It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave David Cameron tells the Euro-Globalists where to get off YET AGAIN!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
WHy is it that everyone is always quick to condemn politicians when they sign up for NWO, but when someone like David Cameron, the British Prime Minister refuses to sign the latest sovereignty busting treaty to allow the EU to overrule member states overspending, the silence is deafening?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

Go David Cameron..

My god i can't believe i just said that..

What is this world coming to.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

Go Cameron! They need putting in their place.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Um... A source??? Video????? Link to an article???? Anything????? Would be nice to see or read what Mr. Cameron said, who he said it to and when/where.

Maybe I'm just not in on the ATS member telepathy. Dummy me!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Is this the story you're referring to?
news.uk.msn.com...

David Cameron has insisted he would take action to defend British national interests in Europe if a new fiscal deal between other member states threatens UK powers.

After an EU summit deal on a new treaty provision to tighten eurozone discipline, the Prime Minister moved to counter eurosceptic fears that his opposition is weakening.

At the last EU summit in December, Mr Cameron caused fury by vetoing a 27-nation treaty. He then warned that any changes the others made under their alternative fiscal pact - excluding Britain - could not use EU institutions such as the Commission and EU court because they could only carry out policies applying to all 27.

new topics

top topics

join