It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran War. How do you think it will lead to that and the possible outcome.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
US- first the Air force will take out the major danger zone then the navy will hit the inner, then send in long rang weapons like the MATV with mount, having air and fire as needed, we cant win in Afghaistan because we dont know who the enemy is. I know this first hand, two dressed as women we call them nija suits we said dont worry they are women the opened fire, and we lost two. they will send there kids with a vest bomb and i have seen this to kill us and top afghan leaders thats why we can't win they have no morals. but with Iran they have a outfite and we can see them at night more then a mile so if we do go to war us will have small lost.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Assuming China and Russia having some kind of deal going on with the US that prevents them from intervening,in the case of us attack to Iran,and supposing the US can pick up the massive tabs for casualties and expenses, and Israel is willing to sacrifice a big chunk of it's populations.and the world is ready to pay much more for fuel,,Then i guess they could discharge Iranian regime in the matter of months,if not years.and believe me that wouldn't be easy at all.............But whats next?!..........Iranians will never sit back and watch their streets be walked over by the us militants....and i am sure they will rebel against any puppets that US will install....it is just common sense .any nation would do the same(well almost any), specially Iranians....A war would be a lose lose situation for all parties involved,.mission will never be accomplished...ever!...That's why in my opinion this war will never happen....Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Again reread my post.

Iran is aggressive. They are attempting to build Nuclear bombs,under the guise that North Korea used,as "peaceful purposes". Iran had Americans killed. Did the US storm the Iranian Embassy? The US has many times "helped" with regime change in other parts of the world,and I am not saying without consequences. The aggression of Iran is clear,unless you want to define it another way.....

you have justified backing to state your reasons for attacking and controlling government in Iran. The justification is that US can do it with nearly no loss of lives on its side and probably a few billion dollars of weapons blown up, although rise in oil prices is not factored in which is main reason attack has not taken place as of yet.

Until there is a guaranteed human collateral loss on the US side, its belligerence will be on the high gear. I do not think Iran has that capability so they will be attacked in the coming few months.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by conlget
US- first the Air force will take out the major danger zone then the navy will hit the inner, then send in long rang weapons like the MATV with mount, having air and fire as needed, we cant win in Afghaistan because we dont know who the enemy is. I know this first hand, two dressed as women we call them nija suits we said dont worry they are women the opened fire, and we lost two. they will send there kids with a vest bomb and i have seen this to kill us and top afghan leaders thats why we can't win they have no morals. but with Iran they have a outfite and we can see them at night more then a mile so if we do go to war us will have small lost.

US cannot expect any forces, its own or allies, to be able to go on the Iran soil and be greeted as liberators. That would be a very stupid plan. US hope is they take out the Iran nuke plants, destroy the Republican Guards IRGC, destroy main military assets........................and then Iranian people change the regime. However, there are little signs of Iranian people ready to fight with even a butter knife to change the regime.

So attack has not taken place as of yet a) oil prices fear b) no support on ground like in Libya where civilians were doing the dirty work for the NATO.

The attack will happen, but only to destroy nuke plants and any military assets that retaliate. Regime change is out of reach for now. Same in Syria, more than 50% of people do not want Assad thrown out in a day. They want slow reforms and strong roots to set in which take time. Hence no attack for now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join