It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This be Possible?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by losthermit
This 32° mason would rather see Obama in get re-elected than Newt or Mitt.

I can't say "rather," but I can say it won't make any difference between the 3. They are all 3 one and the same.

I highly dislike Santorum, but he would be preferable to those 3. I love Huntsman, but he dropped out, and I hope to see him in someone's cabinet.

The only current candidate with half a shot, and also with some integrity to actually do something a little different is Ron Paul. America loves an underdog, so let's keep the hope alive.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think anything other than Ron Paul will just be another puppet, but Ron would probably be blocked at every turn as well, since the power hungry like to keep well fed. It's just like that south park episode.
election choices

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Could it be possible that TPTB have played the American public?
Could it be possible that the [snip]masons have plotted all along to get their Bohemian (grove) Boy Newt in all along?
They couldn't do it last election due to Newts immoral character being so fresh in the memory of the public. So they got their patsy McCain to go in and loose to a newcomer. This Junior Senator would be someone that they could manipulate and temporary cover up their past. And in the next election demoralize them, and have the MSM expose all of their flaws, making them totally unelectable. Their 33rd degree [snip]mason would win by a landslide!
But this is all not possible, is it?

Its plausible but IMO its a horrible plan with a 50/50 chance of losing or making your investment.

1. A better plan would be to invest on the system instead of the candidates or the party. If I had money,power and non-ethical concerns, I would create a system where our goverment officials need my services in order to survive. I would not discriminate based on party affiliation. In addition, Regardless of party affiliation I would make sure that you need my services in order to survive. That would give me a better return on my investment, and I wouldn't care if a Republican or a Democrat was in control of Congress or as acting President.

I believe this is what we got today in the US, but can probably be applied globally. The US congress is controlled by the highest bidder (lobbyist). This wasn't as big as an issue several decades ago because most of those lobbyist were American companies/investors doing their majority of business in America. Those same companies or investors(Mason or not) are no longer solely American companies but rather global multinational companies. Hence they have diversified and have control of the world markets. They don't have to worry about the American economy as much when trying to make a fast buck since they are diversified.

2. Oh wait, you ask about a rogue candidate with good intentions since you still have a chance of your candidate NOT getting elected. I would simply invest in controlling the source of information that the general public has access to. Since I control the information heard by the masses I can scare them or guide them to my choice of candidates while ignoring or attacking the rogue candidate.

This was pretty easy to do with TV and Radio since they could control the main stream media. Therefore, what you hear and who gets to speak is by their discretion. That was working pretty good until the internet.

3. But what if the people start to realize this and start question the motives of Congress and are able to organize and spread the truth. I simply would try to close down their method of communications in order to slow their progress and disorganize them.

Hence, you will see internet freedom start to dwindle in the future. Individual Freedom of thought is not good for them or their business model.

So in summary: They don't care about who you pick as long as its one of the following: Obama,Newt,Romney, or Santorum. Each of them has gone against their party ideals and has at one time or another been associated with lobbyist.

Interesting how the media (all sides: cnn, foxnews, msnbc (democrat or republican)) has treated Ron Paul the same way.

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Could it be possible that TPTB have played the American public?

There is no singular entity called TPTB that is "playing the public". This idea of a competitionless collective has been debunked decades ago yet C-Theorists still peddle it as if it were real.

Could it be possible that the [snip]masons have plotted all along to get their Bohemian (grove) Boy Newt in all along?

There is no relationship with the fraternal organization of Freemasonry and the get-together called Bohemian Grove. Neither is there a connection to Newt Gingrich. You are stacking several layers of false information upon each other and then viewing the world from that unreal standpoint. How do you expect to learn the first thing about how the world works?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Sky Floating with all due respect George Washington was a Freemason there are numerous portraits of him conducting masonic rituals.Many other of our founding fathers were in Masonic orders and they wrote our constitution and formed our first government.There is a painting of him ascending to heaven as god and a statue portraying him as Zeus.That is history

the nations capital IS indeed constructed using geomantic figures pentagons, octagons pyramids,swastikas, obelisks etc, as are numerous other sites all over the US

TPTB IS a misleading, to broad to be true appellation,which does not mean their is no NWO agenda because there is .

it's like I like to say,.... people like me don't give a crap about the "magikal properties of these shapes or their locations ,or how or whether or not a prospective mate is related to royalty
but like it or not the worlds ruling elite do.

they state that they have an agenda called a NEW WORLD ORDER ,over and over so just accept it they do ,because they say so

I can't believe you don't think that the Fed Reserve Act, and the events leading to it's signing was not an out and out conspiracy that happened ?
and no I don't want to post a bunch of reference stuff that ATS is already full of. But this is ATS and there is a mass of it that supports my claim that there is an NWO conspiracy so outlined by the conspirators who are on record outlining it for you very clearly and specifically

what the heck girl ?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Washington was a Mason and Sky never said otherwise?

