It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: Revealing The Arcane Legal Trick Behind ACTA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
this site will you give the parlement members of all EU countries and the means to contact them.

I´m off writing right NOW.

if you cherish the internet as you know it, i'd suggest you do the same

edit on 31-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the cables, didn't know there where leaks about it.
However, all cables seem to be about countries supporting ACTA and make no reference to any of the secret parts of the treaty. Or I am missing something?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you need to rely on Wikileaks, "leaked cables" and Anonymous to know what your government is actually doing, you know something must be wrong, SERIOUSLY wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Please everybody sign the petition below to urge the European Parliament to reconsider. It only takes a couple of minutes:
www.avaaz.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Of course obama signed it.... He signs anything and everything that would help truss up and destroy the american ability to compete in the world market. THink about it... which society is going to advance faster one with free access to information or one with no free access to information and vast corporate playgrounds of knowledge hidden away from the majority of it's thinkers? These laws are designed to systematically destroy our ability to be competitive with the developing world.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Revolution brings violence...

Evolution brings peace.

Let's just evolve past these crime games they call politics and actually do what is best for the people.

But yea if they want this to pass it will because all their friends are in positions of power everywhere.

The people let this happen by being fooled pretty easily.

Stay positive.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Damn, chills went up my body while watching the video. So basically all these countries are giving up their power to someone else with this agreement while not knowing what the agreement really is.

This is very sad.
They are passing all these laws slowly like playing on a chess board, setting up walls & traps everywhere and suddenly we are check mated. "Well, you are #ed. Want to resist? Looks like you are a terrorist and we should detain you for lifetime or hell, why should we not kill you rather than keeping you alive in prison coz anyway we not going to let you go. Or wait, is someone operating offshore? We got your govt signed under ACTA and we are going to get you too.
"

Really? People used to resist when government went nuts. But now they have everything to stop you from protesting. And looks like they are winning the game.

Maybe I'm just a little more paranoid but you all can see what is happening.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Looks like everyone is jumping on the ACTA bandwagon...*ahem...Canada

top topics

<< 1   >>

join