It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh God, This is worst than the Greece Collapse, pray that Putin does not die!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Very detailed description of events.You mention in your OP that you "have seen" the events and if i may ask you see them in visions or in dreams?

Anyway according to a friend of mine who reads prophecies of a greek monk,says that Russia will invade and destroy Turkey.This supposed to happen after April of this year.
Do you happen to know or confirm something like this?
Also is there a timeline for your predictions?(if you mentioned it somewhere i must have missed it)

If they come true or not is remain to be seen.Hopefully not.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hi Dear Phantom Traveller,

Talking about precise time line is really difficult but if the causal line that points to this event is very strong, so it might not take too much to see at least that there is a clear intention of terrorist groups to make of Vladimir Putin a sort of Martyr for very evil purposes.

I am saying this since once I predicted that there will be a terrible recession in the world economy, that was spring of 2007 and many reacted with terribly upset when the economy continue performing relatively normally for months, however as soon as the crash of the wall street happened in January 2008, a lot of people turned back to my prediction and they realized that it was perhaps the only clear warning that was posted about the incoming crisis.

Usually I am very accurate into predict events related with Russia, I did it correctly when the war in between that country and Georgia, and also when the strange halo appeared in the sky over Moscow, and I announced that the city would be surrounded completely by fire so soon, as it happened with the wild fires about two years ago.

Also the same happened with Hugo Chavez, I announced that his rule was going to end anyway without leaving back too much of his so strong influence in the future, that was before the referendum he failed in 2009, many readers also became skeptical however to see he continue as President for the second half of his third term in the power, but now it is clear that what I announced is coming to accomplishing so soon.

About the other question that a so clear warning like the one my thread is sending can stop the accomplishment of this fact, it is so relative, that happened in the past when I announced that President Bush will die if he went to Gaza, as he original projected to do, and well his personal security decided to change the plans, but how about the so clear prediction of 1957, posted in the Parade Magazine, of Jean Dixon of the Election of John F Kennedy as President in 1960 and his ulterior assassination? she prevented him to don't go to Texas and he ignored all those warnings.

thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/31/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

]reply to post by Phantom traveller

Dear Phantom traveler,

About your other question, well certainly I receive sometimes important messages in dreams, but I Learnt to meditate since I was a child, and in the middle of the hypnotic trance many times I am transported to a dimension in which there is no time, and no space, and over there some internal guide, the divinity in my opinion or the holy ghost if you prefer, take my hand and ride me to see what the highest wants that I know, those are real and vivid visions in which there are great portions of information coming to my mind.

When I awake of the trance is when having in my mind the whole picture of the incoming event I start to write about it, many times directly here in ATS, BTS, Prophecies.us or in Spiritual Philosophy and Practice.com

This was, for instance, the way in which I knew that the Bush administration was going to end in a terrible social, economic and political crisis, and that long time before all that took form. Moreover, I felt the so important and decisive role that Barack Obama was going to have to overcome this so difficult moment, and that was in July of 2007, when many people still thought that it was going to be Hilary Clinton the Nominee.

Pls check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 1st of December of 2007 in that thread I clearly stated that Mrs. Clinton was going to have a nice campaign but as a drill for her future career, not as a winner, and that it was quite dubious she was going to be in the oval office as President in 2009.

Some few weeks after this thread was posted, I had a coincidental encounter with Chelsea Clinton, when she was in a political tour visiting the Texan Universities, she didn't know of course who I was, but shaking her hand she suddenly asked me if her mother was going to win, I was surprised of the question, and I told her that I would wanted to say her yes, but I couldn’t.

Notice that in my post of December 31st of 2007 in that thread, I pictured a vivid and extremely clear description of what it was going to be the terrible economic scenarios of what it is now called the Great Recession, and I did it only some weeks ahead of the devastating crash of Wall Street.

