. all serve as crucial stepping stones for you Western hemisphere dwelling christians, (the ones who usually obsess over "prophecy") before the grand ending... Christians being saved while everybody else suffer on earth.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I can see that you are rather uncomfortable with me pointing out how your christian counterparts, a few centuries ago, treated the jews horribly and desecrated the temple with garbage.
Those are historical facts, so saying its all part of Gods "script" doesnt do anything for your cause.

NOT AT ALL! I just considered it totally irrelevant and not worth a thought or a mention.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with their being a 3rd Temple rebuilt on the mount.

Won't stop it. Won't influence it in the least.

Until Israel became a Nation again in 1948 as predicted in Scripture, nothing mattered in terms of what happened in Jerusalem or Israel. Until Israel became in charge of the land again--it was all a moot issue.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by BO XIAN

Also, christian "love" for Israel and jews is only a recent phenomena, as history shows that things were not always so rosy between jews and christians.

God warned that the Jews would be hated by all nations. Evidently you are surprised that Almighty God knows what He's talking about even in the future.

The state of Israel getting re-established meant a lot for Christians, because bible "prophecy" was getting fulfilled. Now a temple being built there only means christians move another huge step closer to seeing prophecy fulfilled.

Of course Christians are delighted that the Jews again have their homeland--never to be displaced from it again.

It IS a joy to see God's promises to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob fulfilled.

It IS a WONDERFUL confirmation of GOD'S FAITHFULNESS TO HIS WORD AND TO HIS RELATIONSHIPS with those who love Him and those He loves.

I assume you'd be happy if your twin brother won the lottery?

In other words... the jews, Israel and the whole middle east etc. all serve as crucial stepping stones for you Western hemisphere dwelling christians, (the ones who usually obsess over "prophecy") before the grand ending... Christians being saved while everybody else suffer on earth.

We need no stepping stone. Almighty God has grafted us in as also of the seed of Abraham--blood brothers by the Blood of Jesus. That's MORE THAN SUFFICIENT for us. We are happy to take whatever portion, status, position He has planned for us. The details of all that are unclear and that's fine. Everything in God's time and God's ways is fine with us.

God promised that ALL WHO SEEK HIM SHALL FIND HIM.

Those who don't, won't.

Those who don't will be quite separated from Him, distant from Him. That won't feel very comfortable.

It's not real complicated on those scores.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Christians being saved while everybody else suffer on earth

Nobody told any of you that you couldn't be saved. Jesus said he came to save all mankind. Do you think all christians are white people? Do you think were all american? If you are left to be destroyed its your own fault because you have had every ample opportunity to accept Christ as your personal savior and you refused Yah's free gift of salvation by denying the Son of God and rejecting his truth.

The truth is, you could be saved right now if you could cast off the things that do not matter, which is everything else but the Messiah himself. Only Jesus can free you of your sins, because there is no amount of gold, or jewels or any amount of material wealth that Yah will be willing to trade for your soul that doesn't already belong to him. No matter how "good" you think you are you will never be good enough on your own. Your works are like a flithy stinking rag before the sight if the LORD.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Jesus said he came to save all mankind

Jesus said a lot of things. Its all there in the bible. Im just having trouble finding the verse where he said he was here for all mankind. So quote for me, the part in the bible where Jesus said "he came to save all mankind".
(Im not asking for christian theology lessons that suggests so, but rather... Jesus' specific words where he said he "came to save all mankind".)

No matter how "good" you think you are you will never be good enough on your own. Your works are like a flithy stinking rag before the sight if the LORD.

I dont think too highly of myself because of my "works"...
At the same time, I am also very wary of taking the easy route... by simply accepting that an innocent man - the messiah... died for MY sins.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They're just repairing the bridge. Where do you get this 'for the first time'??

The Muslims at the Waqf are intolerant assholes, and thus, the IDF is there to protect those Jews who will be involved in the building of the new bridge to replace the dilapidated old one.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Christians being saved while everybody else suffer on earth

Nobody told any of you that you couldn't be saved. Jesus said he came to save all mankind. Do you think all christians are white people? Do you think were all american? If you are left to be destroyed its your own fault because you have had every ample opportunity to accept Christ as your personal savior and you refused Yah's free gift of salvation by denying the Son of God and rejecting his truth.

The truth is, you could be saved right now if you could

cast off the things that do not matter,

which is everything else but the Messiah himself.

Only Jesus can free you of

[align=center][missing the mark of perfection and its penalty][/align]

because there is no amount of gold, or jewels or any amount of material wealth that Yah will be willing to trade for your soul that doesn't already belong to him. No matter how "good" you think you are you will never be good enough on your own. Your works are like a flithy stinking rag before the sight if the LORD.

