It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Tebow the Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't have any real reason for it, but i've hated the dude since college. Something about him just annoys me. Maybe its his arrogance? Maybe his preachyness? Something about him just erks me. I'm not saying it's directly related to this. But I just don't like him for reasons unknown. And I think he's overrated as a QB.

With that said, antichrist or not, it was pretty cool what he did in denver this year, I cannot knock that at all. I dont think bronco fans have been that excited since Elway was under center. So good for him I guess. I also think denver would be dumb to start anyone else next year. While he has his flaws, his team seems to like him....

EDIT:

Originally posted by shamaniski
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Jesus hater I like all that he represents and same goes with a lot of other ancient prophets(Buddha, Muhammad ETC.) I would like for them to be real and come and save us from the pitiful world we live in so we can find what true happiness is like. I just don't know how much merit and if these figures were truly what they say they were or if its just stories.

This paragraph pretty much sums up every religion.

edit on 30-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here read this it might explain things to you about Tim Tebow.

urbanlegends.about.com...

I don't watch sports unless it deals with rodeo. But yes I know who Tim Tebow is now because of all the press because he prayed.

Will it make me watch sports because of him? No.

I do find it refreshing that for once there is someone that can be a role model for kids. Lately all you hear about the sports world is things you don't want your kids to be any part of. From dog fighting, murder, rape, and child molesting to drugs.

Is he the anti-christ? We all are the anti-christ if you know what the meaning of the word is. If he the one everyone is waiting for to come on the scene? Of course not if he was hardly anyone would even think it. If you did think it you would be an outcast by many because he will be loved when he makes his first appearence. You'd be better off looking at politcal figures, heads of countries, people at the U.N.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57 You'd be better off looking at politcal figures, heads of countries, people at the U.N.

More than likely yes, i would agree with this. But just about everyone one of them has probably been accused of it, so it's not really anything interesting/new. This is a pretty newfound idea, with some interesting support thrown in. Its just things that make you think, what if?

Also everyone should check out the antichrist documentary from the History channel. I think it may have been part of the nostradamous effect show. Also talks about the other "anti-christs", the first being Napoleon, the second being Hitler. The third undetermined. The prophecy says his name would be "Mabus". And it just so happens that a man named Ray Mabus, is the current secretary of Navy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Haha What a fun read. I am a huge football fan so I enjoy seeing these threads on ATS. I don't believe the guy is the antichrist though. I came into the season hoping to see the guy play more and then he makes the most miraculous play I have ever seen in overtime. AGAINST MY STEELERS. Ok you have convinced me. He is the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The league of nations was, then it was disbanned, then it became the United Nations. Oddly enough after WWII.

The beast that was, that wasn't that is.

Check out the security council. Each President holds office for one calendar month.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Remember that biblical time can be 1 day as 1000 years or 1 year is 1 year. Would 1 hour equal 1 month?

Doesn't the bible say if you don't take the mark of the beast you can't buy, sale or trade?

The sanctions committee basically does deprive the common person in those countries in doing this by hurting the economy of the nation the place the sanctions on. Guess where the sanction committee comes from?

6 councils make up the U.N. if you count the trusteeship council. You also have the General Assembly. Which could be the 7 heads.

Remember the beast and the anti-christ both promise to bring peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not mentioned in the blog, revelations 6:2, and he that sat on him had a bow. Te bow?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Sorry if i'm dumb but i'm not exactly following what you're getting at.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm just gonna let a video speak for me (talks about how crazy that anti-christ crap is):

Can we PLEASE stop listening to the village idiots of the nation?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes some of this prophecy stuff sounds a bit retarded. But the fact that we have seen, and pretty much(by sub-scholarly standards) have identified, not one, but two antichrists in history, almost exactly as prophesied(The first being Napoleon, the second being Hitler)

Some tried to make the claim that Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein were the third antichrist but according to theorists they most definitely are not. I don't believe Obama is either.

If you really study the prophecy, Obama actually seems to fit the part of the one who said "antichrist" will eventually kill at the beginning of his "turn to evil" so to speak.

I'm not saying I 100% believe in anything in this thread or anything I have said. It's just fun to speculate. If people didn't speculate, this site would not exist.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Opening this back up. This is where Tebow goes nuts and kills everyone

top topics

<< 1   >>

join