For that prediction about the great recession I was honored in 2010 with the membership of the Pi Gamma Mu International Honor society in Social sciences as well with their Honor Key.

it was also on July 2007 that I wrote my thread predicting successfully the volcanic eruption that happened soon after that time in Alaska:

I would want of course to use other channels of publishing of my predictions, and I am seriously considering to post them in Magazines or even Newspapers interested on them, or even to write some books. I am by now open to be contacted by any members of the media or Authors to check possibilities to share more of my gift with many more readers.

Thanks,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
putin didn't die. prayers must have workd?

bumpty bump.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Prayers do work. Perhaps a piece from the chess board governing our historical timeline had been altered?

At least it does not mean Putin gets elected.....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well OP apparently you were right.

Putin Assassin Details Uncovered - State TV

According to the TV channel, after weeks of interrogation, the gang members confessed they were planning to assassinate Putin in Moscow, soon after the March 4 presidential elections.

First time ever a prediction comes true... or kind of.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

And this is interesting - from the OP

Originally posted by The angel of light
However, all these dreamed plans could be cut off suddenly by an unexpected terrible act of violence occurring in Russia in the near future, that is what I have been seen these days, and that I found really consistent with the way Nostradamus quatrains about WWIII can be accomplished, that the Russian Prime Minister and declared candidate to be again President might die during his campaign or perhaps a little after he take office for one more time, in the middle of a cultural event.

The most important part of this situation is that the Assassination of Putin will trigger a terrible chain of events toward a major international conflict. Russian authorities will blame Chechenyan groups of course of this plot, but also would suggest links of an international conspiracy involving Georgia or Ukraine, countries with which it have had many tensions since years ago the control of oil and gas pipes that provide energetics to Europe.

This from the article:

One of the surviving militants, Ilya Pyanzin, said that the Chechen militant leader Doku Umarov, who is believed to be behind the deadliest terrorist attacks in Russia, hired him and the late Ruslan Madayev to kill Putin.
Pyanzin and Madayev came from the United Arab Emirates via Turkey to Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

I think OP is a chechen warlord!
OP, are you a terrorist??

edit on 27-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Coincidence or something more? Interesting.
However I have to point out that the blurb at the top of this forum says it is not for personal prophecies..
edit on 27-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by ns9504

I think OP is a chechen warlord!
OP, are you a terrorist??

edit on 27-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Yeah, hey OP, Salam Alaykum. You should have hired better killers. That SoB still lives.

^^

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well OP apparently you were right.

Putin Assassin Details Uncovered - State TV

According to the TV channel, after weeks of interrogation, the gang members confessed they were planning to assassinate Putin in Moscow, soon after the March 4 presidential elections.

First time ever a prediction comes true... or kind of.

Second if you count Jakius Fogg and his Japanese earthquake thread last year.

Very interesting OP, not quite a hit but who knows, could still happen this week or next. Just cause they caught people, doesn't mean other sleeper cells can't be lying in wait to pull the trigger.

Be very interested to hear what your images of Hillary's future role will be unless her current position is it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

after weeks of interrogation, the gang members confessed they were planning to assassinate Putin in Moscow

After week of "interrogation" they would confess the Kennedy assasination,the 9/11 attack and everything the officers wanted them to confess.

Don't trying to dismiss the OP,on the contrary i had a feeling that he/she was for real since he/she created this thread,but this just caught my eye.

Well done Angel,looking forward for your next prediction

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
because of these elements :

this spam wave about the same event might not be a simple coincidence, I can say it can be even a bad omen, a clear signal that more than one mind is catching the so powerful and strong clear causal line that is now circulating in the collective unconcious about this fact, is so evident that I couldn't remain for more time in silence about it. .

Have you ever seen a more interesting list of very famous prophets or seers matching all perfectly in the occurence of this war (Mitchel of Nostradamus, Alois Irlmaier, Josef Stokert, Erna Stiegltz).

However, you have in part the reason, this is not one more of my accomplished predictions but what is called a Prophecy, with capital letters, due to the great impact will have in our future.

i have deliberately 'turned off' my insight ability, because i did my best for years before 911 or the Catholic clergy scandals...
now these dark futures are just annoying to me so i don't scry or even delve into it anymore

but more power to you in your task to carry the torch as it were
edit on 28-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I hope everyone will approach this with a critical thinking mind.

