It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the Sun ache

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The dream is very hard to remember, but at one point I was very close to the Sun observing it. I think there was a fairly large sunspot, but it wasn't terribly crazy. I remember then flying into the sun spot to see the inside of the Sun. It was surprising how dark it was. Nothing like what we see.

Well, I don't know if I caused this in my dream time, or not, but I think i remember seeing some object or machine do something to the Sun, can't say for sure of that though. Anyway, once it happened, it was like the entire luminous layer of the Sun peeled away, starting at the sunspot, until the entire Sun was a dark reddish brown, not quite black, but getting there.

Then it ended.

One of my first waking thoughts on it was the idea of stars beginning to fuse helium in their core, but if the star isn't massive enough, it has a major hiccup and fails temporarily, and then goes back to Hydrogen fusion.

edit on 30-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Love the post!! It's interesting how dreams can teach us things we didn't realize we knew. Or in this case, maybe is telling you something that is going to happen!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOilTruth

It was extreme. For some reason I wasn't afraid, it was more like a major event that wouldn't be catastrophic, but would certainly create.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What this dream means isn't anything like what you think it means:

Sun

To see the sun in your dream symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy and divine power. Generally, the sun is a good omen, especially if the sun is shining in your dream. The sun may also be a metaphor for your "son".

To dream that the sun has a creepy, harsh glare represents a significant disruption or serious problem in your life. The sun is considered a life-giver and thus, any abnormalities and peculiarities to the sun's appearance represents some sort of pain or chaos occurring in your waking life.

www.dreammoods.com...

Judging by your previous post "malevolent tricksters heed no warning" this dream is about your feelings towards this person and how you felt like you where enlightented until this person done whatever he did and sapped the life out of you leaving you at the core of your perceived enlightenment but feeling like its a dark abyss because of what this person has said or done. I think that dream dictionary, if you use it might snap you back to reality a bit.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

Very curious, i thank you for your insight friend. Just be careful on your "absolutism". That can get you caught in a messy thought process.

edit on 31-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

perhaps, but sometimes dreams are quite literal. i say this because i have had dream of future places and events before they happen before and i can say i was seeing future things and not just imagery and symbols of my own mind. so it is indeed possible for the OP's understanding of his/her own dream to be correct, in fact i'd say the dreamer themselves might be the only person in the world who could decode their own dream. i'm not saying this dream in the OP was a future thing or anything like that, just pointing out more than one way to look at things.
edit on 1/31/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

perhaps, but sometimes dreams are quite literal. i say this because i have had dream of future places and events before they happen before and i can say i was seeing future things and not just imagery and symbols of my own mind. so it is indeed possible for the OP's understanding of his/her own dream to be correct, in fact i'd say the dreamer themselves might be the only person in the world who could decode their own dream. i'm not saying this dream in the OP was a future thing or anything like that, just pointing out more than one way to look at things.
edit on 1/31/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

And also a great point of insight. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have observed that people predict the future in waking or sleeping, including myself.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Isn't your smug often derisive and contemptous attitude absolutism also. You love irony don't you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes I agree that it is often only the dreamer who can decode the real meaning I was just offering a rational approach. I still don't think its real or literal, and if you where to see future events it wouldn't be exactly the same it would more than likely be you just thinking that.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
reply to post by xacto

Isn't your smug often derisive and contemptous attitude absolutism also. You love irony don't you.

Those are your perceptions of my attitude, and no offense, but you tried to narrow my attitude down to three adjectives, and to be quite frank, I could say by my perception of those definitions, you seem to fit each one flawlessly, but I digress from that train of thought.

Moreover, I now have a feeling I may know you in person because how can any "Rational" person claim to know the tone and general attitude of someone without seeing them in person and hearing the person's voice in context?

Speaking of definitions, I'm excited:

en.wikipedia.org...

So, maybe you're not quite as rational as you think? I know I question my rationality daily, keeps me in line to a degree. Relativity is a mother of a bitch some times isn't it?

It's when you can listen, with your eyes, ears, with your inner voice, with every ounce of your being, and then come to absolute conclusions or observations that really, really resonate.

We're all working on it, Id hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Yeah well you'd be right, I am derisive towards beliefs that get you nowhere in life other than waiting for something like the apocalypse to happen. You might think you're wise but its inverted wisdom, you know a lot about what you talk about but what you talk about, in the greater scheme of things, it means nothing. Why not use you're brain for something worthwhile. Btw that link is a factual article describing the word apocalypse by using the various articles available to do so, it doesn't mean it is real or will ever happen. Nice touch though thinking because its a wikipedia article that means its factual.
edit on 1-2-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is just what the bible and Eddan(Norse mythology) says, the Sun will turn dark and the stars will disappear just before the end. And good people will make it.

