It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Youth of today need to hear this ATS Ron Paul song.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I clicked on this gem today. It was written and posted by another ATS member, I do not know.

As a 61 year old Woman who never liked rap...I almost didn't listen to it when it was on the front page a few hours ago.
I only did because I am a Ron Paul supporter.

I am glad I did.....it really made me think. It moved me in a powerful way. Powerful, in that, the message is so damn strong, and it comes from a young man, that gives me faith. Faith in the Youth of today.

I couldn't just let this hang out in the ATS off topic music forum. I decided to post it here.....yes, it was that important to me.

Here is the original thread...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the Rap Ron Paul song by an ATS member. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and so.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I usually dislike these types of songs , because of how it is set up . Usually has to much in lyrics not enough in music , or too much music and not enough in lyrics.

But this song has a nice balance of both ! great song ! will share

edit on 30-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
I usually dislike these types of songs , because of how it is set up . Usually has to much in lyrics not enough in music , or too much music and not enough in lyrics.

But this song has a nice balance of both ! great song ! will share

edit on 30-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

I can honestly say, it's not often I'm *moved* by a song...especially a rap song. But this song did me in. Did me in...do people still say that these days....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Now wait a second... the MSM tells me that "blacks hate Ron Paul because he's a racist"... who am I to believe... bought and paid for liars or my own eyes... woe is me... if only this was easier... LOL...

Ron Paul 2012... it's now or never people... 3VOLV3...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Agreed Destinyone.
I'm not in to rap either but he did a good job at this. I'd like to see it go viral as well, so far it's going a little slow but perhaps it will pick up some steam.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is that Mr. Mask rapping? I know Mr Mask spits some lyrics. Wish I had the voice for it. I can write lyrics, but I sound very non hip-hop.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Is that Mr. Mask rapping? I know Mr Mask spits some lyrics. Wish I had the voice for it. I can write lyrics, but I sound very non hip-hop.

No, the song was written by a fairly new ATS member. Here's his thread on releasing the song. I just thought it belonged in the 2012 Elections forum, so posted it here too. Go to his thread and give him a SandF if you like it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you guys for the support. Hope this helps get Ron Paul's message out!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
itunes.apple.com...

The Ron Paul song is available on itunes now

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not a bad song.

But I prefer this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Not a bad song.

But I prefer this one.

Funny, I like this version:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stdscf12
itunes.apple.com...

The Ron Paul song is available on itunes now

I love the fact that you are donating all proceeds from the itunes site for your song to the Ron Paul campaign

new topics

top topics

join