It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran War. How do you think it will lead to that and the possible outcome.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

CIA and MI6 hand their dirty fingers all over Iran long before the embassy scandal.

You forgot to mention Adolf Hitler. Why did they change their name from "Persia" to "Iran," I wonder.

edit on 31-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by sonnny1

Well you cant disregard something that has a direct connection to the Embassy incident. It was from the US embassy that the US NATO general instigated everything. And than use it as a legitimate argument for Iran being aggressive.

That is corrupt.

Sigh.....

Again reread my post.

Iran is aggressive. They are attempting to build Nuclear bombs,under the guise that North Korea used,as "peaceful purposes". Iran had Americans killed. Did the US storm the Iranian Embassy? The US has many times "helped" with regime change in other parts of the world,and I am not saying without consequences. The aggression of Iran is clear,unless you want to define it another way.....

You have no facts to support your claim that Iran is pursuing to build nuclear weapons. Non at all.
You are only assuming they are as everyone else are because, its only logical that they would be since they have built nuclear power plants.

Even if they build the damn thing, they wont use it. If they wanted to commit suicide, Iran wouldn't need a nuclear weapon. All they would have to do is attack Israel with what they got.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You should read up on your history if you think Iran drew first blood.

CIA and MI6 hand their dirty fingers all over Iran long before the embassy scandal.

Fair enough but....

Leaving out the entire Cold-War and the various proxy fights between the Soviets and the West is not doing that "History" any favors.

Context is everything

No?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You have no facts to support your claim that Iran is pursuing to build nuclear weapons. Non at all.

Only peaceful countries build secret nuclear facility's in the inside of mountains.........
You know, for a peaceful nuclear program.......

BTW,They have a Bushehr I reactor already supplying peaceful nuclear power,out in the open.......

Even if they build the damn thing, they wont use it.

Can you really say that with a straight face?

This is a Theocracy based Government......
Prophecy makes up a large amount of belief................

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You should read up on your history if you think Iran drew first blood.

Fair enough but....

Leaving out the entire Cold-War and the various proxy fights between the Soviets and the West is not doing that "History" any favors.

Context is everything

No?

Well explaining the whole context of this political arena is enough to be its own thread.
I am not going to answer a Post by bringing up the whole history of man kind to explain.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Worst case the natas has its minion upon Earth in 3 dimension acting as global leader influences sneaking around setting up humanity for a big fall. 1 must admit the hatred of west and east has been effective so we ALL shall see how this goes hopefully nothing happens. If it does humanity has been greatly deceived. MAybe SOL will send some LOVING RAYS at Earth to prevent global FAIL and just shut technology down..... Would that help, the IRONY!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Maybe a nice EMP Blast from the sun,would help....

Although,it wont knock out Guns and Ammunition...................

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Maybe a nice EMP Blast from the sun,would help....

Although,it wont knock out Guns and Ammunition...................

But it will block global communications-boats-planes-NUKES and WILL make everybody look at themselves why sitting in silence... So the guns will remain local weapons will remain local, death wont be able to spread!
edit on 1/31/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Only peaceful countries build secret nuclear facility's in the inside of mountains.........
You know, for a peaceful nuclear program.......

BTW,They have a Bushehr I reactor already supplying peaceful nuclear power,out in the open.......

Even if they build the damn thing, they wont use it.

Can you really say that with a straight face?

This is a Theocracy based Government......
Prophecy makes up a large amount of belief................

The US have their secret facilities hidden underground and in the mountains. If any nation is ever so secretive about their weapons its the US of A. I really dont see why you are trying to paint the US as a different state than Iran?

And yes i can say it with a straight face that Iran wont use their nukes. I have also stated why earlier. But i cant say the same for the US. They have nukes implemented in their war tactics.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Not really.

Military's are hardened for most EMP attacks.......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Not really.

Military's are hardened for most EMP attacks.......

