It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange sound

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have been reading about strange sounds. I thought that these sounds could be explained. Eg man made. Last night a 2am, we could not sleep so we got up for a coffee. There was a slight rumble in the house like a subwoffer. The floor was shaking. Almost like a buzzing. To my suprise, as I went outside the sound got more clear. It did . sound like a horn, but from the sky, We are now going through videos to see if we can here the same sound. I think it might be millatary.




posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Where abouts are you?

How long did the sounds last?

Did you manage to capture it on video/audio?

A bit more details would be great.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe
 
We are in Canada 2 hours from Toronto. We did get a recording from a cell phone. But does not sound like what we heard.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
sorry to hijack-but sound happening in cleveland ohio right now will try to record



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakeybasterds
I have been reading about strange sounds. I thought that these sounds could be explained. Eg man made. Last night a 2am, we could not sleep so we got up for a coffee. There was a slight rumble in the house like a subwoffer. The floor was shaking. Almost like a buzzing. To my suprise, as I went outside the sound got more clear. It did . sound like a horn, but from the sky, We are now going through videos to see if we can here the same sound. I think it might be millatary.



Did it sound anything like this???




posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ping9
 


I think this sound is mechanical and is probably milatary.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I do think this sound can be explained. We have had jets over our house that have caused slight rumbling. Maybee a new jet. This might cause the horn sound.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds
 


hey do you hear this? we have planes over my house and this is not one..it's constant been like that for 20 min



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
reply to post by Snakeybasterds
 


hey do you hear this? we have planes over my house and this is not one..it's constant been like that for 20 min


hear what? you didn't post anything



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds
 


This is a weird sound. Could, what people are hearing. A new motor. A 2 stroke is loud, a four stroke is quite. Might be new technology.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


Waterphone
I WaNT ONE

just tooo cool



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal
 


The sound did not sound like what you posted.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds
 


Sorry like hellas posted.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakeybasterds
Might be new technology.


Yes, and its called optical cloaking technology utilized on air-craft PILOTED my HUMAN PILOTS. (Had to emphasis that last part for the UFO folks who think that every new craft in the sky is from outer-space).



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


I posted about hearing the sound in Cleveland Ohio. Been going on for over an hour. It is constant and like the rumbling or train in the sky. It is west of Cleveland and not a plane.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
reply to post by Hellas
 


I posted about hearing the sound in Cleveland Ohio. Been going on for over an hour. It is constant and like the rumbling or train in the sky. It is west of Cleveland and not a plane.


Can't you record it?



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


I did. Sounds like some I've seen on here, not like trumpets but rumbling and constant. Will upload later on. Certainly not one for this kind of genre, but there is something going on. Still going on.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ping9
reply to post by Hellas
 


I posted about hearing the sound in Cleveland Ohio. Been going on for over an hour. It is constant and like the rumbling or train in the sky. It is west of Cleveland and not a plane.


I'm in Cleveland and haven't heard a thing all day???



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith
 


For real? I'm in Strongsville and still hearing it now to the west. I'm not bs'ing. It has been going on for 1:20.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join