Throughout the course of human civilisation, despots had time and time again made use of prophecies to fool the masses for his own power lust aims. All knows that prophecies are only warnings and the future is never casted in stone. It can change.

The more intelligent will attempt to either fulfill the prophecy or stop that prophecy, not for the sake and well being of mankind, but only for their own selfish agendas. Thus we mankind must always be careful.

What kind of man was Putin? He was certainly no ordinary man, but a tyrant with the fullest power over the life and death of any citizen, and even the world with his support for fellow tyrants on our planet.

So, here is an attempted assasination attempt. It failed, but netted two suspects. Investigations are on going, which is good, so long as full transparency is avaliable in that dictatorship, to acertain that there were indeed terrorists out to kill a human or humans, which is an abominable act.

But so too, it could be easily a planted attempt. Right now, many in Russia hates the despot Putin. Strikes by thousands against him is happening frequently, so much that he had to organise protests for his presidential candidacy by others, not out of loyalty or love, but by a few dollars for a couple of hours in the cold, and a promotion in jobs for the organisers, from state funds paid by taxpayers. How more screwed can democracy and the russian masses be?

And with this supposed 'assasination attempt', how more easier to brand protestors as 'treasonous rabble by association', and have all innocent unarmed protestors whom are against his rule tortured, shot and murdered without trial, to stifle further dissent through the rule of his brand of fear?

Putin is no angel. After all, the pleas of tortured and murdered unarmed syrians and libyans meant nothing to him.

Critically think.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

due to the fact that nostradamus wrote in such a cryptic way , anyone reading his writings could make them fit in with thier own theories of what he was trying to tell us .
and with that in mind , i disregard his writings completely.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

With the reelection of Vladimir Putin as a President of Russia, well if we must believe that the results are reliable, or even if we accept the hypothesis that his party committed a huge fraud on them, the first part of my prediction is already accomplished.

Now that Putin is again in the first position of Political power in the Federation of Russia, the events will be evolving to ride to the tremendous attempt he is going to suffer, that might end in a so violent way with his life, in the least expected moment for him, when he would be planning a lot with his sight in the the years to come in his new job.

I feel this event happening not very far in the future, and to be honest will shock the entire world in a similar way than it was the assassination of Sadat in 1981 or of Kennedy in 1963.

However, pay attention to this point: His assassination or huge attempt will be just half of the reason for the starting of the generalized world conflict I am seeing, something else will be happening at the same time in the western hemisphere, and no less impacting.

My eyes are now crossing in a map the countries that are to the south of the USA, when I writing these words, until reach the very southwest limit with Mexico. I perceive that something dramatic will also occur on that area, my most intensive insight is that the USA will be also affronting a major problem of governability in the so soon future.

I predicted on 2009-11 that if the climate of political internal polarization will not change America will be experiencing a very real case of imminent secession, and that is precisely what I am now feeling, even I predicted on that year that the division of the country will not be north and south, as it happened in the 1860's, but this time would be West and East.

I thought for long time that the political center of an imminent secession will be in the Pacific coast, but now I dont have any doubt that it will happen in Texas, that is the first region to declare its independence.

I foresee this major national political crisis in various of my previous threads:

Thanks for your attention,
your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Recently on the last month, it was discovered a huge plot of terrorist organizations, with people of the caucasus involved, that is planning to boicot the Olympic games of 2014 with horrendus attacks.

This news is going exactly in the line of the possibilities this thread was warning were going to come for Russia during the third Putin term, and makes more believable than never before the risks that he is carrying on his own personal security with these kind of very dangerous plots running.

Please Check : www.foxnews.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/4/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dear Rearders,

A Year ago the world had reacted with surprise and atonishment after a clear terrible plot of assasination against Vladimir Putin was discovered, fortunately for him on time, by the Russian Secret service.

