It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Regime Card Deck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
www.reseauvoltaire.net...

A wonderful piece of compilation of the 52 most dangerous american leaders

A behind the scenes look of the Bush administration reveals a team of cronies, carrying out a "neo-conservative" revolution in total opposition with the History and Values of their country.

George W. Bush seized power with the complicity of the Supreme Court and despite electoral results that were against him ; a global citizensurveillance system was set up through the USA Patriot Act ; the Army was allowed to intervene in domestic policy ; a propaganda machine was set up ; the country abdicated its right to self-rule and has launched itself into a series of colonial campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq. What we are witnessing is not simply a change in policies but the emergence of a new regime that threatens Liberty in America and Peace in the rest of the world.

[edit on 15-9-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Powell card is funny but should have directed at someone alse.

Odd

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
He seized power with the complicity of a supreme court appointed entirely by previous leaders?

Honestly, you people need something better to do with your time.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Powell should not be in the deck. I think he's just the fall guy in all of this. I honestly believe he's a good and decent man.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Powell should not be in the deck. I think he's just the fall guy in all of this. I honestly believe he's a good and decent man.

Agreed, it seems like he is being pushed around by others in the administration and is just following orders now.

This isn't his war, it wasn't his intelligence that was used, they put him out in the front because he had credibility. They used him.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Powell had the option to quit his job before lying to the UN. He didnt do, so he's a villain. A sad story of a little liar.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ah, you left wing fanatics always bring a smile to my face in the morning.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
figures its canadian, even worse french canadian. i mena i would be so annoeyd if the spelled # on the cards right.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
Powell had the option to quit his job before lying to the UN.

True but maybe he didn't have a choice. Maybe, if he spoke the truth it would've cost him his job. There have been instances in where if you tell something the Administration doesn't want you to say you would get fired.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

True but maybe he didn't have a choice. Maybe, if he spoke the truth it would've cost him his job. There have been instances in where if you tell something the Administration doesn't want you to say you would get fired.

Wouldn't you think it better to be fired than to tell a lie that would cost the lives of untold tens of thousands of people in a foreign land and thousands of U.S. troops?

[edit on 16-9-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Wouldn't you think it would be better to be fired than to tell a lie that would cost the lives of untold tens of thousands of people in a foreign land and thousands of U.S. troops?

You make a good point there Heelstone. A good friend of mine knows Powell. She says he's a better person than Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. So maybe he didn't know the truth and he was acting on the intelligence he recieved but later realized that the intelligence was faulty.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I met one of the guys behind the following deck of cards. He was wearing a T-Shirt with the Q of diamonds at the post office. I just had to comment!

www.wdeck.com...

This is just sick!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You make a good point there Heelstone. A good friend of mine knows Powell. She says he's a better person than Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. So maybe he didn't know the truth and he was acting on the intelligence he recieved but later realized that the intelligence was faulty.

No he absolutely knew he was telling a lie as established by him standing in front of a group of people in Egypt in February 2001 and saying the below:

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq...

Powell is a liar. Its undisputable from where I stand.

People have a tendency to defend people they know in some manner. Whether its personal or professional in nature. Hitler had his defenders too and still does.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

No he absolutely knew he was telling a lie as established by him standing in front of a group of people in Egypt in February 2001 and saying the below:

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq...

Powell is a liar. Its undisputable from where I stand.

People have a tendency to defend people they know in some manner. Whether its personal or professional in nature. Hitler had his defenders too and still does.

Well, you make an excellent point Heelstone. IMO he's certainly less guilty than Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, A$$croft, Wolfwitz and the rest of those beauracrats in Washington.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
Powell had the option to quit his job before lying to the UN.

He may have lost his job but he may have prevented the Iraq experience, or at least prevented Bush's reelection. He would have gone down in history as a major figure of US Politics. Now he's more likely to be seen as a middle-sized liar.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have to get one of those

Meanwhile, how about an ATS deck ? ...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
lmao! someone get to work on an ATS deck!

top topics

join