It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give your BEST caption for this Obama photo-op

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gov. Brewer: "Pull my finger!"

Pres. Obama: "Damn woman, I'm chargin' you extra on carbon taxes, Beee-och!"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Originally posted by phantomjack
Lets try to keep within the T&C of the site and come up with the best caption for this tense moment between Jan Brewer (Governor of Arizona) and Obama:

Jan Brewer " And the next time you grope me I'll give you another scratch across your face"
Obama " I had to tell the wife that I was mugged by a baby"

edit on 1/30/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Lets try to keep within the T&C of the site and come up with the best caption for this tense moment between Jan Brewer (Governor of Arizona) and Obama:

And a 1, and a 2 . . . . .

No, no, no. Not in B flat.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"It is like a finger pointing at the moon. Do not focus on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

"You promised! Just the Tip!"

Oooo is that doritos residue on your finger??
Mmmmmm...cheeeeeese.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Jan to Barack... The next time you come to my state, you better bring your birth certificate! No proof of citizenship??? I'll deport your butt back to Kenya.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Brewer: "You are absolutely ruining this country! Don't think you can just come here and tell me what to do!"

Obama (while cowering): "I'm not...can you please just work with me? Please? No one listens to me!"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

because of you im walking funny.....................................................................................................................
that wasnt your finger was it...............................................dont put your coke in my pocket.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Jan Brewer " I told you not to spy on the people at ATS, They now know we are on to them"
Obama " Well they shouldn't say bad things about me, I have no friends and all of those men in the UN keep pulling faces at me
"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"you silly Khazar, you are so American"
"woman, I take grievance to that insult"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I already told you, I DID NOT TAKE YOUR VUVUZELA !!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I told you to put the toilet seat down!
edit on 30-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"Who the heck is this Larry Sinclair Guy? I thought I was your best ______ (fill in the blank)"

"I told you....I'm not joining the Mile High Club, Mr President"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
*Would you like to say hello to my little friend Jan*?

*I love midgets*!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Obama thinking "crap ... who is this lady again, and what did I do to piss her off?"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I am a material girl, in a material world, and I need another rock for my other hand before i submit!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Arizona Governor, "keep the feds off our cannabis dispensaries, you promised!"

The President, "What I'm doing is using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue because I want folks to be violent and potential terrorists. We've got a lot of new things for our law enforcement officers to deal with."

"What I'm not going to be doing is using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue simply because I want folks to be investigating violent crimes and potential terrorism. We've got a lot of things for our law enforcement officers to deal with." Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I have two for your approval:

1. "Hooker! What do you mean you aint got my money?"

and

2. "Aww hell naw...I'm Rick James bizatch!"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Barry: I think I had a little too much to drink last night
Jan: Damn right you did, don't let that happen again!
edit on 30-1-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join