DC is geometrically shaped, so is Oklahoma City, and every other planned community in the country. I have read some pretty good theories that DC was designed to be as intimidating as possible on the drive from the airport to the Whitehouse. I don't know if it is true, but it would make sense, and it would have nothing to do with Freemasonry. Kind of like the dollar bill conspiracies, there is some truth and some fantasy, and it all relates to who was doing business with who at the time, and it had nothing to do with any grand conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

the nations capital IS indeed constructed using geomantic figures pentagons, octagons pyramids,swastikas, obelisks etc, as are numerous other sites all over the US

Actually it was built with grandeur in mind. In city architecture Grandeur is the process of constructing buildings and streets with the goal of causing a person to feel insignificant in size, and for the layout to create a sense of power and wealth. It's different than a grid system because it creates several areas of a city to become focal points, so when you are at a key building the city "opens up" to you, instead of the imposing and claustrophobic sense created from grid cities like NY City.

It's also built this way for a defensive purpose. From key points in the city military watches can see street activity in far further distances than a grid system, from a defensive point of view it gives the defenders a huge advantage over an invading force. Sadly the only time the city layout was put to test the Brits burned the city.

The geometrical shapes have nothing to do with Freemasonry. We prefer to place our image and name on corner stones, and we do so openly .. Washington himself has laid corner stones. If we are so open about supporting specific buildings, why be secretive about city layouts? Specifically Washington DC was built in a French fashion.. the designer was French, and if you know anything of the French, even French Masons, they are always French before anything else.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here are the official stats of Founders who were Masonic:

Signers of the Declaration of Independence - 9/56 = 16%
Signers of the U.S. Constitution - 13/39 = 33%
Generals in the Continental Army - 33/74 = 46%

George Washington was a great man. People just wanted to pay him his just due.

The Nation's capital was designed as a grid square overlayed with radial patterns. You can find many shapes in the street design, and then there are many structures of various sizes found in DC. As a student of history and symbols, DC is an amazing city. I wish I could spend more time there walking around the city than I have in the passed.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't have a dog in the Mason fight,the framers of the founding documents were Mason and Masonic ideology motivated them and this 'country" was based on Masonic ideals.

as to geomancy in architecture clearly this thread is not broad enough to list it all and I already said I'm not the one that cares about these things. just pointing out that it is out there.

Also it isn't new or even peculiar to this country

I don't care how many Masons can fit on the head of pin,they do things bedsides be President ,just saying.

so I'm going to say it again I don't care who is or isn't a Mason. There is evil and corruption in high places.and they announce themselves everywhere they go in everything they do,some of them are Masons .There are Masons and there are Masons .I don't see them under every rock but if I see one I say so.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
...and a statue portraying him as Zeus.That is history.

Actually it is him representing Cincinatus.

...the nations capital IS indeed constructed using geomantic figures...

As opposed to using?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

As opposed to using?
Non-Euclidean Geometry. You know, like R’lyeh. (Which, unfortunately, is NOT the capital of North Carolina...)

edit on 2012.2.2 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I have read some pretty good theories that DC was designed to be as intimidating as possible on the drive from the airport to the Whitehouse. I don't know if it is true, but it would make sense, and it would have nothing to do with Freemasonry.
My favorite story along these lines, possibly apocryphal, deals with "why DC in the first place?"

In the middle of the seventeenth century, the only people living in the American colonies were the Indians, a few scattered pilgrims, and lots of British troops. Communication between Britain and the colonies was confused and chaotic. King George told the troops: “Just pick some kind of headquarters and talk to me from there. I don’t care where you put it.”

The logical choice for the headquarters was Philadelphia which had a few brick streets and some picturesque supply stores and nobody has ever been able to figure out why the British troops chose Washington instead—which was basically a few shacks in a swamp.

Recently, historians have discovered two facts that might add up to a possible explanation. First, the outskirts of Washington, D.C. lay just a few yards inside the official subtropical zone of the British Empire. Second, all British troops working in subtropical zones were paid time and a half.
—Laurie Anderson, “Time and a half”

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Politics and Governmental waste at its finest.

That makes perfect sense!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Non-Euclidean Geometry. You know, like R’lyeh. (Which, unfortunately, is NOT the capital of North Carolina...)

