It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The concise history of NWO. The information you came for.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here you go guys. It is already here on ATS in bits and pieces. Well I found this video by jack otto. Please watch.
1 hour. All the facts. All the truth. All in perspective. No BS. No rhetoric. History, facts, and truth. I firmly stand by the information offered. I challenge anyone to try and debunk this.

I hope you guys watch the whole thing. I hope you guys see what we are up against. This is why you are here. Curious? Or do you want to waste your time with BS war threads or nonsense rhetoric. So much information. So much truth. So well put together. You could spend your whole life finding all this information. You can spend all your life piecing it all together. or, it could take you an hour. You decide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have seen this before. It is the best video I have ever seen about the NWO. I have watched it 20 times and recommended it to everyone I could. Spectacular. Simply the best most informative video I ever found.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
very informative. I give it a huge check plus. I think everyone should watch and disseminate. I am glad I found this. I Highly recommend it. This was the best hour I have invested in my education.
edit on 30-1-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
Here you go guys. It is already here on ATS in bits and pieces. Well I found this video by jack otto. Please watch.
1 hour. All the facts. All the truth. All in perspective. No BS. No rhetoric. History, facts, and truth. I firmly stand by the information offered. I challenge anyone to try and debunk this.

I hope you guys watch the whole thing. I hope you guys see what we are up against. This is why you are here. Curious? Or do you want to waste your time with BS war threads or nonsense rhetoric. So much information. So much truth. So well put together. You could spend your whole life finding all this information. You can spend all your life piecing it all together. or, it could take you an hour. You decide.

www.youtube.com...

I can't believe nobody responded to this post, I feel this is a very important video and is so easy to understand and grasp true history. I think if more people are able to spend the time to watch this, they will be able to put the pieces together easier. Nice post man, I post this video in a Rothschild discussion but I dont think anyone took the time so I looked up to see if this has been presented anywhere on this site and you are like one of two.

top topics

join