It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon is your worst nightmare!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
A compilation of images on the back side of the moon that were covered up by Nasa. This shows tubes and connections to thousands of towers that are buildings made in a fashion that will totally make you think.

Hi all. I spent many hours putting this all together in hopes of making this fact. It is very hard to try and present something that seems so off the wall. Each of us have different ways of looking at things and I hope this can expand the way people look at our goverment and there many cover-ups. None of this is fake, and anybody with photoshop can do the same thing.

Here is the link to the main image. www.answers.com...
try this yourself if you dis-believe.

edit on 30-1-2012 by RPeternell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Fix the video link please.
I'm curious to see the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What are we supposed to see in that pic?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What are we looking at?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
sorry, this is my first post and I cannot seem to find the youtube video number.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
does it get any better then the first 5 mins? all i can see is heavly edited photos to show creepy faces out of rock formations that could be anything anywhere. unless im missing something?
edit on 30-1-2012 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think you take this to far, lizards on the moon... ? you know I'm a believer when it comes to ancient structures on the moon , But I don't believe there's some huge komodo dragons running around the moon, maybe you should look into this.Pareidolia could be serious you know?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I five-mile long horned crockodile walking around on the surface of the moon.

Riiiiiight!

link   
After reviewing the video and applying appropriate skepticism and general common sense, I do not see any material with merit.

Having experience with Photoshop, I could easily take any picture of the moon's surface and doodle with the available tools until I find something that resembles an animal.

What would possess someone to apply such ridiculous techniques to a photo to create alligators and funny faces?

link   
Can I get my time back for the last few minutes? Sorry but all I really saw was images selectively blurred to make them appear to be shapes/images of something they were not. That and a lot of seeing stuff that was a big stretch to see.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RPeternell

Interesting even thou the results is a little odd. Im afraid it shows more about the potential of paint shop than it does about is on the moon as others already said.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The image has obviously been Photoshopped, whether it was the creator of the video, someone who uploaded it to the site of even someone messing about at Nasa. I use Photoshop almost every day but you do not need to have any experience to see how ridiculous the video is.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RPeternell

i believe, what you see is created by non-human forces. these created images are not shown to everybody. you are special in some way. the reason why you are shown these images, i dont know. sometimes it happens, when you consume psychotropic substances.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

On a scale of one to ten laughs, I have to give it a ten.

Come on, get real.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's not even funny. It's ... insulting. It's lame. I don't get it. Or at least I hope I'm not getting it, because if I do, I'm seriously disappointed in the OP.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well, here you can find the HI-RES LROC images of the moon. You are welcome to examine them all, and see if you can find any evidence of the Aliens

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

an easier map to navigate by and zoom in
zoomable map

what is LROC?

What is LROC? The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera (LROC) is designed to address two of the prime LRO measurement requirements: 1) Assess meter scale features to facilitate selection of future landing sites on the Moon. 2) Acquire images of the poles every orbit to characterize the polar illumination environment (100 meter scale), identifying regions of permanent shadow and permanent or near-permanent illumination over a full lunar year. In addition to these two main objectives, the LROC team plans to conduct meter-scale mapping of polar regions, 3-dimensional observations to enable derivation of meter-scale surface features, global multi-spectral imaging, and produce a global landform map. LROC images will also be used to map and determine current impact hazards by re-photographing Apollo images. LROC consists of two Narrow Angle Cameras (NACs) to provide 0.5 meter-scale panchromatic images over a 5 km swath, a Wide Angle Camera (WAC) to provide images at a scale of 100 meters/pixel in seven color bands over a 60 km swath, and a Sequence and Compressor System (SCS) supporting data acquisition for both cameras. LROC is a modified version of the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiters ConTeXt Camera (CTX) and MARs Color Imager (MARCI) provided by Malin Space Science Systems (MSSS) in San Diego, CA.

edit on 30/1/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
well, here you can find the HI-RES LROC images of the moon. You are welcome to examine them all, and see if you can find any evidence of the Aliens

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Using the link to the LROC site, then choosing the Brayley G image of the surface of the moon, I enhanced areas of the photo with the burn and contrast tools like the OP. Here's what I came up with:

I know it's not a crocodile or ET's head, but it proves that ATS has been to the moon.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think it's whatever somebody wants to see, they will see. This guy kept repeating himself. "Again, it's right in front of our eyes" The only interesting things that I see are the slanted lines in the background, they look like some kind of structural beams of some kind.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Your opening statement says that you took a "nasa photoshopped" image and restored it into it's originality. Then I look at the picture you provide and see it's stained and scratched to hell. So it's obviously a scan from a worn out old picture. That's when I stopped watching.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join