It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Tebow the Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I know there is a thread about Tebow being god or the devil. But this takes a different aproach in stating that he is the anti christ. I thought this needed a bit more attention, cause as crazy as it sounds, its really makes sense if you ask me. The way he rose to being a household name in really just a few weeks(for people that dont really follow football at least). I would have been 100% convinced if he took his team all the way to the superbowl. But it didn't workout cause Bill Belichek is infact the devil hehe

boston.barstoolsports.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

You didn't convince me.....Any evidence or anything to back up your statement? I actually think Tebow is a genuine, honest, hard working Christian who values people....I can't peg someone who cares so much about people and religion as an anti-christ!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Not everyone is christian..... Nor does everyone believe in god.

So while what your saying makes sense to you, sounds completely unjustified and pointless to someone else.

What your saying is opinion. Not fact.

Do you know him? Does he come over your house for bible study?

EDIT: And plus i'm assuming you didn't even read the article, nor do you know anything abut the antichrist.

the antichrist will be someone who rises to power fast and is PRAISED BY MANY ONLY TO BETRAY THEM LATER.

READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE YOU COMMENT PLEASE
edit on 30-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ROTFLMFAO

this is too much. I can expect anything here on ATS but OMG. I just soiled my pants.

SOURCE LOL LOL LOL ? LOL

S&F buddy. You made me smile a good deep smile. thanks man. I was a little angry before. This helps.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Tim Tebow the Antichrist?

Does that make Tom Brady Yeshua..?

If all that dogma crap turns out to be true, and these are the two battling for our souls, I want a refund...and then I want to speak to management.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I dont remember this completely but on coast to coast one of the callers correlated tebow to one of the horseman. He had a reason that he was crowned and also correlated his white bronco logo to him being one of the 4 horseman.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There are 2134245 antichrists so who cares. Also spoiler alert. God wins and the good guys win (Jesus will save us) so who cares right? lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm not saying i'm on board with this or really believe it 100% or anything. I honestly just thought it was an interesting article.

I think what made it interest me the most was I had watched a doc about the anti christ just before reading this, and found so many correlations from things i learned in the documentary. It was like putting puzzle pieces together.

The odds of this being true are about as high as they're actually being any Third antichrist. Slim to none, if that even.

EDIT:lol at the dude above me. Solid post.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

You didn't convince me.....Any evidence or anything to back up your statement? I actually think Tebow is a genuine, honest, hard working Christian who values people....I can't peg someone who cares so much about people and religion as an anti-christ!

That is exactly what the anti Christ is supposed to do. He is a deceiver.

I don't think Tebow is the anti Christ though and I agree with what Chisfishenstein said about him. He is a real, genuine, down to earth dude. I loathed him to start but he grew on me.

To me, he is the Ideal role model for children.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Haha. He does seem too nice to be real.
But if he was the antichrist, he'd probably be on par skill-wise with Brady, Brees, or Rodgers.
Jesus and good intentions will only get you into the divisional round.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I dont care what everyone thinks about everyone....I like yall no matter what ya do say or think....Everyone is unique and the same all rolled up into one paradoxically speaking.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

That is exactly what the anti Christ is supposed to do. He is a deceiver.

To me, he is the Ideal role model for children.

Yep

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I guess time will time when he ends a game 6 for 6 for 6 yards

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
He was only 2-6 by the time brady threw 6 TD's lol

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I guess this explains why he is so incredibly sexy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Has he done ANYTHING to merit that?? He doesn't promote religion on tv or in the media or anything to deceive!! This is why I can't stop laughing at how absurd this actually is!! He might thank god, but geesh.....SO DO I......Am I the anti-christ?? NO.....Neither is Tebow....End of discussion, moving on.....

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

He doesn't promote religion on tv or in the media or anything to deceive!!

Umm, is this a joke? He does that A LOT. Bible verses on his eye black.... Going to kids football camps to preach about god(that was on sports center), etc.

EDIT: Once again, i'm still convinced you have not read the article, or know anything about the guy at all.

So far i've given lots of factual reasons. You haven't given me anything that isn't an opinion yet........

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Chisfishenstein: Do you know anything about the anti Christ? I don't think you do, don't take that personal. But you say because of all these good things he says and does that he couldn't be the anti Christ. While I don't believe he is the anti Christ, he is doing every thing the anti Christ would do except Tebow can't preform miracles which is what the anti Christ is supposedly supposed to do.
edit on 30-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
^^^^ QFT

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Jesus hater I like all that he represents and same goes with a lot of other ancient prophets(Buddha, Muhammad ETC.) I would like for them to be real and come and save us from the pitiful world we live in so we can find what true happiness is like. I just don't know how much merit and if these figures were truly what they say they were or if its just stories.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join