It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN reports: Iran will have nuclear weapon in a year; Panetta says "US will not allow this to happe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

Well, i try to not pay attention to the lies getting pushed.

Sometimes i boil over and go on a rant about the lies and propaganda..i was just saying that it's probably a lot healthier to not watch the "news"..haha.

But this topic is the most important right now i believe, because well, we're seeing a concerted effort to get people thinking that Iran is only a year or 2 away from having a nuke. Which i believe is a farce. These reports are manipulated to get our "leaders" thinking that they have to take action. I mean go back a few GOP debates and look how Michelle Bachmann responded to the report...the good Dr.Paul put her in her place though

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I totally agree. About all your points (even as I'm sitting here watching the news again, I never learn my lesson)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
agreed dannotz

It's all hype to get our sheep to put on a uniform and invade another country they know will defend itself.
TPTB want a World War. False flag or not, they will try and have us kill each other. Then comes the scary part. Martial law and the end of civil liberties.

I dont buy it. All this crap about Iran is just like all the crap about Iraq. you would think that more people wouldn't buy into this BS over and over again.

Oh no Korea, I mean Vietnam, I mean Iraq, I mean Iran, no wait YOU are the enemy. BE a good slave and hold this M16 for me. I am busy making your poor and dumb.

edit on 30-1-2012 by bronxbull because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join