It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Well Prepared For The Worst

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Actually, I honestly believe that we won't be going to war with Iran.

*ahem*
USA, USA, USA, USA. . . . . . . .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Actually, I honestly believe that we won't be going to war with Iran.

*ahem*
USA, USA, USA, USA. . . . . . . .

Didn't you get the memo? You're only allowed to chant that if you want war to happen.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Didn't you get the memo? You're only allowed to chant that if you want war to happen.

And chances are if you want that war to happen, you stand to lose little and to gain much.

to those people.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why is this thread being ignored!? hahaha Where are the USA chanters?

To busy laughing hard to type. Seriously guys get a grip, an a-symetrical war is the best Iran can hope for a possible victory, but overwhelming firepower and superior weapons will crush what ever forces present themselves on the battlefield.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Why is this thread being ignored!? hahaha Where are the USA chanters?

To busy laughing hard to type. Seriously guys get a grip, an a-symetrical war is the best Iran can hope for a possible victory, but overwhelming firepower and superior weapons will crush what ever forces present themselves on the battlefield.

I knew they would come!
14.4% of American troops are overseas. The rest are split up among Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the rest of the states. That gives you around 205,000 troops not in the US. Pull the 109,000 from Afghanistan and position them around Iran and that puts them up against 3,833,000 troops in Iran. With Iran's asymmetric warfare (which they are great at) the US would have stunning losses not seen since Vietnam. I don't want this to happen. I think most sane people don't want this to happen. Iran is prepared, I hope the US government eats its fill of common sense and keeps this to a "who is the baddest mofo" battle of words and threats.

Edit: I know the US is known for its patriotism(and it's very admirable), but don't let that overshadow common sense.
edit on 1-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Your username is really interesting.

I just have found you more Human than American.

America has just finger in every poisonous pie worldwide and is just dictating it's fake democracy.(you know what is beyond that slogan)

But in the 20th century , American people can know their govt and it's lies better.

I am Iranian. And I found true Iranians nothing more than peaceful.

We know that killing is just what animals do. And greed is just what animals are better masers of.

peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
, but overwhelming firepower and superior weapons will crush what ever forces present themselves on the battlefield.

You must be young, I say that not to be Cheeky.

Do some research on Viet Nam, The US owned the Air, Water, had far superior Transport of troops and Supplies.

And Lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join