It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were ET, in Cosmic Mind . . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If I were Et, in Cosmic mind and environment, I would approach this planet like this -

Hello? May we speak to this properties owners?

. .. . no answer.

Hello? Who owns this lot?

. . . . no answer.

Ok, lets try this - Hailing Hailing, anybody home?

...... no answer.

I would then turn to my records log and write -

Contacted said planet. hailed. No answer.
Planet surface covered with life, people, no one hears or sees us.
Scanned planet for cosmic mind to answer hailings with no answer.

Determination - unowned planet, only evolved to planetary communications and technologies.

Current space technologies - tin can ships and tin can communication systems in the skies. These have detected our presence, but there is no technology available for their potential reply or contact.

Many cosmonaughts have come and gone here many times, freely.
Confirmed, no owners present, abandoned planet, unmonitored cosmically, running unchecked in consciousness and no ability to communicate on their own.

We are going in.

Ruth

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This might be a wee bit off topic but, Did you ever wonder why everyone in Star Trek Spoke English? I know that they have Universal translators but when Jean Luc went on his First Conctact missions he spoke english to them? Dosn't it seem a bit odd.

The thing is how the heck does a civilization contact one another? Will we just wave at each other? Will we just talk to them like babies? I just hope the day we do encounter an Alien Civilization that we don't do some thing stupid like fire a shot off their bow to get their attention or w/e.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hollywood, I guess.

Otherwise, yes translators for some? hmmm... Possibly, maybe in ship to shore contacts from space.
Telepathy needs no translators for the mind hears what the other mind intends for one to hear, it send information and the reciever translates that information into his or her own language for perception. This is one of the grand advantages of telepathy over the spoken language.

Ruth

new topics

join