It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People v. The State of Illusion: The Most Important Trial Ever (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This looks better than "Thrive" and is more along the lines of "What The Bleep Do We Know.." It's less about conspiracy and the New World Order--and more about the state of mind we live in. I'm so glad this kind of information is getting out to the masses. Check out the trailor.....

Good documentaries are based on the attempt, in one fashion or another, to document reality. Great documentaries take you further. PEOPLE V. THE STATE OF ILLUSION questions the very nature of reality and reveals how our perceptions can actually create that reality. If you enjoyed The Secret, The Shadow Effect, or What The Bleep Do We Know!?, then you’re sure to be intrigued by this compelling and thought-provoking new docudrama.
This must-see psychological film includes some of the nation’s leading thinkers in the fields of neuroscience, biochemistry, psychology, quantum physics, sociology, and consciousness theory, including Dr. Thomas Moore, Dr. Candace Pert, Debbie Ford, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Robert Jahn, Dr. Peter Senge, Brenda Dunne, and Dr. Michael Vandermark.

edit on 30-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I love documentaries like this. Looking forward to seeing it!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't understand how changing my mind will make me escape, but if enough minds were to change I could see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks good OP!

Doublemint...the mind has the ability to imprison you or set you free (release). It is ALL in how much you want to give up for that Freedom!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think I'm going to order this DVD. It looks very interesting..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Listen to yourselves. I'll bet you are the same people that say we are all slaves to the elite and the system, and now someones ' hey just believe you are free and you will be", and you all say "wow, that sounds great, i'll have to look into that".
You've just shown what the REAL problem is, and that's that most people are suckers, fickle and weak minded.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

There is a really interesting phenomenon related to the Forehead Chakra in that any person without ever having meditated in there lives can experience. Its actually very simple to try....

Take a number 2 pencil with a copper top that holds the eraser in place. Place the copper top about 2 centimeters from the part of your forehead that is closest to the bridge of your nose.

From there move the copper top in a strait line to where hair general begins.

Despite the fact that this experience exist. Nothing from the scientific community presents any reasoning as to its existence.

Many ancient cultures adorned there forehead and in relation to Modern Christianity there is also Ash Wednesday.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

sayzaar
I'll bet

Assumption...

top topics

join