It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Vs Muppets (HILARIOUS MUST SEE)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is in the right forum, if not please feel free to move it to the right place. I found this video online and I wanted to share it with all of ATS.

In this video clip Kermit and Miss.Piggy are being interviewed about their new movie when the name Fox news comes into play it gets good.

Do not mess with Miss.Piggy lol.

entertainment.msnbc.msn.com...

I love that there are still people willing to say whats on their mind...Even if it is through a puppet.

Comment with your thoughts!!!

Star and Flag so people can see this video too!!! Thanks!!!
edit on 30-1-2012 by ThinkB4uSpeak because: oops lol forgot something

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak

Vid for the lazy people...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak

That was a nice jab ms piggy.
i lol'd.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

LOL thanks that makes it much more convenient. Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gotta love that couple!

Miss Piggy, she speaks her mind, love it. NIce to have a chuckle in the morning.

edit on 30-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hilarious? I think not.
Biting social commentary? Hardly.
After your title, disappointing? Without a doubt.
Star and flag? Humph.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Hilarious? I think not.
Star and flag? Humph.

You are entitled to your opinions, however you are the only one who does not seem to find this funny that I have come across. What do you find funny? Complementing Fox's "great work"...?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkB4uSpeak

Hilarious? I think not.
Star and flag? Humph.

You are entitled to your opinions, however you are the only one who does not seem to find this funny that I have come across. What do you find funny? Complementing Fox's "great work"...?

I love that there are still people willing to say whats on their mind
What I find funny is people who suffer from cognitive dissonance. Wokka wokka.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hilarious? I think not.
Star and flag? Humph.

Your upsetting me now. I was trying to be nice. I am far from what you state. Why do you think I am on this website? I think for myself and do not believe any of the lies our government feeds to us on every level. If you cannot see the humor in some puppets dissing fox news then I do not want to talk to you. I definitively do not want to see any more of your rude posts that are off topic and irrelevant to what I post/ed. Its sad that some people just live so serious.

Why so serious???

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Kinda funny to know some peeps get their "political commentary" from the muppets.

You do realize that is Jim Henson? And who does he work for?

Nobody I'm sure.

I've got some good stuff from Peter Griffin too.

No? Just -who- do you consider news?

CNN? ABC? Surely not NPR? lmao ATS you're too funny sometimes.

edit on 30-1-2012 by rbnhd76 because: peace! I won't be back..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Kinda funny to know some peeps get their "political commentary" from the muppets.

Nobody I'm sure.

Don't know how your talking to...but I still cannot understand why some people take this so serious... Its supposed to be a joke.

I HATE FOX, CNN, CNBC, MSN, ABC, CBS, ALL OF THEM ARE BIAS

^^ I love people who are willing to diss them publicly ^^

I would rather watch Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert any day!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Great video! Very funny. Miss Piggy is quick on her hooves.

You do realize that is Jim Henson?

Jim Henson died in 1990. :shk:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nobody I'm sure.

Lol, Jim Henson died decades ago.(like BenevolentHeretic said)

....yeah, ATS is a funny place sometimes.

Funny video btw.
edit on 1/30/2012 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The muppets are quite obviously biased in their views: Blatantly Liberal. I don't think you could argue against that. Whether children actually pick up on political messages at such a young age? I doubt it.. but as an adult I think it's pretty obvious.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Fantastic! Wish more people with influence spoke out against Fox news! I think they are the real domestic terrorists!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

I worry about people on the planet sometimes with comments like this. The last sentence in particular.
edit on 30-1-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

The biggest domestic terrorists we can have in this country are the ones that influence the ignorant, play on people's weaknesses (religious fears/fear mongering), distort the news to help their agenda (we all know FOX has been caught several times photoshopping photos, editing videos to lie), Fox spreads FEAR and HATE.

TERRORISM IS SPREADING FEAR AND HATE.

They are aiming this message at the AMERICAN PEOPLE! That my friend, is DOMESTIC TERRORISM!

What worries me is that people listen to it, defend it, and enjoy it. That is what worries me.

YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED about those who have that heaviness in the hearts, that heaviness to discriminate against minorities, gays, etc. That heaviness to think going to WAR is a good idea, that we should "shut IRAN down"...aka WW3. Worry about those people.

Me, no need to worry about me...Im just a 100% awake, alert, educated..LIGHT HEARTED AMERICAN...that doesn't like seeing MY COUNTRY flushed down the toilet. I choose peace, education, and open mindedness!

edit on 30-1-2012 by JRockABM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha...
Frack that was funny cheers for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hilarious? I think not.
Star and flag? Humph.

Your upsetting me now. I was trying to be nice. I am far from what you state. Why do you think I am on this website? I think for myself and do not believe any of the lies our government feeds to us on every level. If you cannot see the humor in some puppets dissing fox news then I do not want to talk to you. I definitively do not want to see any more of your rude posts that are off topic and irrelevant to what I post/ed. Its sad that some people just live so serious.

Why so serious???

Well I spent all day on a transoceanic flight with no wifi and come back to this thread and find I have upset you. Did ypou or did you not ask for opinions in your op? You did. And I gave mine. It's not funny to me. You mentioned that everyone else you showed it to told you they thought it was funny. Well and good. But I told you as per your request my opinion and you seemed to take offense with me because I didn't agree like everyone else. Almost sounds like you were asking for nothing more that agreement to validate your own sense of humor.
I don't know, I'm just sayin.

Then I made a little joke of my own suggesting that your request for opinions and then your immediate denunciation of a resenting opinion smacks of cognitive disfunction seems to you to be rude. The thing about cognitive disfunction is that it is a common human ailment. I've got it, you've got it, and everyone I know has it. I even ended that statement with a wokka wokka, which as everyone knows is another muppets line, can't remember which. So you didn't get my little joke? Dude, that's the thing about humor. Something is to some and not to others.

But you call me rude. Rude? You are kidding me now aren't you? I wasn't even close to rude. Then you claim I was off topic? How can that be? All I did was answer your posts.

And finally you say that you don't want to talk with some one because they disagree with you.

If you cannot see the humor in some puppets dissing fox news then I do not want to talk to you

What? You force me to ask. Does that sound like an open mind to you?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How did a thread about a little muppet based political satire turn into this argument?

Just laugh.

And Animal says ....
"ANIMAL!!!!!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join