I think one of the things that thrills me about the IDF on the Temple Mount is that it's yet another sign that The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is coming back just as He promised . . . to rule with mercy and justice and love from the New Jerusalem.

There's a lot of blood and mayhem between here and then . . . yet, HE has promised to be with us and never forsake us whatever the circumstances.

And no amount of theological arguing or textual criticism can ever tarnish the reality of a TRUE RELATIONSHIP with HIM.

Colton Burpo's story of his Heavenly visits with The Father and with Jesus and Holy Spirit are sooooo true to Scripture

AND TRUE TO MY EXPERIENCE in RELATIONSHIP with the Father, Son and Spirit.

As has been said--the one with an EXPERIENCE need never be at the mercy of one with merely an argument.

The IDF on the Temple mount is yet another puzzle piece declaring that this era is passing away . . .

Middle Earth is passing away . . . the New Earth is dawning . . .

and the NWO will be trashed along with all the other evils of history.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I dont think too highly of myself because of my "works"...
At the same time, I am also very wary of taking the easy route... by simply accepting that an innocent man - the messiah... died for MY sins.

It doesn't have anything to do with easy or hard.

It has to do with faith and obedience.

Thankfully, there's solid foundation for faith.

Perhaps asking Him to make Himself real to you in terms you can wrap your understanding around would be a start.

I think that the IDF on the Temple Mount is a wonderful additional puzzle piece upping the ante slightly toward the literal fulfillment of the Biblical text's predictions re the era in which Israel becomes a nation again--1948.

A long list of other things are described as going to come true in the same era.

And they have been piling up--the data points of fulfillment have been piling up more and more rapidly. This IDF thing on the Temple Mount is just another significant one affirming that God predicted quite well what would occur in the Holy Land in the era in which Israel became a nation again from being scattered to the 4 winds.

I don't know if the IDF will stay until the New Temple will be built or if there will be a number of false starts first.

At some point, IT WILL BE DONE.

The race is on. folks. Buckle your seatbelts.

However, the notion that we MUST EARN our salvation is arrogance.

God is not in favor of arrogance. It cost Him His relationship with His chief angel.

Now He insists on HUMILITY as a paragon virtue.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hmmmmmmmm

I hope they stay regardless.

The Muslims have been destroying Jewish antiquities under the Mount for years.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
They're just repairing the bridge. Where do you get this 'for the first time'??

The Muslims at the Waqf are intolerant assholes, and thus, the IDF is there to protect those Jews who will be involved in the building of the new bridge to replace the dilapidated old one.

From templeinstitute.org, i like to keep up with events there and it's more than just rebuilding a bridge the Knesset is mulling over the idea of having the IDF protect jews that wish to pray on the mount.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by dontreally

Hmmmmmmmm

I hope they stay regardless.

The Muslims have been destroying Jewish antiquities under the Mount for years.

The day is coming fast when the Israelites will reclaim Mt Moriah. They've been finding artifacts in ancient towns long forgtten, recently rediscovered by biblical archeaologists in towns like Akko that solidify the jews claims to the land. The Wakf can't destroy every artifact because they do not know where all the ancient towns resided. it doesn;t matter if the Wakf destroys evidence in Jerusalem if evidence is found in the surrounding towns that is all that matters.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Good.

Besides . . . Creator God is not limited in His capacities to work His will re Israel . . .

regardless of what the demonic moon god addicts intend, try or do.

How long do you guesstimate before the New Temple is begun?

Trouble is, I think the AC will have to be on the scene before or not long after.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Good.

Besides . . . Creator God is not limited in His capacities to work His will re Israel . . .

regardless of what the demonic moon god addicts intend, try or do.

How long do you guesstimate before the New Temple is begun?

Trouble is, I think the AC will have to be on the scene before or not long after.

The A/C has been around for nearly 2000 years. Its the R.C.C. Rome is the 4th beast in Daniel's prophecy and the Little Horn is the Vatican. The R.C.C. is the whore of babylon.

The Vatican convened last summer with all the worlds religious leaders, muslim, orthodox jew, greek orthodox, wicca, new age, hindu, buddhist and "protestant" leader Billy Graham of the W.C.C. to make the ecumical religion and it is called Universalism the doctrine of "all roads lead to heaven".

Here's the definition of Catholic:
1.all-inclusive: including or concerned with all people
2.useful to all: useful or interesting to a wide range of people
3.all-embracing: interested in or sympathetic to a wide range of things
4. Person who belongs to the universal church

The temple will likely be built within the next few years and brokered by the Pope (false prophet) if you take Zecharia's prophecy into account.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join