It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh God, This is worst than the Greece Collapse, pray that Putin does not die!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

With the decisions that President Vladimir Putin has taken along the last weeks, concerning his intervention in the Ukrainian political crisis, and his decree of annexation of Crimea, I see clearly that he is going now with tremendous momentum to the accomplishment of the causal line that I perceived years ago when I opened this thread.

Putin will finally have a tragic end, as also the regime he has leaded with steel hand, along many years, but not before to have caused a terrible devastation to the world in general and paradoxical to his own country .

This man is just a symbol of the terrible collision of the so dangerous new nationalisms that rose in the Postmodernity, at the shadows of the terrible international competition that the globalism has boosted among countries for the economic control of the world, and that will trigger the worst of all the wars humanity never have seen.

This is very important moment for prayer, to ask for the divine mercy that the hand of God shorten this terrible conflict boosted by politicians on time to prevent it annihilates the world. It is also a key moment for the repentance of sins and a spiritual revival, after thee extreme materialism that has characterized the last 30 years around the world.

We are going to experience one of the most challenging moments of History, that is what it has be announced by the wildest winter in a century in Europe, Russia and North America, as also by the sequence of astronomical events from 2012 to 2015: the Galatic alignment, the asteroids that approached the earth, the one that exploded over western Siberia, the one that stroke the moon and the five blood moons in a row along the following year.

This terrible explosion of violence will come as the consequence of the fierce battle in between nationalisms that are pushing one country against other. After one century of terrible experiences we have not learnt nothing from what triggered WWI and WWII and we are practically following the same collective behavior toward WWIII.

The spectrum of the false patriotism, the fanatic hatred of one nationalism against others, is taken control of a lot of countries around the world: it is clearly behind the Islamic fundamentalisms, the Russian nationalism, the Ukrainian Nationalism, the North Korean Nationalism, the Bolivarian south American nationalisms, the EU expansionism, the Zionism, the Iranian fundamentalism, the Chinese mercantile imperialism and many others, included the extremist factions that want to push America in a series of "preventive" wars around the world.

This is the crucial moment in which one nation will fight with another nation, one people will confront other people, all of them completely convinced that are in the side of God, while instead are obeying the plans of Satan to destroy the human kind with the power of hatred, intolerance, racism and ultranationalism.

This is the instant in History that was clearly described by Jesus Christ himself in his eschatological discourse released almost 2000 years ago in the mount of olives at the suburbs of Jerusalem, and that was an echo of the words of the Prophet Isaiah, and also repeated in the apocalypses' visions of St John:

NIV St Matthew 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places

NIV Isaiah 19:2
"I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian-- brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom.

NIV Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

NIV St Marc 13,8
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains

This it the end of the message I have to release for the ones that want to remain close to the Light on this hour of the Darkness.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/23/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear Readers,

The economic war that has been launched by NATO and Russia, with mutual embargos and mutual commercial blockages, as well as financial sanctions, will gradually push the global economy into another great recession.

So important economic ties that exist at present in between Germany and Russia and in between Japan and Russia, can't be cut in the way some irresponsible people are now planning without breaking the so delicate balance of the global economy.

As I told, when this thread was opened years ago, in the climax of this confrontation we are going to see the crisis that Greece has suffered as a joke, it will look as nothing in comparison with what expects to humanity when this mega crisis of the global economy will shake all the regional economies beginning with Europe.

German economy than now looks as a solid bunker will fall down as a castle of deck cards in the most impressive way and Japan is going to follow it.

Here some press news that show how this situation is taking form in front of our own eyes:

Europeans are going to pay gas for heat themselves in winter almost at double prize than now, that is something no economy will resist.

news.yahoo.com...

US Dollar and Euro will fall in barren in the markets as a consequence of this conflict,

www.zerohedge.com...

Russia is going to play an economic war that will certainly strike western economies in a similar way the arab petroleum embargo did in 1970s.

www.zerohedge.com...

I am sorry to say this but President Barack Obama is in a so clear risk to end his presidency in no less stressful way than
Nixon did, surrounded by a lot of problems that are going to increase the domestic tensions. He is not a bad man, but he is receiving extremely wrong advising and the people that is around him are unable to see the so devastating consequences this will create in the long run.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/25/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join