It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dentist who used paper clips in root canals is sentenced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Link to Article

Michael Clair was sentenced on Monday to 2½ years, with all but one year suspended, in Fall River Superior Court after pleading guilty to defrauding Medicaid of $130,000. He is also charged with assault and battery, illegally prescribing medications and witness intimidation.

"All but one year suspended." This maniac was implanting paper clips into kid's mouths, defrauding the government, and intimidating witnesses, and he serves A YEAR in jail!? I have friends locked up right now for twice as long for being caught with a certain plant in their possession. This "Dr" mutilates kids like in some kind of horror movie and he serves a year.

Wow. Like I wasn't already afraid of the dentist.

By the way, the good Dr will be serving out his time at Bristol County House of Correction where he'll have access to a Therapeutic Art Program and a "Storybook" Reading Program so he can paint and read bedtime stories to kids. Awesome.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
already posted

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by ZeroReady

I am sitting in the waiting room waiting to see my dentist, reading ats on my phone... how appropriate. He should get way more than a year for all of that....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReadyWow. Like I wasn't already afraid of the dentist.

that about sums up my feelings

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Link to Article

Michael Clair was sentenced on Monday to 2½ years, with all but one year suspended, in Fall River Superior Court after pleading guilty to defrauding Medicaid of $130,000. He is also charged with assault and battery, illegally prescribing medications and witness intimidation.

"All but one year suspended." This maniac was implanting paper clips into kid's mouths, defrauding the government, and intimidating witnesses, and he serves A YEAR in jail!? I have friends locked up right now for twice as long for being caught with a certain plant in their possession. This "Dr" mutilates kids like in some kind of horror movie and he serves a year.

Wow. Like I wasn't already afraid of the dentist.

By the way, the good Dr will be serving out his time at Bristol County House of Correction where he'll have access to a Therapeutic Art Program and a "Storybook" Reading Program so he can paint and read bedtime stories to kids. Awesome.

Just another example of how screwed up our justice systems can be at times.

Make absolutely no sense that your friend is considered the horrible criminal and given more time....while this dentist gets this sentence , as well as where he is serving it.

Curious.. how the heck does he read bedtime stories to children unless he has access to them just before bedtime? thats just creepy..

Just another reminder of how screwed up this world is...and what will it take for it to change? ugh

new topics

top topics

join