And you think they have had the test done with SOL at MAXIMUM energy output??? I dont think they have. ALL linked aswell so a satilite out here and there a map gone here and there circuts fried here and there hmm dont doubt the ability of SOL many many many past civilizations of this little universe have doubted the STARZ and learned the hard way during rest phase. I dont wanna take this off topic just putting in the AIR there are other monitoring influences watching ALL going on here. Did you know you can use STARZ as sling shots as well for??? But again I wont get into battle data LETS JUST BOTH HOPE NO NUKE WARS ARE IN THE FUTURE NO BIO/CHEM ATTACKS JUST STEAM AND SMOKE AND WORDS. Its genetic/spiritual progression that matters most not politics of Earth.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The US have their secret facilities hidden underground and in the mountains. If any nation is ever so secretive about their weapons its the US of A. I really dont see why you are trying to paint the US as a different state than Iran?

And yes i can say it with a straight face that Iran wont use their nukes. I have also stated why earlier.

Look,The USA built a majority of Nuclear weapons to counter the Soviet Union.

Comparing Countries is like Apples to Oranges.

You must have been giggling in your seat,when you found out North Korea's Peaceful Nuclear ambitions,gave them the power to produce Nuclear bombs.........

You do understand the concept of a Theocracy,right?

Prophecy,predictions,and God runs Iran.

Not to mention hardline rulers............

You can paint America as the aggressor all you like.

Think about this.If America was this aggressor,how many countries should be under its control ?

Hitler had 17 countries I believe............

Thats aggressive.......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But it will block global communications-boats-planes-NUKES and WILL make everybody look at themselves why sitting in silence... So the guns will remain local weapons will remain local, death wont be able to spread!

EMP

The US/West, Soviets/Russian and Chinese and any other power worth their salt have looked at this issue going back decades. Most if not all have worked on the hardening of their electronics against EMPs. Lately there has been a lot of talk and wild speculation [ I suspect Video Gamers] about how the US military would come to a screeching halt because of a EMP blast/release.

Think about it. The worlds Superpowers have war gamed various scenarios going back decades. The EMP issue has been gone over with a fine toothed comb. Just like the Pop-Culture "Anon Hackers" didn't invent the idea of hacking military systems.

The Russians, Chinese and the US/West have their primary systems/equipment hardened against such a situation.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And yes i can say it with a straight face that Iran wont use their nukes. I have also stated why earlier. But i cant say the same for the US. They have nukes implemented in their war tactics.

It’s always funny to see people, when their argument completely falls on its face, resort to saying something like “well the US has it so why can’t Iran?”

That is the weakest argument of all time!! That’s like saying “Well serial killer Ted Bundy killed a dozen people so why can’t I.”

The fact is, Iran IS pursuing nuclear weapons. The IAEA says they are. They’ve been working on nuclear detonators, missile delivery systems specifically designed to carry a nuclear payload, and they’ve been enriching uranium far in excess of the level needed for peaceful energy production. Couple that with the underground facilities sonny mentioned and it ALL ADDS UP. You can’t possibly look at the totality of the evidence and draw any other conclusion...

edit on 31-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

EMP

The US/West, Soviets/Russian and Chinese and any other power worth their salt have looked at this issue going back decades. Most if not all have worked on the hardening of their electronics against EMPs. Lately there has been a lot of talk and wild speculation [ I suspect Video Gamers] about how the US military would come to a screeching halt because of a EMP blast/release.

Think about it. The worlds Superpowers have war gamed various scenarios going back decades. The EMP issue has been gone over with a fine toothed comb. Just like the Pop-Culture "Anon Hackers" didn't invent the idea of hacking military systems.

The Russians, Chinese and the US/West have their primary systems/equipment hardened against such a situation.

I got you on that aspect SLAYER69 that yes the militaries of Earth have been advancing their EMP tech for protection from Nuclear blast sent EMP. It makes sense for them to do so since they know the other sides have nuclear potentials. I just dont think Earth FULLY is aware of the powers of SOL and neutrino delieverance of technology stopping energy. The militaries YES have thought of just about ALL scenerios and may have used artificial test mimicking the Suns potential but I think SOL is more complex then thought of in relation to human positive and negative energy outputting and the more negative energy humans emitt so shall SOL in reflecting. I pray this Earth doesnt fall for a develish trick of kill yourselves but feel there are other celestial influences around to prevent the total destruction of the SPHERE named EArth and its othe inhabitants, like safty mechanisim to STOP a species from totally harmig the other species the species of interest is sharing a said sphere-nebula or light or dark belt with.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
something happened with my reply please excuse it errored why posting as I was requesting reply. Modulators if you can remove this mistake please do--- OP my apologies for interfering in your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join