It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This be Possible?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could it be possible that TPTB have played the American public?
Could it be possible that the [snip]masons have plotted all along to get their Bohemian (grove) Boy Newt in all along?
They couldn't do it last election due to Newts immoral character being so fresh in the memory of the public. So they got their patsy McCain to go in and loose to a newcomer. This Junior Senator would be someone that they could manipulate and temporary cover up their past. And in the next election demoralize them, and have the MSM expose all of their flaws, making them totally unelectable. Their 33rd degree [snip]mason would win by a landslide!
But this is all not possible, is it?
edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah? And then what? What will happen? Will the world explode?

Who really cares if he is a freemason? There have been 14 other freemasons that were presidents, and the country is still here. After all his moral and ethical impurities and flip flopping on issues I would imagine that his affiliation with the freemasons should be the last of peoples concerns.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I'm going to assume you don't like Republicans or Freemasons?

As far as I know none of the candidates are Masons .. if that makes you feel better, you don't have to hate them quite as much now.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Is newt a Freemason? Everything I see says he is not.
I guess you might want to find a new boogyman.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I'm going to assume you don't like Republicans or Freemasons?

I never said that. But go ahead and twist my words around

As far as I know none of the candidates are Masons .. if that makes you feel better, you don't have to hate them quite as much now.

Really?
Really!
Then read here about your brother. And no, I don't "them." I'll leave the Hating for you and your ilk.
fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...
www.despatch.cth.com.au...
www.theglobalconspiracy.org...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.examiner.com... ment-vid

edit on 30-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

OHH NOOOOOS!

it seems that just ain't so.

Oh, and Bill Clinton was in the Demolay, but not a mason. It's like the cub scouts.
edit on 30-1-2012 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Newt is not a Freemason. And that's not a Masonic lapel pin.

And the ex-House Speaker boasted a small, blue flag representing George Washington's campaign flag when he was commander-in-chief of the American revolutionary army.

“Newt wears the pin to remind him that Washington spent eight years at war, away from Mt. Vernon (his home) to lead the fight in the revolutionary war,” said R.C. Hammond, Gingrich’s spokesman, adding it was given to him by a friend.

I'm sick and tired of ignorance. How freaking hard is it to do a quick google search to find the answer to something as simple as the lapel pin Newt's wearing? No .. no .. it's not ignorance.. it's stupidity, lazy freaking stupidity.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

OHH NOOOOOS!

it seems that just ain't so.

Oh, and Bill Clinton was in the Demolay, but not a mason. It's like the cub scouts.
edit on 30-1-2012 by network dude because: (no reason given)

Interesting, the photo that you link to is the Commander-in-Chief flag pin from George Washington (but he wasn't a [snip]mason either
)

BTW, you forgot to flag rockpucks last post

edit on 30-1-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

do you still think Newt is a mason? Deflection is an ugly color on you.

Seriously, look it up. And if you need a hint, it's best to validate your other sources before you post them, that way, there is much less chance of looking like a tool.

I'll star your last post instead of Rockpuck. He has plenty as it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think the real issue you should be pushing is that Newt is part of the Bohemian Grove group, and that means that he's in on the alien coverup that's been going on since the 40's.
Of course "they" want to us to think that Bohemian Grove is about owl-idol worship, sacrifice type stuff, but the real secret behind this group is the "world wide controlling government" that has the various alien races as secret "allies".
If Newt is elected, the alien agenda will move forward and whatever real plans that are in place will begin to unfold.
maybe

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm a Mason, and I don't support this message.

Bohemian Grove has nothing to do with Freemasonry, and Newt is not a Mason, and in my Lodge we have a fair contingent of Ron Paul supporters, and handful of Bachmann/Santorum supporters, and a fair amount of Newt supporters, and we even have a very small number of Obama supporters.

Of course, we don't discuss politics in the Lodge, so none of those views have anything to do with Masonry.

In other words, your thread is way out in left field.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Newt is not a mason.

Seriously violater, you shouldnt take the political tabloids so seriously. Im pretty certain most of those anti nwo, anti mason sights just make crap up.

Just the opinion of your average blue lodge porch mason though.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes unfortunately it is very possible. Lets fix it

Let 2012 be known as the year tyranny dies!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

It's not possible because it's made up and factually not true.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Many things are possible and the dumbing down of American society could make it easy.

I read an article that said Newt was a Mason, but I can't find any record of his initiation least off all his entry into the Scottish Rite. I'm a conservative oriented, but I am not supporting Newt.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
well we can't be 'played' if we see it coming as far as people who are aware are concerned.

look at this way given that the first President and most of the others were Masons ,you could say that our so called government is a Masons game,with Mason rules ,for Masons to win.

So if something crazy happened and a non mason became Pres(not gonna happen but if) then he would live a short life the the Vice President(Mason) would step in .

in short Masons made us and they can break us ,it's their baby

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
look at this way given that the first President and most of the others were Masons
*sigh* it really speaks poorly of the education system today when 14 out of 44 is considered “most”… (hint, it’s not even ⅓)

So if something crazy happened and a non mason became Pres(not gonna happen but if) then he would live a short life the the Vice President(Mason) would step in .
Actually, the last Mason in office was Ford, more than 30 years ago. But it is true that he stepped in after a non-Mason was ousted (Nixon).

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

look at this way given that the first President and most of the others were Masons ,you could say that our so called government is a Masons game,with Mason rules ,for Masons to win.

There were 14 United States Presidents that were Freemasons. 14 out of 43. I would hardly say that "most" of the POTUS were Masons.

Ummm...there have been non-Mason Presidents. 67% of them actually.

in short Masons made us and they can break us ,it's their baby
[url]

And how may the frightening Freemasons break us, exactly? What could the Freemasons possibly do that congress, big business and corrupt bankers hasn't already done or are currently doing?

Take a pill. The Freemasons are the least of your worries.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Sorry. I was compiling my post when you posted yours.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This 32° mason would rather see Obama in get re-elected than Newt or Mitt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join