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

...and a statue portraying him as Zeus.That is history.

Actually it is him representing Cincinatus.

As opposed to using?

my bad Augustus, it's Cinnciatus, I'm not up on my Pagan God representations (not being a Mason why would I care) as opposed to using ? Is a pentagram or a swastika, for example ,just the most practical efficient and stable of the possible architectural shapes??
guess that's why so many houses and schools , barns and warehouses are shaped like swastikas and pentagrams,oh wait they aren't never mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

my bad Augustus, it's Cinnciatus, I'm not up on my Pagan God representations (not being a Mason why would I care) as opposed to using ?

Considering Cincinatus is not a 'Pagan God' I am not sure to what you are refering.

Is a pentagram or a swastika, for example ,just the most practical efficient and stable of the possible architectural shapes??
guess that's why so many houses and schools , barns and warehouses are shaped like swastikas and pentagrams,oh wait they aren't never mind.

Such as? Do you have specific structures as examples?

edit on 2-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

my bad Augustus, it's Cinnciatus, I'm not up on my Pagan God representations (not being a Mason why would I care) as opposed to using ?

Considering Cincinatus is not a 'Pagan God' I am not sure to what you are refering.

Is a pentagram or a swastika, for example ,just the most practical efficient and stable of the possible architectural shapes??

dang it happened again, I guess if you just start building willy nilly things just end up looking like swastikas?

Such as? Do you have specific structures as examples?

edit on 2-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

it was of course a random twist of fate that it turned out looking like this who could have known??

en.wikipedia.org...

gwmemorial.org...

curiously there is an actual building that depicts in symbolic architecture everything I said in this thread about masons the founding fathers and the symbolism in buildings
it was probably just another weird coincidence.

I decided not to go with the obvious Pentagon which everyone (but you apparently) is familiar with www.vaticanassas... sins.org/2010/06/the-pentagon-jesuit-military-fortress-from-spain-to-italy-to-the-american-empire/

of course there are more ..the world over
if you need more examples just google them that's what I did, or you could just search them on ATS. anyway I'm bored now

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Do you know the other meanings for the swastika?

Sometimes an apple can be an orange.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

...it was of course a random twist of fate that it turned out looking like this who could have known??

Are you asking me what the architect thought? There seems to be very little information on the Coronado bulding. It is, however, the only one that even remotely looks like a swastika.

en.wikipedia.org...

The airport is not a very good example. If you are going to make it look like a swastika then it would look like one, not something a third grader drew in crayon.

gwmemorial.org...

curiously there is an actual building that depicts in symbolic architecture everything I said in this thread about masons the founding fathers and the symbolism in buildings
it was probably just another weird coincidence.

The George Washington Masonic Memorial is intended to display Masonic symbolism as it is a Masonic memorial and has been advertised as such since its inception.

I decided not to go with the obvious Pentagon which everyone (but you apparently)...

Considering you did not even know the difference between a historical figure and a Pagan God I would moderate my smarminess.

...is familiar with www.vaticanassas... sins.org/2010/06/the-pentagon-jesuit-military-fortress-from-spain-to-italy-to-the-american-empire/

And what happens when you look at the Pentagon (and the other paranoia inducing sites)? Does it make you queasy? Do the Illuminati/Reptilians some how induce you to buy their mass-marketed consumer products? Are you more succeptible to mind control? Do you begin to neglect personal hygenie more frequently? How do they affect you?

...anyway I'm bored now

That makes two of us.

edit on 3-2-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

*sigh* .. Cincinnatus should be mandatory reading for all Americans. Especially politicians. But I have to say .. first time I've ever heard someone say he was a "Pagan God" lmao..

Mrs. Blonde, Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus was an aristocrat farmer in Rome 2,500 years ago who was appointed dictator of Rome during crisis of war. Once the war was done, which he led in person and won in about 2 weeks time, he resigned and went back to farming.

I hope, aside form learning something interesting, this makes a good example to you how regurgitating stupid things on the internet makes you look like a buffoon.

Because Augustus (Caesar) was not a God either, he was also a real person?

And just so you don't think AugustusMasonicus is a Roman Emperor / pagan God worshiper: his screen name could be referring to Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus the first Emperor of Rome or if he intended the literal Latin term of his screen name? Because in Latin the direct translation is "Revered Mason" though it is backwards, in proper Latin his sn would be MasonicusAugustus.

See guys, I'm clearly to much of a nerd to be a cool pagan worshiping baby eating orgy attending evil Mason.
edit on 2/3/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join