It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annie Machon jihad fatwa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I found on the internet that Annie Machon who left Mi6 with David Shayler has a Fatwa or maybe it was a jihad declared on her. Is this right as I cannot refind the page? I suppose she is an x spy who has done god knows what so I suppose what goes around comes around.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

im sorry but what the hell is a

fatwa??

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Some sort of middle eastern kill kill kill #. Not quite sure. Like holy war, assassinate....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What's that thing said by the woman torch in hellboy 1 " you should be running." That's what I'd do right now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is really weird!!
SINCE I STARTED THIS THREAD WEB SITES HAVE APPEARED USING THE WORDS JIHAD AND FATWA IN AN INNOCENT CONTEXT. THESE SITES WERE NOT HERE BEFORE.

MY POINT IS
1. THESE WERE NOT THERE BEFORE
2. THEY ARE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL LOOKING AND ARE PUT THESE TO MAKE THINGS LOOK QUITE INNOCENT.
3.IF SHE DOES NOT WORK FOR MI6 ANYMORE( APPARENTLY LEFT 10 YEARS AGO) THEN WHO THE HELL IS PUTTING UP THESE MANY SITES.
4.WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WANT TO COVER THIS UP. SAYING THAT TERRORISTS MAY ACT ON INFORMATION FROM ABOVE TOP SECRET IS LIE SAYING BILDEBERGERS LOOK AT ATS FOR WHERE TO MEET NEXT.

IS THIS ANOTHER POINTLESS COVER UP. PERHAPS IS THESE PEOPLE WERE MORE TRANSPARENT AND HONEST IN THE PAST THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!

OTHER THREADS ON
ASSOCIATED SUBJECTS.

BBC COVER FOR MI6
Universities and spies
edit on 31-1-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Yes Annie Machon and the words fataw jihad have been misrepresented as not linked to assassination. A cover up of vast proportions. Perhaps Mi6 do not miss her. I suppose to them she is a pain in the arse.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Apparently this stems from a death threat announced on a middle eastern radio station again her.

top topics

join