If you ask me, there is a way out for those who want to become good people and it is called Falun Dafa. Cherish Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in your daily life and welcome the new world with these principles, you won´t regret it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Keyword for that post:

Mythology
my·thol·o·gy/məˈTHäləjē/
Noun:
A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.
A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, esp. when exaggerated or fictitious.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
reply to post by Gaussq

Keyword for that post:

Mythology
my·thol·o·gy/məˈTHäləjē/
Noun:
A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.
A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, esp. when exaggerated or fictitious.

A myth comes from a prophecy based on visions from another dimension if you ask me. In other dimensions time-spaces are different so you can see the past and the future in different dimensions if your third eye(pineal gland has an eye structure) is open. Of course, many people dismiss anything like that but in fact, if someone practices their mind and body according to Falun Dafa´s demands, they will be able to see sooner or later. That is a reason why 100 million people started doing it in 7 years..

Just my two cents..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

If I was to start preaching the gospel of Jesus, you'd probably start saying that Jesus didn't exist, or that its metaphorical, or its all stories that have changed over time. Or misunderstood translations. What you have just said is no different, and this faith you talk of sounds a lot like Christianity on acid.

Just my two cents....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

This is not like faith, Falun Dafa means changing oneself in daily life, faith is just a prerequisite to start cultivation.

You need to take action and improve your mind and body and show it in your daily actions, and then you can see(unless you come from a very high level and have a very good inborn quality, ie like for some kids these days). Religion today has no relationship to what they did 2000 years ago, most people dont have a clue what it was all about anymore. Religion initially was meant to cultivate yourself and improve your mind so that you could raise your level in other dimensions and finally reach enlightenment. It is not like there is one "heaven/dimension", there are countless dimensions and the higher the level of your mind, the more perfect the world/dimension you can go to... And your level is a direct reflection of the quality of your thoughts and actions in daily life.

Of course, if one has no faith in anything one will not try to improve oneself or test any cultivation method. So I use to tell people to cherish good ethics and moral standards, try to remember that there is something good called Falun Dafa which really transforms a person into someone much better...

PS: Jesus existed and his gospel is a cultivation method and it is orthodox and righteous. If you follow that method you will become better but the level you can reach is limited since it is old and hard to apply in modern society and it does not have any cultivation of your body. To reach extremely high levels you need a cultivation method of mind and body with an exceptionally high level theory(Fa-law), ie Falun Dafa. You know, the Bible also predicts Falun Dafa as the saviour of mankind. Elias means -El-Li-As(God of Gods Li) will come... "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just..."

The Great Red Dragon will persecute the good people in Revelation. The Great Red Dragon is the Chinese Communist Party... And the Kings of the East will come and change everything in the Bible. 100 million Falun Dafa disciples in China, those are the exceptional people today.

This has all been prophesied in all orthodox religions and they were just a preparation for the arrival of Falun Dafa. Nothing is a coincidence, everything is meticulously planned and carried out by higher dimensions. We are at the bottom of the Universe and we are in illusion and ruled by higher dimensions. People can not see them, don´t think about them - but it does not mean they dont exist.. In the East people always believed any person ould become a God while living as a human being. Here we thought it happens after death... As I see it, you must do it while living in illusion, otherwise everyone would come and do it and it would be very easy.

Just my two cents...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good
edit on 2-2-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Okay I've just been doing my own reading on this Falun Dafa and it is indeed like I said a belief/faith system similar to Christianity, but with a new age-'___'-cosmos spin on it. Can I just ask you do you actually know anything about the general nature of the ecosystems, weather systems, social systems, planetary cycles, star cycles, black holes, or just the general nature of this world and universe. If you did you would know know by observation alone that this universe, although it creates a lot, its a hell of a lot more intense in destruction than it is in creation. What mother nature gives with one hand, she takes away with the other.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I had the same dream

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Moreover, I now have a feeling I may know you in person because how can any "Rational" person claim to know the tone and general attitude of someone without seeing them in person and hearing the person's voice in context?

Who am I then? I've been looking through your past threads and posts, an if you are who I think you are, and I do know you in person from 'waking life.' Then you are a sad, psychopathic, twisted, deluded, deceitful, narcissistic, impious reptile of a person.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I suggest you input several months of intense studies to get a superficial understanding of Falun Dafa, starting by reading the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link, reading it repeatedly time after time as you increase your level of understanding. Falun Dafa has nothing to do with Christianity since it belongs to Buddha Fa Qi Gong and has emphasis on cultivation of the body. It is the most high-level cultivation method ever made public and it is a form of higher science. As far as the model of the universe goes, there is public science for ordinary people(ie believing in evolution and the absolute truth of our one-dimensional science) and then there is a completely different science when you start to cultivate and later can see many dimensions with your third eye after reaching a high level. Also there is the alien top secret science which also deals with levitation and other dimensions etc.

I agree, the nature of the current Universe is formation, stasis, degeneration and destruction. It is time for a new and better Universe soon and I hope everyone can become a part of it.

The best thing anyone can do unless he wants to practice cultivation is to become a good person with as few attachments(emotions and desires) as possible .

Just my two cents..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join