It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe - Music Video Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm going to try and analyze Nicki Minaj's new music video à la vigilantcitizen.com. Maybe I can beat him to the punch?

On January 20th, 2012, the female rap artist Nicki Minaj released a new music video under the name "Stupid Hoe." You can follow this link here. Officially the song is meant to be a diss to the female rap artist Lil Kim. For those of you who are interested in the song I have to say it's pretty terrible at face value. But is there a deeper meaning to it that we can find?

I personally believe that Nicki is a product of music commercialization and "mind control programming." You can read further information about this phenomenon here, here, here, and here. Also, here is a photo of this music artist before and after she entered the "industry:"

So with the release of her newest video, we have more of the same themes. This list usually includes: mind control, puppetry, animals (especially leopard prints), and references to multiple personalities. Of course there are more images and symbols that artists have incorporated in their works. Here are some pictures from "Stupid Hoe".

Doll puppetry at the 0:06 minute mark. Check.

Animal prints at the 1:28 minute mark. Check.

Being locked inside of a cage at the 1:33 minute mark. Check.

Disturbing depiction of Nicki Minaj as an innocent young girl around 2:36 minutes. Check.

Also, we can look to the lyrics of this song for further clues.
"Yes my name is Roman, last name is Zolanski But no relation to Roman Polanski"
Apparently she has multiple personalities, one of which is named Roman Zolanski. You can check that here. I'll leave the rest for you guys to investigate at your own whim. I hope you learned something new today.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Awesome thread!

I like going over "VigilantCitizen" articles, as he normally has some interesting things to read..Especially his analysis of "Sinister Sites".

Admittedly, I haven't watched Nicki Minaj's Stupid Hoe, but judging from the pics, it's full of the usual esoteric crap that's in most of today's pop videos.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
lol no music artists are in the illuminati/NWO. theres no reason for them to be.

nicky minaj is just that. a stupid hoe

whats wrong with artists pretending to have multiple personalities btw? It allows them to make all different types of music and express themselves how they want.

Eminem has slim shady. The Rap group D12 each has their own alternate personality. So does tech n9ne the best selling independent rapper in the world
edit on 30-1-2012 by DankKing420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wish you would tie it together, tell us what you think it means, what these symbols represent, etc. As is, I don't think it's much of an analysis. You could easily continue, and please do so. I enjoy this stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I think its a great song.

Here is the explicit version on youtube. I am not even sure there is a clean version...

[Removed Explicit Content]
edit on 1/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

David Bowie, garth brooks, KISS, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sounds to me like she is mocking the whole genre, and the way women exploit themselves.

In other words, she is saying something intelligent.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought this whole time she was to be lady gaga's black competitor?

They are loonies. They are probably depressed because they know their main demographic are teenagers whos taste in music changes every single day. That's why they morph into something else often with multiple personalities. Plan A, B and C! lol
edit on 30-1-2012 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nikki is part of the rap camp that dont write their own rimes, do as their told videos (guarantee this wasn't her idea)
At 1st i thought she might be a lil creative but na she a stupid hoe. lol sorry

but yeah generic rap, no insight, talking about a stupid hoe. but the executives have the key locked down and know what STUPID PEOPLE like to hear stupid rap.

and im sure weezy wrote this for her. lil kim is pretty bad too but at least she got some backbone.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Look Bubbles go back to your habitat... MJ gone and I aint haven that.
ROFL

If this is what the illuminati does we have nothing to be worried about.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Folks who pay for her music certainly have money to burn. Dance monkey, dance.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Weird piece of synchronicity this thread, had never heard a Nikki song till yesterday when I checked her out on Youtube after finding out she was the singer in Where the girls at by David Ghetta.

Stupid Hoe was one of the clips I watched and for some reason I cant explain I found it really disturbing.
It wasnt the words (I couldnt understand a damn thing she said LOL) but the imagery... I dont know it just made me uncomfortable.

I havent been able to get it out of my head

S&F for your timing

new topics

top topics

join