This carefully planned attempt was a partial accomplishment of my prediction given here in this same thread, just one month in advance of the occurrance of that event, so for my devote readers this was not a surprise, but a confirmation that I had disclosed to you actual facts of the future and not mere speculations.

Please read:

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.reuters.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Now, this week I have felt again strange bad vibrations that seems to warn me that Mr Putin is still in danger, and that a new terrible plot is taking form. I am under the impression that the fall of the meteorite in Russia is a bad omen, that something really grave and repentine, as the strike of a giant thunder will shake Russia in a way not seen before since the two WW.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 2/28/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Dear Readers,

The last terrible facts happened in Boston, during the marathon, have revealed the existence of some kind of evil international axis if terrorism that link the well known islamic radical groups that have been operating in the middle east, with the ones that have caused so much trouble and tragedies in Russia and now with the so called domestic terrorism that we have suffered in America since 2007, from the Virginia Tech massacre that began a trend of horror that has not yet stopped, with the horrendus situation occurred in Lone Star college in Texas just weeks ago, and that have reached even the most prestigious university campus of the country, as we have seen in MIT just Yesterday.

The arrival of the Chechen terrorism to America is clear warning of what it can be a major strategy of that group to boicot the next Olympia of Sochi, Russia.

The Russian authorities this week have realized that the danger is even worst than they originally estimated, since this kind of portable bombs, with tremendous explosive power, as the one used in Boston may be easily introduced in stadiums or auditoriums or other Olympic scenarios.

Here the reports from Russia,

news.yahoo.com...

Of course the reactions of President Vladimir Putin condemning the brutal Chenchen Act of terrorism occurred in Boston:

news.yahoo.com...

I still think, as it was when I opened this thread, that the life of President Putin is in a so serious risk, that his personal security is extremely difficult to be guaranteed, if he decides to attend the inauguration of the Olympia at Sochi in February 2014.

The location of the city of Sochi, so close to the border in between Russian Federation and Abkhazia, an autonomous republic in Georgia, is extremely risky for the celebration of an Olympia. It is practically a challenge for the Islamic radical groups, specially for the Chechens, that will have Putin in the Caucasus, in a territory they know perfectly.

It is important to recall that just only 5 years ago there was a war in between Georgia and Russia precisely due to the support of this last country to the separatist republic of Abkhazia. That war was the accomplishment of another of my predictions , released in July of 2007 here in ATS, and projected to occur in 2008, as it actually happened in the month of August.

Here is the respective link of that accomplished prediction:

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

2013 has not yet finished and unfortunately this Year will be remembered either by Americans and Russians as one marked with the shadows of terrorism against civilian population.

It is worrying to see how the Chenyan Terrorism once more, after what they did in Boston, have created another horrendus tragedy in Volgograd.

My prayer today is for all the families that are on this last day of the year living in sorrow around the world victims of the violence of any political extremism.

Also I pray that President Putin can see clearly at this very difficult moment how wrong and risky has been his project to try to celebrate an Olympia in a conflict zone. It is still time to move the site of the games to another zone of Russia far away from the Caucasus, preventing that something worst can happen , in the hands of these Barbarian criminals.

It is clear that Sochi doesn't offer any guaranty of security for the sportmen as well as for the tourists. www.youtube.com...

This is partial accomplishment of this prophecy relaesed long time ago, that Sochi Olympia was going to be struck by a terrible wave of terrorism, that can not only challenge the national security of Russia but the bases of the stability of the present world order and even exploid an international conflict of dimensions never seen before since WWII.

I am sorry to say this, but it is better to be prepared for the worst in 2014, this new year does not seem coming with a good aura, in fact there is a lot of karma and sin already cumulated that if we don't pray with genuine repentance can transform the international arena in a complete chaos.

I am extremely worried not only for Russia, but for what all these events will carry to Europe, the mediterraneum and in particular for the very difficult year that His Holyness Pope Francis I will have to affront so soon after he has arrived to the Throne of Saint Peter.

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/31/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join