It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious ‘hum’ returns to plague residents of Windsor, Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yet another article on the mysterious sound being heard around the world. This seems to confirm that this phenomenon is real although it's been shown in a few threads here at ATS that a few of the videos were indeed a hoax.

Link here

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i live a bit north of toronto,and luckily i havent heard the sound for a couple months now.(yhank the gods!).
but this sound IS real,i've heard and 'felt' it. a low droning noise that makes me feel uneasy,and it lasts for a few days

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just read this on google news today! My friend lives in Windsor and he even heard the sound last week. Not sure if he heard it over the weekend but this is getting pretty crazy. I wanna know what this sound is soooo bad!! I wanna hear it too

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i live a bit north of toronto,and luckily i havent heard the sound for a couple months now.(yhank the gods!).
but this sound IS real,i've heard and 'felt' it. a low droning noise that makes me feel uneasy,and it lasts for a few days

Same here i heard it in Toronto.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I live in Windsor and have been following this story since day 1. We'll probably never find out what the truth is but my guess is they're working on an underground facility most likely in Detroit or it COULD be one major underground tunnel (for non-civilian purposes) connecting Windsor to the D.

I've described my experiences with the rumblings in another thread previously but I'll repeat here for those who don't know. The time it's usually been the strongest is between 11:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. One night the rumbling was so powerful there was no ignoring it, I went outside on my back porch and it sounded like a bombs going off one after the other in intervals of about 30 seconds, could be a little less or more. It sounded to me like dynamite explosions, possibly having to do with underground work.
edit on 30-1-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: described previous experiences

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I believe I heard this sound in Melbourne, Australia around October.

On this otherwise ordinary and calm Saturday night; myself, my mate and our girlfriends (we all live together, cute I know) were sitting in the loungeroom watching a movie. at roughly 10:30PM we heard a loud grinding/groaning noise that we just could not explain. The noise lasted for roughly half an hour. To set the scene, we live 3km's south of the Melbourne CBD in an alleyway/side street lined with houses.

At the time I suggested it may have been a small earthquake but, there were no shocks or movement....we put it in the too hard basket.

After seeing multiple threads on ATS and then utilising google to see whether anyone in Melbourne had heard this strange sky sound, the penny dropped. Someone else in Melbourne heard a similar noise in the same timeframe.

Before anyone says aeroplane, helicopter etc. we have, on average an aircraft pass over us atleast every hour if not, half hour and regular sweeps by the police ghetto bird.

I believe this is the noise we heard..it is real and utterly puzzling.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here is a video on the return of the Windsor hum.

Weird indeed!

new topics

top topics

join